Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Hi all! Quick reviews & introduction  (Read 1617 times)

18 review(s) for Lovely Destiny (10 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Sar-Major]

Offline Dark Knight 78

Hi not long joined here (finally) just giving a brief introduction of my recent bookings, hopefully this is in the correct section, if not I apologise.

I'm unsure how to put the link next to my reviews if someone could maybe tell me or do it for me if possible?

Lovely Destiny Booked for 30 Min £70. Very quick comms a few texts and i was there in an hour Lives Southside Glasgow in a decent flat. Stunning girl, great body very pleasant and great well looked after body. Just found her to be a little bored and lacked interest in what she was doing (maybe was me?). Usual vanilla OWO which was decent and sex in few positions, popped in bag quickly as was actually getting a bit fed up would love to say id go back but left early feeling a bit ripped off.

Mature-Kat-Glasgow booked 1 hour £120 again great comms lives in nice flat buildings across from city centre parking no issues. Arrived and was really surprised she is a really good looking MILF great tits, body. Had a wee chat with her got shower then OWO which was nice and wet. Was desperate to see her squirt and asked her which she duly did everywhere. Went onto to fuck her arse - bit loose but she took it well Came in bag and left a happy man. Would def go back and recommend the squirting to anyone not tried it before!

Sexy Frenchirl  Booked  30min £50 I know she get a mixed review here but was curious to sample for myself left feeling a bit confused at what the fuck just happened to me. Booked for 30min Usual ping pong of texts and i arrived at hers eventually after been directed to wrong flat on purpose. Place is a bit of a mess but she has a cracking body, small tits nice arse and decent features. Straight into DFK which got me instantly hard then ordered to go on the bed strip and she started a massage. Within a few mins her tongue and fingers was deep in my arse wasn't sure how to react but went with it. She again ordered me (wasn't wanting to refuse) to start rimming her and finger her at the same time. Was pretty full blown on as I'm usually a vanilla guy but actually rather enjoyed the experience. On with the bag and fucked her for 5 mins before popping in the bag. Got another massage after that whilst listening to her ramble on about current affairs etc. Found her to be a bit odd but horny as fuck def recommend her as she is value for money although got the feeling she is in demand going by her big book of bookings she has that she told me about..

Layla Exotic 1 hour booking for £150 managed to pluck up the courage and book a session with Layla def do not regret it!! booked and eventually got a parking space (metered) as she is right in Merchant City in a stunning flat. Met her at the top and was impressed what i saw - red sexy lingerie with high heels, slightly plumpish, big tits and arse but good looking and very friendly, and was met with an instant DFK. Was like a whirlwind of a booking as has been all reviewed before. Gives absolutely brilliant sloppy OWO which i could have let her do all night! then straight into anal. She goes at 100mph and expects you to do the same. I was physically exhausted after 20min!! She has no qualms about cant do this or that like loads of other girls. Def worth checking out once you have built up decent stamina after lockdown.

Hope this helps folk? I appreciate any feedback as its my first post

Cheers

Offline Goldfinch

« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 08:59:21 pm by Goldfinch »

Offline nike

It's better to post separate reviews for each sp.
Welcome to ukp.
Sorry goldfinch, just saw ur post. :wacko:
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 09:04:08 pm by nike »

Offline Clattypats

Thanks for the mini reviews and Welcome to the forum  :hi:

Believe this should be in "Regional" section though, unless reviewed separately or part of a Duo, moresome etc... :thumbsup:

Offline Glesgaboy

Welcome to the club OP.  :hi:
Thanks for the intro and mini reviews.

Offline Asian guy

I’ve tried to book mature kat a few times but she’s always made an excuse not to see me. Would love for her to squirt over me but I’ll need to find someone else to do it.

There used to be an older English girl called Laura that squirted a lot but I think she’s long since retired

Offline David1970

I’ve tried to book mature kat a few times but she’s always made an excuse not to see me. Would love for her to squirt over me but I’ll need to find someone else to do it.

I saw her about 8/9 years ago, she was an ok punt, a good plan B.
When I tried to make an appointment again always and excuse about her family visiting, gave up with her as a waste of time.

Offline Asian guy

I saw her about 8/9 years ago, she was an ok punt, a good plan B.
When I tried to make an appointment again always and excuse about her family visiting, gave up with her as a waste of time.

I was looking for a punt for this week coming and wanted to try someone different. I’ll try sending her a message again and see if she’s available.