Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cheekycoco1 of Chelmsford  (Read 2181 times)

1 review(s) for cheekycoco1 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mikehunt

Took a chance on this girl last night and boy am I glad.

Met at an apartment in Chelmsford near to the post office building. Followed her directions & found it quite easily. Buzzer to enter the block, up the stairs and was greeted at the door with her wearing just underwear. Photos on profile accurate, in fact, as clichéd as it sounds, much better in the flesh, exactly the type of girl I go for & as it goes, nice personality too.

Went for the GFE & after a bit of a 'get to know each other' chat we enjoyed plenty of hugs and kisses, amazing OWO with lots of eye contact, went down on her and she's very responsive. On with the rubber and she rode me for round one, with lots of kissing whilst she rode me with great technique. Offered a drink whilst recovering and had more of a chat, then onto round two, OWO again then took her doggy to finish. She has a cracking body and works out to keep it looking good. The sight & feel of her ass is such a delight.

She eluded this to being a short term thing in our conversations, how long remains to be seen, but I felt compelled to share this little gem with you as she's a real top class act.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Matty24579

Is that near riverside ice and leisure as i work there up Victoria road

Offline mikehunt

Don't know the area that well, but there was a Riverside P&D car park just a couple minute walk away

Matty24579

Offline anaconda777

Lost this birds number and she hasn't been on adultwork for ages. Does anyone still have it pls?

Offline mikehunt

Same here, having seen her 2-3 times back then I'd enjoy reconnecting