Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: School Uniform  (Read 12285 times)

Offline LanceVance

The naughty schoolgirl is a popular uniform/fantasy for punters and WG's, so I was wondering if there was something particular about it that would turn you on or off.

For me, a uniform has to look authentic, as opposed to being something obviously ordered from Ann Summers. Guys may buy real uniforms for their regulars to wear as well.

What I am trying to ask is, is there a particular type of uniform or style associated with a certain kind of school or fantasy that does it for you more than others? Or do you not care as long as a WG is playing the schoolgirl during a punt?

Offline oldfart

The st trinians look.
          long skirt, over the knee stockings,

Hidden Image/Members Only

and the blouse that  looks to small for the big tits.

Offline smiths

The naughty schoolgirl is a popular uniform/fantasy for punters and WG's, so I was wondering if there was something particular about it that would turn you on or off.

For me, a uniform has to look authentic, as opposed to being something obviously ordered from Ann Summers. Guys may buy real uniforms for their regulars to wear as well.

What I am trying to ask is, is there a particular type of uniform or style associated with a certain kind of school or fantasy that does it for you more than others? Or do you not care as long as a WG is playing the schoolgirl during a punt?

I dont care about specific schoolgirl outfits and certainly wouldnt buy any for a WG to wear. Been to a few schoolgirl themed parties over the years which were fun but i want all clothes off asap. For me any clothes are a distraction to admiring the fully naked female form.

vorian

Personally don't like the St Trinians look. For me a normal everyday uniform,  blazer,  grey jumper,  grey skirt, white socks etc and yes I am one of those who have purchased a uniform for a regular. For me a great investment.

Gigabyte

How much did it cost out of interest and did you say you were buying it for your 18 year old neice or did the shop not ask?

Offline jackdaw

This is something I've "experimented with" as part of a two fingers up to all those kill joys that can't tell difference between a light hearted role play between consenting adults and actually lusting after youngsters.

Sadly I have to admit that for me it has to be the tarty schoolgirl look (i.e. short skirt, white blouse open to navel, accompanied by a tie) rather than the authentic look. Just can't cope with authentic look… I can tell myself that its actually a 30 year old woman in uniform, but my inner prude can't cope with it. Complete bastard that inner prude.

vorian

How much did it cost out of interest and did you say you were buying it for your 18 year old neice or did the shop not ask?

Ordered it online from here, delivered to my home, a while ago now, think about £100 but got a lot for my money, looks great on her and now it's been worn and washed a lot looks even better. Well worth the money as it fits in with exactly what my fantasy is and works well with role plays. Very happy with how it turned out.

External Link/Members Only

I have no inner prude,  so I get what I want.

cockneybstrd

Did you get that Waitrose Uniform in the end V ?

vorian

Did you get that Waitrose Uniform in the end V ?

Not yet, but it is on the list, I have sourced a proper nurse uniform, for a sperm donation roleplay at some point in the future.  :) :)

Offline Jimmyredcab

I have to laugh when I see a fat forty year old offering this service.     :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

Tjkooker

No appeal to me. I find it a bit odd that people would fantasise about a schoolie. A little bit creepy too.

grandmaster-ram-rod

I have to laugh when I see a fat forty year old offering this service.     :wackogirl: :wackogirl:

they would come under mature student JRC  :yahoo:

vorian

True Jimmy  :D for me it has to be a young, thin, hot girl to pull this look off.

vorian

No appeal to me. I find it a bit odd that people would fantasise about a schoolie. A little bit creepy too.

For me personally it's not an ageplay thing, as it's a headgirl (Complete with badge) thing. By which I mean at the point of sexual awakening, I was surrounded by hot older teenage girls in uniform who would not looked at me in a million years. That was frustrating and those fantasies were very powerful and now I have the ability and the opportunity to have those powerful fantasies resolved.

Offline tel_house

Personally don't like the St Trinians look. For me a normal everyday uniform,  blazer,  grey jumper,  grey skirt, white socks etc and yes I am one of those who have purchased a uniform for a regular. For me a great investment.

Have to agree with Voran the more authentic the better, I haven't purchased one for a WG yet but having it delivered to my house could cause problems with the OH.

For me its all about reminiscence of my time at school, in my day 6th formers had to wear the full uniform which meant that you had girls up to 19 years old wearing it. No wonder I got poor grades at A Level (GCE Advanced level that is - "A levels" were unheard of in the mid 60s).

I also like a slight variation which is the addition of seemed stockings and suspender belt  with the white calf length socks over them. Then in the role play I can do a full uniform inspection followed by a spanking for failing to comply  properly. Oh and the knickers need to be navy blue.

Offline Frenchie

I think the appeal to me is all in the nether regions !! Some sort of flared skirt (remember rah rah skirts !!) will always be a winner.
Netball skirts are also good.... When I first started going out with my wife she used to go out running in a netball skirt ..she used to come back and I'd fuck her from behind over the washbasin in her dormitory room .(happy days ). I once walked into her room and her and a very tasty mate were lying face down on the bed wearing netball gear watching the telly ...an image still burnt into my memory thirty years later  :P

The schoolgirl scenario isn't the important part ..for instance , roleplay doesn't interest me ..it's just that the schoolgirl outfit ticks all the boxes. The horniest thing for me is the white cotton panties underneath the skirt . The school tie isn't really important or the white blouse ....these things  just complete the outfit. Stockings or socks ? Can't decide ..depends on the look of the girl ...

White cotton panties are the most important part . There is nothing better than a girl wearing a pair of 'Sloggi's'....over a completely smooth fanny.... they  cling to every mound, fold and crevice !!

vorian

I think the appeal to me is all in the nether regions !! Some sort of flared skirt (remember rah rah skirts !!) will always be a winner.
Netball skirts are also good.... When I first started going out with my wife she used to go out running in a netball skirt ..she used to come back and I'd fuck her from behind over the washbasin in her dormitory room .(happy days ). I once walked into her room and her and a very tasty mate were lying face down on the bed wearing netball gear watching the telly ...an image still burnt into my memory thirty years later  :P

The schoolgirl scenario isn't the important part ..for instance , roleplay doesn't interest me ..it's just that the schoolgirl outfit ticks all the boxes. The horniest thing for me is the white cotton panties underneath the skirt . The school tie isn't really important or the white blouse ....these things  just complete the outfit. Stockings or socks ? Can't decide ..depends on the look of the girl ...

White cotton panties are the most important part . There is nothing better than a girl wearing a pair of 'Sloggi's'....over a completely smooth fanny.... they  cling to every mound, fold and crevice !!

Yep a selection of grey skirts, long, short, tight or loose are all good for me and yes I agree the white cotton panties work well. My personal favourite from an aesthetic point of view, is the grey V-neck and the blazer. I love the cocky hand in the blazer pockets look, damn that gets my blood up. Strangely the tie is the bit that interests me the least but many WG think that a schoolgirl look is just a skirt, white blouse and a tie.

Offline tel_house

Yep a selection of grey skirts, long, short, tight or loose are all good for me and yes I agree the white cotton panties work well. My personal favourite from an aesthetic point of view, is the grey V-neck and the blazer. I love the cocky hand in the blazer pockets look, damn that gets my blood up. Strangely the tie is the bit that interests me the least but many WG think that a schoolgirl look is just a skirt, white blouse and a tie.

Have to with Voran on everything except the tie, I think the tie is essential for me, I have been known to take my old school tie along for the WG to wear. But the rest of the uniform need to be authentic not just a skirt, white blouse and a tie. It is, hoverver, difficult to find WGs who have an authentic uniform and like a good spanking. Any recommendation in Southern Hampshire and London greatly appreciated.

vorian

Have to with Voran on everything except the tie, I think the tie is essential for me, I have been known to take my old school tie along for the WG to wear. But the rest of the uniform need to be authentic not just a skirt, white blouse and a tie. It is, hoverver, difficult to find WGs who have an authentic uniform and like a good spanking. Any recommendation in Southern Hampshire and London greatly appreciated.

Have a wild guess who I brought the school uniform for in Southern Hampshire.  :drinks:

Gigabyte

Have a wild guess who I brought the school uniform for in Southern Hampshire.  :drinks:
Cisco?  :P

vorian

Cisco?  :P

:D :D

No, he got the nurse uniform instead. He doesn't have the legs to pull off the schoolgirl look. Nice arse though.  :D :D

Offline tel_house

I know exactly who you bought it for and she looks very nice in it too, just how I like it and it certainly made the old man nice and firm.

But not as good as Cisco in the Nurses uniform I bet

vorian

I know exactly who you bought it for and she looks very nice in it too, just how I like it and it certainly made the old man nice and firm.

But not as good as Cisco in the Nurses uniform I bet

Did you like the Maroon blazer, that's my personal favourite, well that and the grey V-neck.  :yahoo: Her hair in two bunches looks good with the schoolgirl, also goes well with the trailer trash Daisy Duke look.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 05:34:18 pm by vorian »

Rochdull lad

I've got mixed feelings about this: part of me agrees with Jimmy that WGs of a certain age [and physique] should never even contemplate offering the service. :scare: and part of me agrees with tjkooker that it's a bit creepy.

On the other hand, there were some really tasty 6th Formers in their mini-skirts  :coolgirl: in the city centre this lunchtime.  If they'd been in civvies [in the pub tomorrow night, say], would any of us have known that they were still at school?  Mind you, I suppose the "forbidden fruit" aspect's part of the allure of "schoolies".

vorian

I've got mixed feelings about this: part of me agrees with Jimmy that WGs of a certain age [and physique] should never even contemplate offering the service. :scare: and part of me agrees with tjkooker that it's a bit creepy.

On the other hand, there were some really tasty 6th Formers in their mini-skirts  :coolgirl: in the city centre this lunchtime.  If they'd been in civvies [in the pub tomorrow night, say], would any of us have known that they were still at school?  Mind you, I suppose the "forbidden fruit" aspect's part of the allure of "schoolies".

I think you maybe right about the "Forbidden fruit" aspect, but the "Innocent" part does not hold that much interest for me personally, I much prefer the "Cocky" arrogant sixth form type, guess that's what I saw when I was at school and thus that what I want now.

Offline dandaley

yep my feelings on this sort of uniform.

Offline Frenchie

Offline Frenchie

Offline tel_house

Did you like the Maroon blazer, that's my personal favourite, well that and the grey V-neck.  :yahoo: Her hair in two bunches looks good with the schoolgirl, also goes well with the trailer trash Daisy Duke look.

On balance I prefer the blazer to the v neck but its a close run thing. If the WG has long enough hair I prefer plats to bunches but that's only a minor thing. Thanks again for supplying the apparel.

vorian

On balance I prefer the blazer to the v neck but its a close run thing. If the WG has long enough hair I prefer plats to bunches but that's only a minor thing. Thanks again for supplying the apparel.

My pleasure,  glad you enjoyed.  :hi:

Offline itk

As said before, I want the clothes off ASAP, unless it's a mini skirt which I like kept on and ridden just over her arse.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

I dont care about specific schoolgirl outfits and certainly wouldnt buy any for a WG to wear. ...  but i want all clothes off asap. For me any clothes are a distraction to admiring the fully naked female form.
+1
except for sone sensuous fabrics but with hand access underneath them like a loose silky gown

VERY creepy, you might get caught or court.

Offline LanceVance

My ideal uniform set up would be the pleated skirt and v-neck look with pumps and long cotton socks. Blazers don't really do it for me. I haven't bought one myself as I don't have a regular but I get it would be a worthy investment if you and regular use it often.

My ideal uniform set up would be the pleated skirt and v-neck look with pumps and long cotton socks. Blazers don't really do it for me. I haven't bought one myself as I don't have a regular but I get it would be a worthy investment if you and regular use it often.

100 posts, well done LV, and if you reply it will no longer be 100.

Davehorn

I booked a WG and requested her to wear hers, I'd seen it on her profile and it's perfect. White blouse tied up, tie, tartan skirt, knee high socks and heels.

Offline wristjob

An ex decided to surprise me one evening by wearing a SG uniform she'd got together. I think she was a bit surprised and put out that it did nothing for me other than creeping me out.

I do get Vorian's point - and for me a part of punting is about exorcising the ghost of missed opportunities when I was younger. Just really schoolie doesn't really do it and if anything it would be girls in sexy summer dresses, no knickers..... ooh dear!

vorian

VERY creepy, you might get caught or court.

Each to their own HP, will all have very different tastes when it comes to punting and our own little kinks, personally I don't like silk robes but I respect the right of other punters to choose who they punt with and how they ask the WG to dress.

Offline Frenchie

Each to their own HP, will all have very different tastes when it comes to punting and our own little kinks, personally I don't like silk robes but I respect the right of other punters to choose who they punt with and how they ask the WG to dress.

Well said Vorian ..again we seem to be on the same page !!!

Indeed, respect. But not for paedos.

I only discovered the silk robe 'like' in a recent punt with retrohoney of Bedford.

vorian

Indeed, respect. But not for paedos.

I only discovered the silk robe 'like' in a recent punt with retrohoney of Bedford.

Of course but age has not been mentioned by anyone as motivating factor because for me at least it isn't as I explained earlier.

Offline NIK

Doesn't really do much for me. But then uniforms and clothing usually don't. Much prefer them naked.

Having said that for some reason I'm partial to the 'cowgirl' look. Stetsons, shirts tied up to reveal belly, short skirts or hotpants and small boots.

They have to be fit though!  :D

James999

Having said that for some reason I'm partial to the 'cowgirl' look. Stetsons, shirts tied up to reveal belly, short skirts or hotpants and small boots.

Hidden Image/Members Only

vorian

Doesn't really do much for me. But then uniforms and clothing usually don't. Much prefer them naked.

The slutty trailer trash look is a great visual. Fit girl, nice arse with short denim cut off shorts, helps if the WG is tall with good legs as well. One of my favourites, even better when played with a cocky unobtainable attitude .

Offline NIK

Marvellous. You can't see her feet though!  :D

JB1969

For me there is just something wrong about a man who wants to fuck a woman wearing a school uniform especially after reading some of the descriptions on here about it. 

Curious6705

For me there is just something wrong about a man who wants to fuck a woman wearing a school uniform especially after reading some of the descriptions on here about it.

I think you're angling for a mention on the cunts thread. :sarcastic:

And if you've never shagged a WG who posts photos of herself in, and often wears for work, a short plaid skirt, you must be a very inexperienced punter.  :unknown:

Offline DJ Fruit Polo

I might be weird <waits for the inevitable comments>, but for me the schoolgirl uniform thing only really works when the lady wearing it is obviously over school leaving age...and so has dressed that way for sex   :)

I think you're angling for a mention on the cunts thread. :sarcastic:

And if you've never shagged a WG who posts photos of herself in, and often wears for work, a short plaid skirt, you must be a very inexperienced punter.  :unknown:
I am a very experienced punter and I doubt very much if a short plaid skirt turns me on in any way.