Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim blonde lass  (Read 1447 times)

Offline Subboy1980

Anyone remember a slim pretty lass from Consett.  She used to work in Sunderland/Newcastle agency.  I think she was from down south but came up here.  I used to see her for 15 min quickly and a good shag but I thought there was something about her that raised alarm bells.  Small tits, nice figure blonde .
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
You used to continue to see her despite something raising alarm bells.   :unknown:

Offline sesalovdarlo

Which agency did she work for? How long ago?

Offline FLYING BLUE

Anyone remember a slim pretty lass from Consett.  She used to work in Sunderland/Newcastle agency.  I think she was from down south but came up here.  I used to see her for 15 min quickly and a good shag but I thought there was something about her that raised alarm bells.  Small tits, nice figure blonde .

You're not really giving us much to go on Mr Sub :unknown:

Offline Sar-Major

You used to continue to see her despite something raising her alarm balls.   :unknown:

There you go DM, I've amended it for you...............  :thumbsup:  :lol:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Subboy1980

She was size 8, liked dogs and she was really nice lass.  She used to work in Sunderland agency and Newcastle agency.  Just wondering if anyone knew her.
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline bushman

She was size 8, liked dogs and she was really nice lass.  She used to work in Sunderland agency and Newcastle agency.  Just wondering if anyone knew her.
Size 8 and liked dogs...that narrowed it down.

Offline toon972

I am surprised no one has found her yet.  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
There you go mate, this will be her.   External Link/Members Only

Offline hec123

Offline johnr1

There you go mate, this will be her.   External Link/Members Only

DM, It looks like she has let herself go  :scare: :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

DM, It looks like she has let herself go  :scare: :lol:

Must be due to the Covid Lockdown then..............................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac