Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scammed Or Fucked Over By Low Lifes; What Would You Do?  (Read 6193 times)

Offline punk

That happened to a friend of mine, he went to Soho looking for a punt and ended up being shafted for a hefty sum just to leave the club in one piece!

never go to soho to punt in those places, seems the council and police have clean it up a lot.

InstaPunt

I once walked into a bait and switch and kinda took it personally so instead of walking out quietly, I was like what the heck is this you ain't the girl in the photos etc. She seemed more pissed that I was suggesting she was not attractive, although she was OK, and I was not intentionally saying she was not attractive but may of come across that way. Then came the voices of a few guys talking in the other room in an EE language, and she said well I missed appointments because  you booked so you have to pay something. That got me from annoyed to hyped. Voices in the room quitened, she quitened, and motioned with her head for me to f off n made a pffft sound as I got to the door. 
I was happy. You never know who is in the building especially with EE girls, but for the most part places that are organized enough to advertise and rent a flat etc won't want violence cos kicking the crap outta a customer who resists b n switch will only cause them problem. Same with Soho bouncers 99% is intimidation. Groups that set out to rob etc are another matter.

Offline punk

I once walked into a bait and switch and kinda took it personally so instead of walking out quietly, I was like what the heck is this you ain't the girl in the photos etc. She seemed more pissed that I was suggesting she was not attractive, although she was OK, and I was not intentionally saying she was not attractive but may of come across that way. Then came the voices of a few guys talking in the other room in an EE language, and she said well I missed appointments because  you booked so you have to pay something. That got me from annoyed to hyped. Voices in the room quitened, she quitened, and motioned with her head for me to f off n made a pffft sound as I got to the door. 
I was happy. You never know who is in the building especially with EE girls, but for the most part places that are organized enough to advertise and rent a flat etc won't want violence cos kicking the crap outta a customer who resists b n switch will only cause them problem. Same with Soho bouncers 99% is intimidation. Groups that set out to rob etc are another matter.

spot on what a lot of people dont realise is that it is intimidation, its a game of bluff and counter bluff,but a lot of people fall for it.

DaveMugabe

Dont know if this is true or not, but a mate told me his first experience in Soho - this is going back to the 80's I'd guess.

Two of them went up to one of these sex show places.  Paid the entry fee (tenner I think).  Once inside was asked to go along a windy corridor until they came up to a door.  An old tart was at the door who asked for and twenty to go in.  She assured them there were some stunnas having live sex inside.  So they both paid and the door opened and they went through the curtains.  The door closed behind them and when they looked around, they saw that they were in a back alley - the door had been the back door out!!.

They eventually went back to the front and tried to get their money back, by force.  (They were both rugby types and had a bit to drink anyway).  That was a mistake as both were beaten up by the guards at the door.

Still have a laugh about it at christmas do's

Aspen

never go to soho to punt in those places, seems the council and police have clean it up a lot.

I'm never unhappy when I hear about raids in places like Soho. There's usually a good reason for it.

The easy fix in suburban areas is to do what several have suggested. Circulate all the neighbours with full details and copies of the AW blurb pics and all, via the post. I've done it more than once and in one particular case in which there were young children on the premises, copied the nearest police station, social services and the local paper for good measure.

Offline wazzockchops

This is exactly what happened to me years ago, street girl, back to her place, handed over money, she went to 'toilet' and jumped out of the living room window hoping that I was going to be stark bollock naked waiting for her when her male friend arrived home 2 minutes later. Sussed I'd been done, didn't undress but too late to catch up with her. I was a pratt and learned a hard lesson quickly.

I've been done in a similar way twice. Hand over money. Girl leaves room. Two hard looking scrotes come in after a few minutes, they get lippy, I leave sharpish.

Both times were in a shitty bedsit kind of place - the lesson, if it looks like a shithole, engage, brain, deselect penis, and walk.

Offline punk

I've been done in a similar way twice. Hand over money. Girl leaves room. Two hard looking scrotes come in after a few minutes, they get lippy, I leave sharpish.

Both times were in a shitty bedsit kind of place - the lesson, if it looks like a shithole, engage, brain, deselect penis, and walk.

trouble is that some of these shitty places are where some decent wg's work.

Offline Jerboa

Probably not a good idea to take these people on, you might have to fight a Bulgarian gangster like this ------- unless you like hospital food.

Hidden Image/Members Only

He wouldn't worry me, I just couldn't sleep at night If I knew someone had scammed me.

vorian

He wouldn't worry me, I just couldn't sleep at night If I knew someone had scammed me.

The OP in this thread,  seems to want punters to be scammed,  I wonder if he sleeps well at night. :unknown:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=29962.0

Offline CBPaul

Funny you mention it, it was shitty bedsits in an equally shitty houses full of shitty bedsits I got scammed in.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Well maybe he should worry you, he was on Interpol's most wanted list until he was arrested.   :scare:

Sometimes in life you have to cut your losses, £100 is not worth two broken legs.   

dilettante

Anyone who thinks they're a decent fighter would run a mile before actually getting involved in a fight, the cons outweigh the benefits ten times over, even if you win.  The only time you'd ever fight is to disable an attacker quickly so you can get away - and I'd say the same is true of Bulgarian gangster too, don't cross his path and he won't cross yours.

Offline J_H

I think I'd take my chances one to one and come back. Even if I had to watch the place a few times. I couldn't walk away from some of the things that have happened to punters here. My main concern would to make sure I didn't get caught and the reason get out.
As D says, one good hit, disable the bastard, and get away.
Guess you can take the boy out of Glasgow but ...

dilettante

I think I'd take my chances one to one and come back. Even if I had to watch the place a few times. I couldn't walk away from some of the things that have happened to punters here. My main concern would to make sure I didn't get caught and the reason get out.
As D says, one good hit, disable the bastard, and get away.
Guess you can take the boy out of Glasgow but ...

No I mean if they attack you first try to block it and IMMEDIATELY retaliate - heel driven into weighted kneecap would likely break their knee - then scarper.

zatoichi

spot on what a lot of people dont realise is that it is intimidation, its a game of bluff and counter bluff,but a lot of people fall for it.
Clip joints are a different kettle though so really cant be compared.Some are pretty well established,pay a hefty rent to the landlords so dont want too much trouble.Even their prices are legal as long as they have a price list somewhere on the premise.Apparently the ceilings quite a popular location.Their threats are usually less violence and more to do with intimidation.First to get you wallet,then id.Then a,you pay this bill or would you want your wife,mother,work to know where you were.They pick their targets well.
Your average ee pimp are normally set up to move on quite quickly so trouble doesnt bother them as much.Also,realistically,even if they did get a battering,how many punters are going to make a report which would also include what they were doing at the address.Whats more likely is getting home and telling the mrs they were robbed or set upon.As said before,who really wants to get home with some choice scratch marks and have to explain that

Offline ClimaxMan

I'd put it down to experience to be honest. Its never happened to me before, so don't know how I would react.
IF I was ripped off by some pimp, now THATS different, I'm a bit tasty and can look after myself, so if it looked a 1:1, I'd take my chances, HOWEVER, if it were a couple, and THATS the way the spineless wankers act, I'd slink off a few quid down.
I'd then round up a couple of lads and go back and make bloody sure it wouldn't happen again

Offline ClimaxMan

I personally would be more wary of 'Sergi' than 'Winston'.

Yes, the 'Segies' of this world bring a whole new meaning to the word violence. Old school pimps like the 'Winstons' of this world were still ponces, but you knew the score. The 'Sergies' bring something else to the table, and its scary