Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha97 Leeds  (Read 6370 times)

34 review(s) for Porsha_xx (31 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by stevedave]

Offline Tanakaka

External Link/Members Only

Arranged to meet this girl a while back, second time she was in Leeds I think. Just before second or third lockdown. She cancelled on me due to the imposing threat of another lockdown. Which I didn’t mind. It’s a fair enough cancellation reason.

But then she messaged me again via text to my phone saying she was coming back to Leeds. I had to tell her not to ever message me first. I don’t want WGs blowing up my phone. Arranged to meet this girl via text. Coms all good, no concerns. Confirmed to meet at 17:00, arrived and in Leeds city’s centre and paid for parking at 16:30 (I’m always early), I then text  her just to let her know I am here and ready when ever she is. I then received a text at 16:55 stating she can’t do the meet any more due to accommodation issues?? I wasn’t too bothered as it’s probably hard to get good accommodation in this current climate. But then I decided to message her on AW and she was stated she was still working the evening doing incalls and she can message me when an appointment time comes up?? Makes sense right???

So to finalise this girl called off two meets in Leeds. Lied to me about cancelling an appointment. For that she deserves a red card

Offline Camtucker19971

Yep this also happened to me too, but I had to travel quite distance to Leeds too, I’m glad I’m to alone lol

Offline Porsha97

• Service Provider
Im absolutely gutted my 1st negative reviews, Monday was an absolute disaster but was completely out of my hands. You are both more than welcome to message me again and hopefully I can see you to redeem myself. Obviously I'd be willing to give you a discount which I've never done before to apologise for the inconvenience caused to you both. Thanks, porsha xoxo

Offline Stretfordender

If you had accommodation issues with apartment not being clean then why were both punters only cancelled on with minutes to spare? So the guy that booked for 5pm you cancelled at 16:55. If the other guy was booked at say 6pm why would he only get a text 2 minutes before meet time if you already knew? Once you knew you couldn't see one then surely they should both have had a text at similar time and not both just before their separate booking times?

Offline Hornylad

Im sorry but you just cant be inconsiderate towards your clients when you are charging almost double the normal rate.. there are SP’s charging almost a 1/3 of your hourly rate and are more professional and considerate towards their clients.. im sorry but it has to be said as it is. its not fair the OP to waste time and effort to get their when you could simply prevent him wasting time by an informing text.

Offline Porsha97

• Service Provider
If you had accommodation issues with apartment not being clean then why were both punters only cancelled on with minutes to spare? So the guy that booked for 5pm you cancelled at 16:55. If the other guy was booked at say 6pm why would he only get a text 2 minutes before meet time if you already knew? Once you knew you couldn't see one then surely they should both have had a text at similar time and not both just before their separate booking times?

I messaged all bookings of the situation when I arrived at the apartment so obviously someone is exaggerating their notice time.

Offline Porsha97

• Service Provider
Im sorry but you just cant be inconsiderate towards your clients when you are charging almost double the normal rate.. there are SP’s charging almost a 1/3 of your hourly rate and are more professional and considerate towards their clients.. im sorry but it has to be said as it is. its not fair the OP to waste time and effort to get their when you could simply prevent him wasting time by an informing text.

I understand where your coming from to an extent I informed all clients of the situation as soon as it happened, as I say this was completely out if my control and I am willing to discuss this with them privately if they wish. I did everything I could and gave them as much notice as possible. I don't see what more I can do and can just hope this doesn't damage my previously immaculate reputation too much.

Offline Hornylad

its good that you have openly come out and stated what the issue was. the rest depends on what people think, just learn from it and do better for your client if anything like this arises again as some OP’s have to from some distance as you can understand.. Good Luck

Offline stevedave

I agree that fair play to you Porsha, for coming on and giving your version of events.

The lack of notice is poor though, and I can understand why the guys have left negative reviews as a result... to be honest, you are very much at the high end of the scale, rates wise (£120 for half an hour?! £220 for an hour!! Christ!), so the least we would expect is quality customer service really.

Offline yorkieyorkie

It’s the prices and the poor communication. Not a good combo

Offline Camtucker19971

Well said!!👌👌

Offline Camtucker19971

There’s a positive review of her but she also cancelled on him as he was his way to her, there’s no doubt her services are great but really poor communication and lack of notice for cancelling!

Offline Hornylad

which i think a few of us have pointed out. her rates are therefore un justfied. 120 for the hour would be reasonable i guess... with the risk of being let down

Offline stevedave

which i think a few of us have pointed out. her rates are therefore un justfied. 120 for the hour would be reasonable i guess... with the risk of being let down

As far as I'm concerned, there is no justification for £220 per hour, full stop.

Crazy money.

Offline Stretfordender

Absolutely if her prices were around that kind of level then I think a good few would be inclined to take that risk, me being one of them.

Offline Hornylad

lets see if she listens to the wise men that pay for the services :)

she would have alot more good clients.

Offline stevedave

I doubt it... at least two of our members have tried to book her at these high rates, I'm sure plenty of other punters have too  :dash:

The lasses won't drop their rates while folk are paying them.

Offline demonic

The lasses won't drop their rates while folk are paying them.

It has certainly changed my approach. Where previously I may have seen someone each week, am now really reluctant to pay the £160 + an hour rate more than maybe once a month. I am actually finding it is weaning me off the hobby as monthly total spend is definitely down ....

Offline stevedave

It has certainly changed my approach. Where previously I may have seen someone each week, am now really reluctant to pay the £160 + an hour rate more than maybe once a month. I am actually finding it is weaning me off the hobby as monthly total spend is definitely down ....

Snap. I really don't want to spend £100+ on 30 mins (my preferred length of booking) as it will just lead to more SP's charging that.

Offline mrfishyfoo

As far as I'm concerned, there is no justification for £220 per hour, full stop.

Crazy money.

This ^^^^  :hi: :hi:

Offline Hornylad

I echo the same... should be max 100/120 an hour regardless...

Offline mrfishyfoo

I won't pay it for a vanilla punt.

My pussy addiction is definately much more under control since prices went up.

Once the agencies get back on their feet I reckon prices will flatten back out at £150ph.

Time will tell.

Offline Aji81

I’ll get stick for this but, it’s a business like everything else. If you can get away with charging higher and you have clients willing to pay then we’d all do the same.

There’s been similar threads on another WG charging £240/hr in Manchester recently and there’s no shortage of reviews. I had a look at London prices on AW recently and they’re ranging between £200 to £600 per hour.

Would I pay that price? No, but people will always want to earn the maximum return for their services. Not sure how you can say it shouldn’t be more than X regardless.

Online Slaine

Snap. I really don't want to spend £100+ on 30 mins (my preferred length of booking) as it will just lead to more SP's charging that.

All these ^^^^^  :hi:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=299780.msg3138188#msg3138188
Hi, would just like to clarify those prices are just for leeds due to the extremely high demand, my newcastle prices are 100/30 mins and 200/1 hour :)

How lucky us Northerner's are it seems. Get yourselves all up here for a bargain  :drinks: :yahoo:

Offline LordVoldemort

For anything over £180 p/h, I’d expect a lateral flow test result for the SP, full GUM clinic results laminated, DFK, DT, OWO, CIM, quality massage and a little hug at the end! ..... that’s a quality service  :hi:

Offline Scuderia Fan

This thread proves the first rule of punting perfectly.

Cost has absolutely be bearing whatsoever on quality in this game.

Offline mdiver1

At that price there's no excuse for a dirty apartment. She should be booking a high end hotel or a reputed luxury apartment at the very least.

Sounds like she's grotty and lazy. Probably decides last minute if she can be arsed or not.

Offline Chex41

I agree with all the above .... yet in about 12 hours there has been over 1000 views ... free advertising , not bad if you can get it and I’m sure she will be .

Offline Shearer1955

With the prices she charges then I'd imagine it rules out 85% of punters immediately
Piss off many of the 15% & the potential client base quickly diminishes as does your volume of trade

Offline mrfishyfoo

For anything over £180 p/h, I’d expect a lateral flow test result for the SP, full GUM clinic results laminated, DFK, DT, OWO, CIM, quality massage and a little hug at the end! ..... that’s a quality service  :hi:

Now you're getting there MrR. :drinks: :drinks:

That said I think you're easily pleased as I'd want her arse as well.  :diablo: :diablo:

Offline Fac51

That said I think you're easily pleased as I'd want her arse as well.  :diablo: :diablo:

+ 1 and I would want her to give me a good rimming as well  :drinks:

Offline Hornylad

lets put her to the challenge.. because tbh at her price its a well put off...

i bet she would make more money if she charged £100 ph in one month than she currently does with her current rates.. obviously more people to see but more money to be made...

Offline LordVoldemort

Actually Mr Fish, I like it when a WG charges a fee for the arse, it’s like paying extra to get into the VIP area  :D  sometimes I’m happy to stay in the club, occasionally it’s nice to evoke the demeaning dark forces in me, flip the record over and play the B-side  :yahoo:

Offline mrfishyfoo

Actually Mr Fish, I like it when a WG charges a fee for the arse, it’s like paying extra to get into the VIP area  :D  sometimes I’m happy to stay in the club, occasionally it’s nice to evoke the demeaning dark forces in me, flip the record over and play the B-side  :yahoo:

That made me chuckle.  :hi: :hi: