Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Card  (Read 1078 times)

Offline Lsf

Does anyone know a good agency who accepts card? I know cash is more discrete but you think there would be one that does this service?

DaveMugabe

Great first post.

Funny 10 mins later you post this:

I've tried Nunn Street and the one near Grainger St. Nun Street the lady was a bit older but the HE was good. For £20 extra really sensuous hr with arse play and she let me feel her tits but wouldn't take off her dress. Grainger was much seedier and the service was shocking... But come play time she got naked and did body to body for £30. That basically meant she oiled me up and lay on top of me pushing my erect cock in an angle I don't think it should go and gyrating around. In the end I asked her to stop as it just bloody hurt... So she gave me HR and I fingered her, she was really wet and it was nice and I reckon you could fuck her for more dough.

So is #1 in china town a HE place but included in the price? Sounds perfect... says they take card too!
You already know which place takes a card.

Tout???

Offline Lsf

No... I mentioned the card thing because I honestly think more places should do it and that's just a massage place. The problem is I'm skint as it's end of month but I have credit. I don't wanna pay £40 for a massage in the hope of having a free wank, or a £20 wank when I could have a £60 fuck.

I'm defo not a tout, just a poor bloke with the horn...

Offline FLYING BLUE

No... I mentioned the card thing because I honestly think more places should do it and that's just a massage place. The problem is I'm skint as it's end of month but I have credit. I don't wanna pay £40 for a massage in the hope of having a free wank, or a £20 wank when I could have a £60 fuck.

Hhmmmm......

yorkshire123

Credit for punting, you must be fucking mad  :dash:

DaveMugabe