Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: TS Rose XXL (East Ham)  (Read 15277 times)

Offline Boxingkinghd

This punt took place in December 2020  (TS REVIEW)

Price: £200 for  1 hour

Comm 8/10: Comms were great with this TS. She was very clear with the services she offers and I had no issues in this department.

The Girl 6/10: This was always a sceptical punt for me as most of her online pictures are airbrushed. When meeting her in person, I was slightly underwhelmed. Don't get me wrong, she looked decent but she is definitely more masculine IRL. She is a very tall TS especially in heels. Definitely 6 foot plus.  Her penis size is about a 7/8 tops (not the 9 inches she advertises on her page)

The punt: 6/10. So this punt took place really early in the morning! I had an urge for a punt just before work ( I was there at 7:30 am). She greeted me and we went into her dark, moody room. I communicated to her what I wanted out of the punt: Oral with/Her to top Me & CIM and she agreed. I handed over my hard earned cash (£200) and we both stripped naked.

This punt was very robotic if I'm honest. She dictated how the action went down. I didn't feel very comfortable during this punt and it felt a bit rushed. She got on top of me and kissed my body a little. We did a little oral (OW on me / OWO on her).

She then started to top me (Missionary with a pillow on top of me) which was ok but like I said, it felt very robotic. It appeared she was doing fake moaning and it just didn't feel authentic at all.

She topped me and then came in mouth (cum taste wasn't the best).

Overall, I would give this punt a neutral review but only just. Maybe the time of the punt (7am) had something to do with my overall experience but if i'm honest, I probably will not return as she seems like she is just one of those professional workers who don't have those intimacy skills I like in punts.

I give this punt a 6/10

External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 14, 2021, 08:34:16 am by Boxingkinghd »

Offline tempwork

Most TSs preferred  time to have sex is when they wake up in the morning. Sounds like you two just didn't have chemistry.

Offline hellohellox123

Thanks for the review friend

Offline Gch1965

I have been tempted a couple of times, but price put me off so after the review think i leave this one, just one question is her weapon as big as in the pics?
« Last Edit: March 15, 2021, 08:22:11 am by Gch1965 »

Offline Worldie14

I have been tempted a couple of times of visiting her, but price put me off so after the review think i leave this one, just one question is her weapon as big as in the pics?

I agree with the Op having seen rose back end of 2018 maybe?

Very robotic + extra for cum which tasted like hairspray.

I remember her being on her phone along whilst sucking and her fucking me, like legit stopping mid pump to text and make a call with her cock still in me LOL thinking back...WTF.

Her cock is big and for anyone inexperienced, gonna be a struggle but deffo not the huge 9 inches she claims. 7 inches with a above average girth which tbf is mainly at her base...

Offline Davestag

Although a bit pricey Rose has been on my bucket list to see for a while now.  She seems to get some good reviews in Shemailwiki.  I always try and see a TS in the morning about 10-10.30am.  Hopefully you're the first customer of the day then, unless someone is there at 7.30am like yourself Boxingkinghd!!  :D.  Also the "Party" TSs are less likely to want to work then so you hopefully stand the chance of having a better punt.  As a previous post chemistry is also a big factor.  My best morning punt was last October with Naomi Sexy TS and the chemistry was just great - highly reccomended!  I will leave a review soon. 

Offline Dakine333

Although a bit pricey Rose has been on my bucket list to see for a while now.  She seems to get some good reviews in Shemailwiki.  I always try and see a TS in the morning about 10-10.30am.  Hopefully you're the first customer of the day then, unless someone is there at 7.30am like yourself Boxingkinghd!!  :D.  Also the "Party" TSs are less likely to want to work then so you hopefully stand the chance of having a better punt.  As a previous post chemistry is also a big factor.  My best morning punt was last October with Naomi Sexy TS and the chemistry was just great - highly reccomended!  I will leave a review soon. 

I just saw Naomi pop up on adultwork - what’s your recommendation on her in terms of active/passive and femininity? Thanks!

Offline Davestag

Hi Dakine 333 - I've seen about half a dozen TSs and I can say that Naomi gave me the best time out of all of them.  IMO she is feminine as passable.  She has a nice curvy figure and decent size cock about 6 inches or so, they all exaggerate, I reckon they start measuring at the back of the bollocks!  :D She is happy both active and passive of which I participated in both!  I saw her in Peterborborough at 10.30am in October for hour and half @ £250.  I requested a nice long relaxing horny time together and thats exactly what I got.  DFK from the outset followed by lots of foreplay, It was at least 20 minutes before I got her cock out from her thong, just loved rubbing it underneath the material!!  Plenty of OWO and 69. She rimmed me good and proper, fingered my ass and used a vibrator on it before fucking me, I then reciprocated.  The bottle of Processco I took, which she seemed to really appreciate, and we cracked open probably helped relax me!!  The chemistry was just good between us.  She is friendly and polite and her English is good as well.  Comms good before and after the punt. would definately see her again if time, money and place allows.  I hope thats helps you.

PS I'm fairly new on here how do you get the blue "quote" banner on the replies?

Offline Dakine333

Hi Dakine 333 - I've seen about half a dozen TSs and I can say that Naomi gave me the best time out of all of them.  IMO she is feminine as passable.  She has a nice curvy figure and decent size cock about 6 inches or so, they all exaggerate, I reckon they start measuring at the back of the bollocks!  :D She is happy both active and passive of which I participated in both!  I saw her in Peterborborough at 10.30am in October for hour and half @ £250.  I requested a nice long relaxing horny time together and thats exactly what I got.  DFK from the outset followed by lots of foreplay, It was at least 20 minutes before I got her cock out from her thong, just loved rubbing it underneath the material!!  Plenty of OWO and 69. She rimmed me good and proper, fingered my ass and used a vibrator on it before fucking me, I then reciprocated.  The bottle of Processco I took, which she seemed to really appreciate, and we cracked open probably helped relax me!!  The chemistry was just good between us.  She is friendly and polite and her English is good as well.  Comms good before and after the punt. would definately see her again if time, money and place allows.  I hope thats helps you.

PS I'm fairly new on here how do you get the blue "quote" banner on the replies?

Thanks for the reply! In terms of quote there’s a button in the top right hand corner of each post that says quote which should let you do that.

Offline Honestchap

Thanks for the review I was going to meet her die
To the size she advertised, however I'll skip this one.
I'm going o stick to the rule no video on birchplace, then not as hung as they pretend to be 

Offline Honestchap

Hi Dave  Great review thankyou for that

How big is her cock in reality  ? Is it long and thick 9 inch? 8?