Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Bustie Sophie - Cardiff  (Read 1755 times)

43 review(s) for Busty Sophie x (34 positive, 1 neutral, 8 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline wholuvsubaby

The rare opportunity came my way earlier in the month, so took the opportunity to see who was available.

Being short notice in these times was restricting my choice and after a few texts to the green lights, had arranged a meet with Sophie. 1hr for £120 FS

External Link/Members Only

Time and address was provided and off I headed.

Parking was fairly easy and text Sophie that i had arrived. I was 10 minutes early so expected a little wait. She text back just before the agreed time saying she needed another 10 mins. It had been a while so another 10 mins was not going to be a deal breaker. Waited for txt and nothing, after 15 mins I was texting her to chase up and received one from her saying ready and provided directions. Another text when arrived at door, buzzed up and let into apartments.

Sophie met me at the door in the outfit i had requested and the apartment was clean and warm. I have met her before and she is attractive with a great body, that she knows how to use to best effect. Her english is better than some british citizens i know! so no problem communicating.

Sophie led me to the massage room with just a bed and full height wall mirror. Sorted out admin as agreed and then took a shower whilst Sophie filed the paperwork and warmed the oil.

Returned to massage room, closely followed by Sophie who asked me to lay on the bed face down and specifically wanted me to watch her in the mirror. She applied warm oil to my back and to herself and commenced the massage. Well more of a rub, sensual to all areas with lots of erotic swipes in between and working on the sensual areas, which had me rising in readiness. She was enjoying the spectacle of watching herself in the large mirror as much as I was and there was the occasional talking softly to me. I have the feeling from what she said during the meet as well as previous meets that she has had some bad experiences in the past and appreciates being treated sensually too.

Sophie spent a good 10 mins providing b2b which was very erotic before telling me to turn over (we were now about 20 mins in)

Kissing was plentiful and whilst not DFK was no way a peck either. b2b with more oil than used in Caroline Street on a Saturday night saw me standing to attention and she headed down for some OWO with lots of eye contact and light HR action. all very sensual and varied the speed as if she was edging. I could feel the sap rising so asked her to swap over and i commenced RO, which she seemed to enjoy. She has full lips and after 5 mins of tonguing she came, pressing my face into her and tongue deeper as she wrapper her thighs around my shoulders to climax.

Sophie then said lets fuck and sucked me back to attention and slipped the overcoat on and rode me. After a few minutes of slow grind i had her on her back legs spread wide with one over my shoulder. I could feel the sap rising and went into doggie where I finished round 1.

Sophie cleaned both of us up and then we had a rest for a few minutes, all the time she was caressing my little fella as we kissed. Time was soon at 50 mins and i thought she was going to suggest that i have a shower but to my surprise she suggested that we have time to try again. Who am i to be negative? and she commenced a very sensual OWO session, again with loads of eye contact whilst i caressed her legs and arse. after about 5 mins the sap was rising again and despite telling her that i was about to come, ended up popping in her mouth, she winked and went into the bathroom to dispose of the load.

Not a massage if you want some aches and pains dealt with, but definitely sensual and erotic and she knows how to give you the most enjoyment. Never felt rushed, easy to talk too.

Left after a shower completely satisfied. So all in all just what i needed and will next time ask for the erotic dance and watch her in that mirror.

She was planning on going away for a few weeks but would be returning and likes Cardiff, it seems.