Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Busty40 - Netherfield Nottingham  (Read 2891 times)

5 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5976194) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5286398) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by CoolTiger]

Offline ir34

External Link/Members Only

Second meet with B. Tall milf, 5'9. Bit of a belly but I like that. Big ass. Juicy lips. Comms easy you get the number from AW. Text and meet. Ng4 area. Lives alone on a moderately comfy room and bed. Had some wine then kissing and fondling. Got her to go down and fucked her throat rough. She teared up and got on her four as I started pounding her from behind with a thumb up her tighter hole. Moaning and creaming and filling up. Kiss and goodbye. For those who want to bang a light submissive milf who's a genuine English girl, this is a cheap punt on the go.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Saw her few years ago. Had a good time, from recollection.

She's had a few profiles over time. Elle / Ellie or Elle34. Will try n dig her profiles out.

Online Baller

Booked her for today, let me down with an hour's notice. Seems a bit all over the place

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Saw her few years ago. Had a good time, from recollection.

She's had a few profiles over time. Elle / Ellie or Elle34. Will try n dig her profiles out.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is her old profile.

Have indexed this review with her old AW ID.

This was her last review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275955.0

We are no longer allowed to post new, or re-post old AW Verif pictures. However search on here using 3366922 or 3007104 and this should take you to the old threads.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 05:00:10 pm by CoolTiger »

Offline John the Sextist

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This is her old profile.

Have indexed this review with her old AW ID.

This was her last review
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=275955.0

We are no longer allowed to post new, or re-post old AW Verif pictures. However search on here using 3366922 or 3007104 and this should take you to the old threads.

Also changed her profile name to Nottingham’s-finest shortly after I had a first meeting, she changes profile names because she's as mad as a box of frogs and keeps forgetting her passwords, its the drugs lol, that's what she claims :lol: :lol:

Also went under the profile name Nottz-Fine around 13/11/2019, that was the last time I had a meeting with her :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:drinks: :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 08:30:29 pm by John the Sextist »

Offline ir34

Yea she's certifiable but a great shag.