Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: punting block  (Read 2208 times)

Offline fish 3912

i punted for the best part of 25 years gave it up 8 years ago mainly due to my earnings not being able to keep up with my habit,back in the day you could risk a shit punt as prices were much lower,£40 or £50 got you a decent service,its crazy but this is the 1st time ive ever talked to anyone about my punting but ive recently been feeling that old urge to indulge again, finding this site and adultwork has been a real eye opener as to what is avalable as the classifields where my only way if finding working girls, i realy can only afford to see a girl once in a blue moon but my problem is im so scared of being ripped of for my hard earned that every time i pick up the phone to ring the girl i bottle it....help

Offline fish 3912

sorry i should elaborate im looking for a girl anywere east london that does exactly what she says on her profile anyware around the £120 range any help would be greatly appreciated,thanks

vorian

Offline fish 3912

password02

+1 - great service and top girl - great looking and several members have seen her 'several' times. me included - In E4 Higham Park/Chingford area

Offline fish 3912

thanks guys,been phoning but no answer she looks great tho nice 1

Gigabyte

She told me she wasn't working today (Friday) so that's why she may not be answering

Offline fish 3912

nice 1 great site thanks guys

Offline fish 3912

opted to see liliana in ilford,lovely amazing woman,your reviews have been a great help thanks guys.

vorian

opted to see liliana in ilford,lovely amazing woman,your reviews have been a great help thanks guys.

Always good to help out other punters if you care to do a review of this girl yourself.  :hi:

Offline fish 3912

yep will do gota learn how to paste her aw profile onto the review tho, she has been reviewed on here before but she tells me she leaving east london soon typical eh  :(

vorian

yep will do gota learn how to paste her aw profile onto the review tho, she has been reviewed on here before but she tells me she leaving east london soon typical eh  :(

Just highlight the links at the bottom of the AW profile, right click copy. Then right click paste onto the review.

Offline fish 3912

will try that,can defo recomend her tho

Offline Quatro

If you want great value for money and exactly what it says on the tin, you can't go wrong with Jessie_facials4u in Aldgate.

English as well.

Offline fish 3912

thanks quatro will try look her up

LL

If I hadn't punted in 8 years I would think very carefully about getting back into it again.  Try to remember why you gave it up in the first place.  What's changed since then?  You said you gave up mainly due to your earnings, but there's obviously more to it than that.

Offline fish 3912

i hear what your saying fella its cool,im not planning on getting back into it,been there done that and a lot older and wizer now,just felt gooood to be in the company of a hot woman,a memory to cherrish.