Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: RIP Marvin Hagler.  (Read 880 times)

Offline berksboy

As Carlos Monzon said if SRR was so good why did he keep lossing the middleweight championship ? Now Monzon V Hagler ! Oh my God that would have been awesome.

Offline WelshMichael

As Carlos Monzon said if SRR was so good why did he keep lossing the middleweight championship ? Now Monzon V Hagler ! Oh my God that would have been awesome.

Because he was past his prime as a Middleweight, he was 39 when he won it for the 5th time. It was a strong era too - La Motta, Graziano, Bobo Olsen, Fullmer and Basilio. Monzon seems to have failed to mention that as well as losing it he kept winning it back!

Offline Paris69

LaMotta wouldn't of had the punch power to keep Hagler at bay..

Tony Zale Vs Marvin Hagler would of been a brutal fight..
In Hagler favour KO in mid rounds..

As a middleweight Sugar Ray Robinson I think would of edged Marvin Hagler on points..
Ray Robinson smoothness and finesse wise was more skillfully refined than Marvin Hagler and probably anyone else with ko power in either hand.

Agree.

Agree.

Greatest middleweight in history...
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Paris69

Because he was past his prime as a Middleweight, he was 39 when he won it for the 5th time. It was a strong era too - La Motta, Graziano, Bobo Olsen, Fullmer and Basilio. Monzon seems to have failed to mention that as well as losing it he kept winning it back!

:thumbsup:  +1
Banned reason: Idiot fantasist
Banned by: daviemac