Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Pretty Little Girl - outcall to Docklands hotel - pricey but excellent service  (Read 7637 times)

13 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6131465) (12 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Fully Sated]

Offline oj2007

This punt was in September - my only punt in the last 12 months! At the time the meeting was arranged through a "paid dating" site but she has since joined adultwork:

External Link/Members Only

Her age is down as 23 and I've no reason to doubt that, looks about right. She says she's half Lithuanian/half Swedish which also seems valid, but either way her English basically is fluent so it doesn't make much difference. Comms was excellent first via the site and then via text.

She is very petite as her profile says and pics are accurate, she has really lovely little tits with big nipples. She's got big pumped up lips which might not be for everyone but I didn't find them especially distracting.

We arranged a fee of £300, at the time she didn't have fees as such, we just arranged a meeting at a hotel in Docklands but in the end we had about three hours together. I hadn't had sex in about six months before I met her so I was absolutely gagging, and to be fair she was very enthusiastic too. We didn't do anything out of the ordinary - oral (uncovered) sex (covered) in mish, doggie, bent over the bed and spoon, she can definitely take a pounding but she is genuinely VERY tight, probably one of the tightest I've fucked so if you're large you might need some extra lube! She was fine with kissing and fingering, didn't do anal but I didn't ask for it either. We had also arranged watersports and she delivered.

All in all it was a fairly pricey punt, but she's got a banging body which is exactly my type, the service was good. Think I would return.

Offline PLeisure

Thanks for reviewing, oj - she's definitely my body type, and service sounds good  :music:

Shame about the overblown lips. Can you remember if there was any FK/ DFK?
The hour rate is expensive; seems better value at 2hrs.

Offline oj2007

Yes definitely DFK, plenty of that. The two hour rate is definitely better value, difficult to say when we hadn't set a time but during our time together there was no question of clock watching. She's a genuine girl who actually seemed to enjoy it! I hope anyway...

Online salome

What's the exchange rate for Transnistrian Ruble?

Offline DavieOne

Looks good, hopefully in the future she offers in calls at a lower rate

Offline Billy no mates

Great review, thanks OP

I’ve opened comms and she quick to respond, and organised.

Offline bst

This is a great toftt mate thanks for this.
Did you do oral on her?
Albeit no anal, did she allow any play with her arsehole?
Lastly, how responsive was she. You mention she is tight, but was she loud when being fucked or fingered?
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline PLeisure

Did you do oral on her?
Lastly, how responsive was she. You mention she is tight, but was she loud when being fucked or fingered?
You worried about the neighbours?   :P:D

Offline oj2007

Did you do oral on her?

Yeah she definitely likes her pussy eaten, and she's OK with fingering. She wasn't super loud but she was responsive, there was some moaning for sure. Not sure about anal play, I didn't try it so can't really speculate!

Offline Meursault

Thanks OP
How would you rate her facially? You mentioned the lips.
 :drinks:

Offline Billy no mates

Thanks OP

I’ve seen her since this review went up, I will do mine at the weekend, it will be a positive.

I didn’t like the lips, it’s a personal thing, I’m sure there was plenty thing she didn’t like about me (at close to three times her age), however they didn’t distract me from an excellent service.

Hope that helps.

Offline oj2007

Thanks OP

I found her attractive, the lips aren't really my thing but like I said it wasn't distracting. I'd say a solid 6/7 out of 10, but I was really there for the body, which is exactly my type!

Offline Meursault

Thanks both. Genuinely.  :hi:
I'm assuming average looks then to be honest. So the rate seems high.
Still tempted but not convinced.

Offline DaDriver

Could be useful for a big night, anyone got her number?

Offline bst

Could be useful for a big night, anyone got her number?

Inbox me
Banned reason: Doesn’t listen to warnings
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline workinallweek

Banned reason: Offering glowing positive reviews for free bookings.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Billy no mates

shame no incall ...

She told me she plans to offer incall once the hotel situation changes.

Offline Billy no mates

My review is up, but it has been moved to East of England section as she came to my house in Watford.

To confirm she works anywhere within the London area.

I really had a great time and would recommend her to those that like super skinny sub slutty types.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=301360.0