Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: London Retreat & House of Divine  (Read 3732 times)

Offline NIK

As I'm on a budget thought I'd try either of these places, also meeting a mate in Earl's Court this evening so locations convenient.
However it's easy to forget how popular punting at these places is and how difficult it can be to secure a booking. Even phoned when they opened.
Managed to get an appt with Chelsea at Hod who looks gorgeous  - clear face pics - but not at the time or for the length of time I hoped.
Report to come all being well!  :P

Offline NIK

Chelsea very average I'm afraid. Full report when I get home.
Suffice to say the kind of punt I was regularly having 20 years ago!
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 06:25:26 pm by NIK »

Offline NIK

And the girl who's just served me in the pub was easily as attractive!  :cry:

vorian

Was your regular Amy not available then Nik.

Offline NIK

I hope to see her tomorrow or Sat. Still waiting for her to get back to me. It's a pity Nicoletta is away she has spoiled me.
Wished I'd have gone to London Retreat now. Only been to Hod once before and it was much better than this.

vorian

I hope to see her tomorrow or Sat. Still waiting for her to get back to me. It's a pity Nicoletta is away she has spoiled me.
Wished I'd have gone to London Retreat now. Only been to Hod once before and it was much better than this.

To be honest the whole parlour scene is a bit alien to me, personally I prefer well reviewed indies but I have looked at the London Retreat website and it seems professional as far as it goes, so you never know.

Offline NightKid

At least you got somewhere ... finally have the night to myself and I have yet for the life of me managed to lock in anything after 3 hours. Gah!

Nighttime punting sucks. Fucking ironic that.  :mad:

Offline smiths

Sorry to read about this mate. Hope its a better punt tomorrow. ;)

Offline smiths

At least you got somewhere ... finally have the night to myself and I have yet for the life of me managed to lock in anything after 3 hours. Gah!

I would rather get nowhere than waste my money on an average or worse punt. Anyway, i hope you locate someone you fancy and rate. ;)

yorkshire123

Come on NIK, your not going to get enough material for another book fucking about like this  ;)

Hope you strike gold on the next one

cockneybstrd

I was always think 'Outcalls at night and you will be alright and Incalls in the day and you will be ok'

Offline NightKid

I would rather get nowhere than waste my money on an average or worse punt. Anyway, i hope you locate someone you fancy and rate. ;)

True, but half of those I contacted were UKP-reviewed after my attempts to TOFT fizzled within the first couple of hours.
And, get this, only 1 had the decency to provide a solitary reply before blanking me after ... so friggin' frustrating.  :dash:

Oh well, thanks for the well wishes anyway. Guess the entertainment for tonight will be coming from NIK instead ... in my case, it'll be consolation.  :lol:

I was always think 'Outcalls at night and you will be alright and Incalls in the day and you will be ok'

Touché, Shakespeare.  :D

Offline Jimmyredcab

And the girl who's just served me in the pub was easily as attractive!  :cry:

I am sure she was -------------------------- and probably earning £7 an hour or less.     :dash:

You should have got on that train to see Independent Michelle ------------------- I only wished she worked on Sundays.   :music:

Offline NIK

I am sure she was -------------------------- and probably earning £7 an hour or less.     :dash:

You should have got on that train to see Independent Michelle ------------------- I only wished she worked on Sundays.   :music:

Thought about it but didn't arrive in London til 2 yesterday. Am on a course today until 3.30. Don't want to be commuting on a Friday at that time.
Am here tomorrow but of course she isn 't available.

Conwy

Hi, Nik.

The two girls I saw at the London Retreat were Louise (retired) and Alex (working there today). Both were great but you are talking £200 per hour, there.

Sadie-Strumpet used to be Lisa at London Retreat and is £150 per hour. If she could see you today (doesn't work at weekends) she would be a good option. Piccadilly Circus is her location.

Good luck,

C

Offline Steve2

Shame about that Nik

It just goes to prove again that £130/hr is no guarantee of a good punt

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:54:14 am by Steve2 »

Offline NIK

Shame about that Nik

It just goes to prove again that £130/hr is no guarantee of a good punt

:hi: :hi: :hi: :hi:

I had 30 min so it was £70. I had wanted 45 min. Glad that wasn't available now.

Offline Steve2

I had 30 min so it was £70. I had wanted 45 min. Glad that wasn't available now.

A result then NIK

Offline NIK

Was your regular Amy not available then Nik.

I said elsewhere in another thread that in getting on for nine years she has never been unavailable when I've wanted to book her, but there's always a first time.
Well it appears this could be the first time!
It appears her other work commitments together with my train time might have scuppered the appointment.
Still a chance, but thus far it's not been good trip at least as far as the punting is concerned.  :cry:

Offline gfelover76

I saw Chelsea recently and to me it is was a B&S..... nothing like the photos

Offline NIK

I saw Chelsea recently and to me it is was a B&S..... nothing like the photos

What did you think of her service?

Gigabyte

London retreat and HOD. Basically aren't those places running illegally. Ie multiple girls same premises. While as a punter you havent done anything wrong how would you like to be in mid session at the retreat when the police raid it?

Offline NIK

London retreat and HOD. Basically aren't those places running illegally. Ie multiple girls same premises. While as a punter you havent done anything wrong how would you like to be in mid session at the retreat when the police raid it?

Don't know about Hod but LR has been going 18 years without any apparent problems. Personally I couldn't give a fuck. The law on this is bollocks.

Offline NIK

Furthermore every agency is technically breaking the law by making money from immoral earnings.