Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: twat storms off Good Morning Britain - Now quits  (Read 3223 times)

Offline petermisc

Murdoch has a new venture, News UK starting up, PM may well be heading for there, I'd imagine he is too volatile for the Andrew Neil set up.
Hasn't Neil already said they'd have him?

As Paris69 said, I really don't believe Morgan couldn't stand up for himself.  The walk off was staged, as a patently successful self-publicity stunt.  With two startup news operations, the timing couldn't be better, as he isn't beholden to one for a job, he can play one off against the other.  Although you are probably right about him ending up with Murdoch.

Online lostandfound

I have FA interest in the Royal Family, and I was thinking WTF?! about how the "interview" has been dominating the news and interrupting the reporting I like to hear about issues that are more interesting to me ... but the more I have heard over the last few days, the less sympathy I have been feeling for the young couple who profess to be injured, and who I've found myself thinking are very manipulative.

For all his faults, Morgan knows what he is doing, and is playing to an audience very effectively.

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Hardly, yes he took a lot of money from Axxxxxx but the Grand Tour quickly went to ratshit, now he seems to be running a farm shop.
He presents Millionaire one of the most watched quiz shows in the UK. The Grand Tour ran out of steam, but equally I don't know anyone who still watches Top Gear.

Online Blackpool Rock

He presents Millionaire one of the most watched quiz shows in the UK. The Grand Tour ran out of steam, but equally I don't know anyone who still watches Top Gear.
New series starts this Sunday  :thumbsup:

Offline Jonestown

A game show host, indeed.

Offline David1970

I used to be a big fan of Top Gear with Clarkson and co, but have not watched since the left. I watch 2 episodes of Grand Tour and gave up.

Online threechilliman

I used to be a big fan of Top Gear with Clarkson and co, but have not watched since the left. I watch 2 episodes of Grand Tour and gave up.
Same here. Don't even know who presents top gear these days.

Offline Adoniron

Same here. Don't even know who presents top gear these days.

Paddy McGuinness, Andrew Flintoff and some other guy I've never heard of.

Offline mh

Top Gear had turned from a fun and japes car show into a fun and japes show. Grand Tour has taken it further. I watch "new" (current) TG and GT. Different beasts.

Online Blackpool Rock

Chris Harris is the 3rd presenter, he's billed as the one who can actually drive cars properly and I think he has / does actually race but has also done motor journalism.

He's not quite such a dominant character since Flintoff and McGuiness joined the scene but image trying to control those two fuckers  :scare:
They're both already mad as a box of frogs on their own but when you put them together they wind each other up even more, seem to bounce off each other and have the same Northern sense of humour etc   

Online sparkus

We'll probably end up with Max and Paddy's Grand Tour when Peter Kay runs out of ideas again.

Offline mikecee

Rumour has it that Tim Davie, the new director general of the BBC who also worked with Clarkson on a local newspaper has been in touch with him asking if he'd come back. Shows what he thinks of the current line-up.

Offline mikecee

Jeremy Clarkson has rejected a plea from BBC Director-General Tim Davie to return to the corporation. The Grand Tour presenter stopped working for the BBC five years ago

Offline Davey Dykes

Yes, the new presenting trio are so universally unpopular that they got the programme moved to a prestigious slot on BBC 1 for the first time in its history. For what it's worth I think the programme is better than it has been for years. Chris Harris is still wooden as fuck on the forced banter studio stuff but no real complaints other than that.

Offline chrishornx

Hardly, yes he took a lot of money from Axxxxxx but the Grand Tour quickly went to ratshit, now he seems to be running a farm shop.

And don't forget he does Who wants to be a Millionaire

Online mr.bluesky

His full name is Piers Stefan Pughe Morgan. When he started out in journalism he dropped the Stefan Pughe part of his name as he didn't want to be known as a posh twat. So he did .Now he is just known as a twat.  :hi:
« Last Edit: March 12, 2021, 05:47:41 pm by mr.bluesky »

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
His full name is Piers Stefan Pughe Morgan. When he started out in journalism he dropped the Stefan Pughe part of his name as he didn't want to be known as a posh twat. So he did .Now he is just known as a twat.  :hi:
He's not the only one to do it though. Ben Elton and Jamie Oliver putting on mockney accents spring to mind.

Online Blackpool Rock

Yes, the new presenting trio are so universally unpopular that they got the programme moved to a prestigious slot on BBC 1 for the first time in its history. For what it's worth I think the programme is better than it has been for years. Chris Harris is still wooden as fuck on the forced banter studio stuff but no real complaints other than that.
I wasn't sure about the current line up until I watched them and thought they were a refreshing change and have good banter.

The old Clarkson / Hammond / May line up had started to go a bit stale, not so much the banter but every road trip pulled the same joke where someone stopped then the next one would bump the back of their car and the 3rd one would then bump the 2nd.
Funny the 1st time it happens but boring and predictable when it happens every fucking time.  :dash:

Online sparkus

He's not the only one to do it though. Ben Elton and Jamie Oliver putting on mockney accents spring to mind.

And singer James Blount changing his surname to Blunt to disguise his poshness :sarcastic:

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
And singer James Blount changing his surname to Blunt to disguise his poshness :sarcastic:
Even more comedy that his name became mockney rhyming slang.

Offline Chorley

Chris Harris is the 3rd presenter, he's billed as the one who can actually drive cars properly and I think he has / does actually race but has also done motor journalism.

He's not quite such a dominant character since Flintoff and McGuiness joined the scene but image trying to control those two fuckers  :scare:
They're both already mad as a box of frogs on their own but when you put them together they wind each other up even more, seem to bounce off each other and have the same Northern sense of humour etc
As someone who was well aware of Chris Harris way before Top Gear he is the real deal and one of the most knowledgeable and well thought of motoring journalists in the UK and throughout the world.
He's a self confessed car nerd and owns some amazing cars. His content for Drive Tribe, Jalopnik and his own channel Chris Harris on Cars is excellent. He's also a fully licensed racing driver with class wins at the likes of Le Mans, so when he tests cars he really tests them, rather than doing shite powerslides like Clarkson et al.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 11:24:57 am by Chorley »

Online Blackpool Rock

As someone who was well aware of Chris Harris way before Top Gear he is the real deal and one of the most knowledgeable and well thought of motoring journalists in the UK and throughout the world.
He's a self confessed car nerd and owns some amazing cars. His content for Drive Tribe, Jalopnik and his own channel Chris Harris on Cars is excellent. He's also a fully licensed racing driver with class wins at the likes of Le Mans, so when he tests cars he really tests them, rather than doing shite powerslides like Clarkson et al.
I used to work with a lad who raced cars at weekends and while he loved Top Gear as a car entertainment program he often pointed out that Clarkson "Couldn't drive for shit"

I believe Tiff Needell was actually a good driver but clearly didn't fit with what Clarkson wanted for the show so ended up at 5th Gear

Offline Chorley

I used to work with a lad who raced cars at weekends and while he loved Top Gear as a car entertainment program he often pointed out that Clarkson "Couldn't drive for shit"

I believe Tiff Needell was actually a good driver but clearly didn't fit with what Clarkson wanted for the show so ended up at 5th Gear
Tiff Needell has been racing since 1970, in Formula 3, Formula Ford, Formula 1,  Rallycross, BTCC and at Le Mans. Like Chris Harris he's the real deal and well respected in the motoring/motorsport world :thumbsup:

Offline Apu

The fact that Piers Morgan refuses to acknowledge there is presence of micro aggressions in the media narrative  and society tells me he is a unsympathetic to the experiences and perspectives of ethnic minorities and races.

He moves the goal posts on every discussion. It's either directly about him personally or society on a whole or Thomas Markle or about the queen but never about Harry or Meghan. The goal posts keep moving to suit his agenda against a woman he dislikes.

He doesn't seem to care that Black and ethnics can relate to the same experiences as Meghan has spoken about. The covert racism and micro aggressions fly right over his head.

I think he does this on purpose. He's got a TV personality and agenda and a fan base and he wants to stay true to his character.

He's like alot of punters here who outright believe "Meghan has lied about every single claim". Its quite telling that Harry is not vilified in the same light. But that must kill him to observe as the same happened to his mother.

Diana was the mental paranoid needy bulimic spoilt wife who had the world at her feet yet kept torturing the royals for allowing Charlie boy to be promiscuous. Charlie boy is disliked by many but rarely vilified for the role he played in Diana's unhappiness.

Also Piers seems to think the Royals integrity are beyond reproach.

I think the time has come to  disestablish the monarchy once the Queen passes away. Its best to let the old traditions die.

The Royals are no longer viewed as God's chosen people.
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
The fact that twat refuses to acknowledge there is presence of micro aggressions in the media narrative  and society tells me he is a unsympathetic to the experiences and perspectives of ethnic minorities and races.

He moves the goal posts on every discussion. It's either directly about him personally or society on a whole or Thomas Markle or about the queen but never about Harry or Meghan. The goal posts keep moving to suit his agenda against a woman he dislikes.

He doesn't seem to care that Black and ethnics can relate to the same experiences as Meghan has spoken about. The covert racism and micro aggressions fly right over his head.

I think he does this on purpose. He's got a TV personality and agenda and a fan base and he wants to stay true to his character.

He's like alot of punters here who outright believe "Meghan has lied about every single claim". Its quite telling that Harry is not vilified in the same light. But that must kill him to observe as the same happened to his mother.

Diana was the mental paranoid needy bulimic spoilt wife who had the world at her feet yet kept torturing the royals for allowing Charlie boy to be promiscuous. Charlie boy is disliked by many but rarely vilified for the role he played in Diana's unhappiness.

I think the time has come to  disestablish the monarchy once the Queen passes away. Its best to let the old traditions die.

The Royals were never viewed as god's chosen people that would be popes and rabbis.

As I've said before Charlie had one affair with the woman he truly loved but wasn't allowed to marry first time around. Diana had more pricks than a second hand dartboard.

Meghan is vilified because she's a crap actress read talentless and has been a problem since day one. Telling Harry he can't go shooting, barring her own family from the wedding, lying about when the wedding took place, the business with the podcast deal, trying to upstage Kate Middleton, pushing woke Hollywood politics at every opportunity, talking shit to the press like with the Oprah Winfrey show. As has been said it's Downton Abbey vs TOWIE.

Nobody gives a fuck if she's BAME or a woman. We love Jessica Ennis, Kelly Holmes, Coxy, Frank Bruno, Riz Ahmed, Goldie. People that are genuinely talented. People hate attention whores who play the victim like Katie Price.
« Last Edit: March 13, 2021, 03:47:36 pm by Ali Katt »

Offline mh

The Royals were never viewed as god's chosen people

Well the royal family themselves do believe this - or at least profess to believe it - and we suckers (as a people), by extension, must believe it also. Otherwise why else do we permit a bunch of in-bred foreigners to quite literally rule over us?

The truth is that the monarchy is there just to maintain the status quo that suits the landed gentry and keeps the plebs in their place, whether the plebs realise it or not.

Offline lamboman

Well the royal family themselves do believe this - or at least profess to believe it - and we suckers (as a people), by extension, must believe it also. Otherwise why else do we permit a bunch of in-bred foreigners to quite literally rule over us?

The truth is that the monarchy is there just to maintain the status quo that suits the landed gentry and keeps the plebs in their place, whether the plebs realise it or not.

Yes let's just over look the 1.8B they contribute to the UK economy  :crazy: :crazy:
Banned reason: Shit stirrer and blocking moderator's PMs

Offline Jimmyredcab

Don’t hold your breath waiting for that to happen, the Royal Family will be around for the next 100 years at least, Kate and William have guaranteed that.     :hi:

Offline Jimmyredcab

Meghan is vilified because she's a crap actress read talentless and has been a problem since day one. Telling Harry he can't go shooting, barring her own family from the wedding, lying about when the wedding took place, the business with the podcast deal, trying to upstage Kate Middleton, pushing woke Hollywood politics at every opportunity, talking shit to the press like with the Oprah Winfrey show. As has been said it's Downton Abbey vs TOWIE.

Nobody gives a fuck if she's BAME or a woman. We love Jessica Ennis, Kelly Holmes, Coxy, Frank Bruno, Riz Ahmed, Goldie. People that are genuinely talented. People hate attention whores who play the victim like Katie Price.

Agree with every word, that wise old lady Anne Widdecombe predicted that Meghan was going to be trouble well before the wedding took place.  :hi:

Online Blackpool Rock

Agree with every word, that wise old lady Anne Widdecombe predicted that Meghan was going to be trouble well before the wedding took place.  :hi:
:sarcastic:

Offline timsussex

while the truth presumably lies somewhere between
The Daily Mail has offered a different view
External Link/Members Only

Online LLPunting

The fact that twat refuses to acknowledge there is presence of micro aggressions in the media narrative  and society tells me he is a unsympathetic to the experiences and perspectives of ethnic minorities and races.

Microagressions perceived by a paranoid, woke "victim" are the problem of their own paranoia, they have nothing to do with the turns of phrase that might be used ignorantly and with harmless intent by an "unwoke" "offender".

Meghan has clearly changed her perception of reality to suit(s) her needs and wants, arguably to a far greater degree than "twat" has in his ire with her.  She is attacking a nation's identity, which although imperfect is probably still a whole lot more genuine than her "woe is me" turn.  She chose to return to a country that is by far more troubled than ours in order to sling a truck of shit across the pond.  The hypocrisy in that is beyond astounding.  If she is she a crusader then she would've stayed in the UK and won her battles here, the odds aren't against her apparently because she won her recent case against the media.

Achieving harmony is not policing conversation across a divide it is collective action in concert with partners regardless of their multiplicity of origins and identities.

Online sparkus

Don’t hold your breath waiting for that to happen, the Royal Family will be around for the next 100 years at least, Kate and William have guaranteed that.     :hi:

Are Wills and Kate the hope of die-hard monarchists now, as they know Charles and Camilla won't be held in the same public affection as the Queen?

I was reading something yesterday which said that recent events will accelerate the number of Commonwealth countries ditching the monarchy (Barbados already was).  Still, we'll always have the Isle of Man!

Offline David1970

I wonder what the headlines would have been if it had been Megan not Kate in the photo?

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline mh

Yes let's just over look the 1.8B they contribute to the UK economy  :crazy: :crazy:

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hilarious. So you're happy because you're an economic hostage to a bunch of in-bred foreigners who quite literally rule over us?

Offline mh

I wonder what the headlines would have been if it had been Megan not Kate in the photo?

Yep, I'll start with

VIRTUE-SIGNALLING
SOCIAL JUSTICE WARRIOR
DEFIES COVID RESTRICTIONS
RISKING PUBLIC HEALTH

Offline mh

I mean, "Mingles discreetly", FFS.

Offline Apu

Notice how that attention seeking royal turned up with no mask breaking all the rules. Maybe Kate should be spoken to by the police for not wearing a mask.

Looks like Meg was right, Kate does nothing without it being organised. Coordinated publicity stunt.... At least wear a mask. Unless of course she wants the whole world know she's a sympathetic person :rolleyes:

We all know the headlines if Meghan turned up

"Rebel wife of royal breaks protocols"
" Meg belongs to the streets, appears at protests"
" Once a commoner, always a commoner"
"Attention seeking Meghan wears no masks"
" Anti Masker Meghan "
"Who's taking care of Archie?"

Offline mh

Notice how that attention seeking royal turned up with no mask breaking all the rules. Maybe Kate should be spoken to by the police for not wearing a mask.

Looks like Meg was right, Kate does nothing without it being organised. Coordinated publicity stunt.... At least wear a mask. Unless of course she wants the whole world know she's a sympathetic person :rolleyes:

There's no requirement for her to wear a mask in public but obviously it was a PR opportunity. If she had wanted to hide her face and say later that she had gone, it would have been very simple at the current time.

Offline David1970

There's no requirement for her to wear a mask in public but obviously it was a PR opportunity. If she had wanted to hide her face and say later that she had gone, it would have been very simple at the current time.

What’s the point of doing a publicity stunt if no one recognise you, last week she had a mask on when she was outside.

Offline Apu

The police wore masks maybe Kate thinks she above  everything. Uppity cow even approached  people..... No shame.

Offline Jimmyredcab

Under current regulations there is no obligation to wear a mask in an open space such as a park.   

Maybe you could highlight the “rules” that she broke.   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

Offline Jimmyredcab

The police wore masks maybe Kate thinks she above  everything. Uppity cow even approached  people..... No shame.

The police run the risk of close contact with people, such as making an arrest, that’s why they wear masks.  :rolleyes:

Offline Apu

So I hope people like you dont crawl into a ball when Uppity Kate gets a good dose of Corona.... Then spreads it to the Queens heir. What if he gets royally fucked and is hospitalised?

Very sensible from Uppity Kate to endanger our future King.

Online sparkus

" Anti Masker Meghan "

You missed off "BLM outside agitator sighted"

It's just like the Queen Muvva's walkabout the East End after the Blitz :cry:
Gawd bless 'er!

Offline Chorley

How lovely to see Saint Kate turned up to show how empathic and compassionate she is. And also good of her to not wear a mask as well to fit in with all the anarchist 5G, anti-vaxxer tin foil hat brigade.  Not like it was staged or anything  :rolleyes:

Online LLPunting

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: Hilarious. So you're happy because you're an economic hostage to a bunch of in-bred foreigners who quite literally rule over us?

1.8B does not make us economic hostages to them, it does however indicate how much more valuable they are to the economy than you and I are.  What does your clueless twattery say about our "dependency" on the NHS or Social Welfare both involving far more than a paltry 1.8B?

Online LLPunting

" Anti Masker Meghan "

So you didn't turn up because you're a respectfully humble person despite your huge public popularity and great concern for the safety of women?

Offline Adoniron

Under current regulations there is no obligation to wear a mask in an open space such as a park.   

Maybe you could highlight the “rules” that she broke.   :unknown: :unknown: :unknown:

She wasn't breaking any rules; she wasn't wearing a mask so that everyone would know it was her. It was a publicity stunt by the Royals in response to that interview.