Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Rebecca_GFE - Bristol  (Read 4368 times)

82 review(s) for rebecca_gfe (73 positive, 4 neutral, 5 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline redveee

External Link/Members Only

Much has been said about Rebecca already and I had the opportunity today to visit her .

Saw her tweet over the weekend so I headed to the above AW page and saw she had space for this afternoon. Messaged her on Twitter and made initial arrangements fo the booking then swapped to text on Monday when she had the work phone turned on. Sent her messages about services and outfit I'd like which appeared to go unnoticed but when I got to her flat in BS8 she was dressed as I asked. She was chatty during the meet but that made it better, more like shagging a civvie than a WG. Some WGs have been quiet and possibly faked the moans. Despite this being my first time with her the atmosphere was quite relaxed and I couldn't detect no clockwatching from her, I was checking the time more than she did TBH. A shower was offered before the meet started and a golden one was was asked for at the end of the meet and she obliged.
She is moving soon so if you want a central Bristol meet with her, get booked in quick.

Offline markxj

Good review; thanks for posting!
She's been on my hot list for a while now 😎

Offline jacktl12

Nice review! Did she say where abouts shes moving to?

Offline Southwestborder

It says Kingswood on her page  :thumbsup:

Offline houseboot

It says Kingswood on her page  :thumbsup:

Does it?

All I can see is BS30 ... Which covers Warmley, Wick, Doynton ..... Longwell Green, Bitton, Oldland etc

Online Coriniumstud

BS30 easier for me to get to so I will definitely try to meet the Gorgeous Rebecca

Offline justalad

Kingswood / Warmley is what she posted.

Well worth a visit in my view.  Always had a great time with Bex.

Offline joepy72

Very surprised er is so irresponsible. Thought she would have been high risk and shielding given her previous health problems.

Offline Laur

Very surprised er is so irresponsible. Thought she would have been high risk and shielding given her previous health problems.
You shouldn't be judging people outright like that. On twitter she said she received the vaccine through her day job.

Offline alabama1

Surely she would've had the jab first and foremost on health grounds wouldn't she if her health issues are as severe as she claims  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 06:21:51 pm by alabama1 »

Offline Charlie Chalk

Get the popcorn out, 20 pager coming up!  :D

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
I thought discussing covid was a 7 day ban if not in off topics?

Offline Jonlove69

Her new bloke has a business up in the Warmley area. I won’t comment further on that.
It’s a shame she’s moving as her current place is a very nice flat near me  :thumbsdown:

Online hornypnter

I spot another increase in her rates! again!

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
Her new bloke has a business up in the Warmley area. I won’t comment further on that.

This is relevant how?
Do you think it’s right to discuss her personal life?

Online themaserman

This is relevant how?
Do you think it’s right to discuss her personal life?

Agreed.

Offline mike63

I spot another increase in her rates! again!

I've only ever seen her for 2 hour bookings, £200 in the middle of 2018, £210 now. I wouldn't complain about £5 per hour increase in 3 years.

Offline JimmySW

I've only ever seen her for 2 hour bookings, £200 in the middle of 2018, £210 now. I wouldn't complain about £5 per hour increase in 3 years.

My visit March 2019 was for £80 for 30 minutes - same price now!

Offline justalad

Also still doing time of the month offers at £50.00.  DKF, massage, OWO, CIM and swallow.

30 minute and 90 minute bookings haven’t changed, overnight bookings have dropped in price.  An hour has increased £10.00 in 3 years.  Not bad VFM at all in my view.

Offline joepy72

You shouldn't be judging people outright like that. On twitter she said she received the vaccine through her day job.

I must pay more attention to the news seems I have missed the bit where Boris has said people who are vaccinated are not required to stay within the rules.  Please accept my apoligies.

Offline lamboman

She's a great shag but I wouldn't take her word as gospel.
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs
Banned by: daviemac

Online Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
I must pay more attention to the news seems I have missed the bit where Boris has said people who are vaccinated are not required to stay within the rules.  Please accept my apoligies.

Obviously you didn’t believe me when I said discussing covid was a 7 day ban?
When do you want it to start?
« Last Edit: March 11, 2021, 06:24:05 pm by Kev40ish »

Offline Jonlove69

@Kev40ish.
Apologies regarding the relevance of the point of my previous post. To explain further I think it’s likely that if she is moving in with her bloke she is going to stop working. It is simply history repeating itself.

Online dubs

@Kev40ish.
Apologies regarding the relevance of the point of my previous post. To explain further I think it’s likely that if she is moving in with her bloke she is going to stop working. It is simply history repeating itself.

Speculating about her private life is just digging your hole deeper

Online finn5555

What happened to her much heralded retirement  :unknown:

Online themaserman

Not all this again  :dash:

Offline Liverpool

Weren't you warned by 90125 or Head1 for your tiresome and continual mud slinging about this WG?

Online finn5555

Weren't you warned by 90125 or Head1 for your tiresome and continual mud slinging about this WG?

It’s not mud slinging it’s a question, of course if you think otherwise feel free to report it  👍

Offline Southwestborder

Not all this again  :dash:

She will probably have another 10 retirements before the real one, remember she's only '31'  :wackogirl: :wackogirl: :wackogirl: