Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle's Jen - Preston  (Read 3662 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline emraw

External Link/Members Only

£80 for half an hour.

This happened a few weeks ago now - she tours and isn't currently around Preston but said she's often in town.

Location was a known block of flats in the Ribbleton area, safe, clean easy to get in and out.

Jen was friendly, down to earth. Pictures are accurate - age advertised 39 seemed about right too but I'm not good with ages. Felt at ease straight away.

Services: A good standard fare.  Lots of kissing while we both stripped me off my clothes.  OWO on the bed for a good while, she really gives you the impression she enjoys it.  Johnny on and she got on top. Quick RO while she was on her back but I quickly wanted to get back in and went in mish. Finished in the bag.

All in probably in and out in 25 mins, but wasn't rushed on her end. Will keep an eye out for her return

Offline gazmac2020

I have known Jen for a number of years when she used to work in a parlour in Bury. Lovely girl, always a great jump

Offline bigmc

Ive been tempted by her in the past, would you say her photos are accurate ?, as some of them are pretty old now

Offline BrummieBoy

She disappeared, can’t find her profile

Offline chrishornx

She disappeared, can’t find her profile

you have to do a review before she gives you a password

Offline BrummieBoy

you have to do a review before she gives you a password
Didn’t know we were aloud punting during these times, it’s like you re encouraging me, thanks for the false information lol

Offline bigthickdick

Didn’t know we were aloud punting during these times, it’s like you re encouraging me, thanks for the false information lol

But you are a member for over 2 years...  :dash:

Offline chrishornx

Would not advocate that but you were a member here for 14 months before lockdown and contributed SFA

aloud?

Offline Italian-man

I have known Jen for a number of years when she used to work in a parlour in Bury. Lovely girl, always a great jump

I saw Jen over 2yrs ago in Liverpool for a 2hr meet, lovely lady, small petite, body very good for he age, enthusiastic, I struggle to cum and lasted for the full 2 hrs with no complaint from Jen which can't be said for many others out there!
« Last Edit: April 04, 2021, 08:41:04 am by Italian-man »