Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: twat storms off Good Morning Britain - Now quits  (Read 3221 times)

Offline Blackpool Rock

I don't watch it but apparently he had over 41000 complaints for his comments about Meghan Markle then gets the hump when the weather man calls him out  :dance:
Seems he's very outspoken and says what he wants but can't take the flak himself  :rolleyes:

External Link/Members Only

Just for the avoidance of doubt the title has auto corrected, class  ;)  :D  :drinks:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 07:17:30 pm by Blackpool Rock »

Offline Liverpool

Good. A poor interviewer who just bullies people that don't agree with him, turns everything into how it affects him, talks over his co-presenters and is a just a vile human being.

Online David1970

Stephen Fry once said the definition of countryside was 'the murder of Piers Morgan'

Offline regenmeister

I think of anything more intelligent to say at the moment other than HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA Snowflake.

Offline Doc Holliday

Just for the avoidance of doubt the title has auto corrected, class  ;)  :D  :drinks:

Oh yes just tried it ... so it does  :D

Online willie loman

he might go to america, to relaunch his career, always found his profile pic in the daily mail, very irritating, havent actually watched tv for a couple of years.

Online David1970

« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 07:31:20 pm by David1970 »

Offline chrishornx

Good. A poor interviewer who just bullies people that don't agree with him, turns everything into how it affects him, talks over his co-presenters and is a just a vile human being.

+1

Online willie loman

that sounds like most people on tv, especially the idiot paxman, much admired on here.

Online David1970

he might go to america, to relaunch his career, always found his profile pic in the daily mail, very irritating, havent actually watched tv for a couple of years.

He has been to America already, CNN dropped him for poor ratings, he has failed here and over there.

Online willie loman

He has been to America already, CNN dropped him for poor ratings, he has failed here and over there.

it was tongue in cheek, the idea of him following harry to the states was the joke.

Offline sparkus

I never understood how he worked again after that incident at the Mirror with the faked photos in Iraq.  The man's a loathsome turd.

Online David1970

I never understood how he worked again after that incident at the Mirror with the faked photos in Iraq.  The man's a loathsome turd.

He accused British troops of abusing Iraqi prisoners, even had fake photos.

He also got away with hacking peoples voice mails, he is a low life.

Offline sparkus

He accused British troops of abusing Iraqi prisoners, even had fake photos.

He also got away with hacking peoples voice mails, he is a low life.

Or Pierced Organ, as known in Viz :sarcastic:

Online LLPunting

Silver-linings, but will they only be fleeting?

Online David1970

Morgan is like a one armed waiter, he can dish it out but can’t take it :D

Offline golden bull

Offline Matrix

His fate was decided a while back.  He's a fucking cock, so TV is the best place for him.

Offline george r

[/quote

You have summed him up perfectly.

Online David1970

Even if the only thing the Oprah interview accomplishes is Piers Morgan quitting his show, that will still be a win.

Offline Scotpunter

Yet another reason I barely watch TV and don't have a TV license.  :)
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Blackpool Rock

Yet another reason I barely watch TV and don't have a TV license.  :)
So presumably you shouldn't be watching it at all then  :unknown:

Offline Scotpunter

So presumably you shouldn't be watching it at all then  :unknown:
[/quote

I dont!  :D shhh!  ;)
Banned reason: Cunt

Offline sparkus

Even if the only thing the Oprah interview accomplishes is twat quitting his show, that will still be a win.

It hardly told us anything we don't already know.  Windsors in uncaring archaic attitudes shock!

There's a lot of online chatter about Kate as a paragon of selfless virtue by comparison.  Someone might want to have a word with her brother and sister then.

Online WARSZAWA16

Sorry to learn about his sacking from GMB. I’ve left him a message of sympathy on my own voicemail.
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 11:07:38 pm by WARSZAWA16 »

Offline sadolddeejay

Morgan is like a one armed waiter, he can dish it out but can’t take it :D
He's also like a dinner lady who's allergic to mashed potato.

Offline Rondonumbanine9

As much as people don’t like him. He was good at interrogating MP’s about their incompetence over COVID-19. No other UK journalist presenter was as effective as he was towards Matt Hancock and co
Banned reason: Too far up his own arse to punt let alone contribute.

Offline Apu

As much as I hate him I agree with him on several things.

The whole keeping politicians accountable. He seems fair and balanced on GMB. I have no clue if he's Tory or Closet Labour or whatever.

I like his stance on Trans hijackers and 100 genders and identifying as a different creature every other day.

Im fully aware he's a giant dickhead. But his opinion is always stinking in one way or another to one person.

I reckon he was sacked but the cunt walked off his own show and that's he can give it.... But he can't take it... Not anymore anyways.

Feed him to the wolves.... Wait he's the wolf  :crazy:
Banned reason: Undesirable perverted fantasist

Offline Liverpool

Sorry to learn about his sacking from GMB. I’ve left him a message of sympathy on my own voicemail.

That made me laugh.  :hi:

Offline mikecee

Offline ashmag

All staged in my view... While your waiting in  traffic in a month's time you will be staring at a big billboard of him presenting the new GB news. Probably signed months ago but ITV need to keep people talking about the royal scandal after paying £1.2m for the privilege.

Offline binbag

He had low ratings in US because he kept going on about the public shouldn't be allowed to have guns. 
I think Meghan's trying to pull a Diana. She knew exactly what she was getting into and then didn't like it so she'splaying the victim. Initially she got amazingly good press (just as unjustified as some of her later bad press) but once it became obvious she wasn'tgoing to accept the rules of the club she had just joined, it all turned sour so she's now blaming everyone else for her inability to cope.

Offline Paris69

Looked staged.
The manner and the way he walked off, looked like a career move to me.......

Banned reason: Idiot fantasist

Offline mikecee

Looked staged.
The manner and the way he walked off, looked like a career move to me.......
Could replace Kay Burley on Sky.

Online David1970

He could join the new GB News, then again he may be to toxic.

Offline Markus

Find it difficult to find anyone I can stand on TV.  Matt Baker from the One Show was probably the only half decent presenter on any show on BBC or ITV.   

All of the rest of them are self-entitled and only make headlines but screaming louder in order to get their point across. They might as well be on Question Time.

Online David1970

Find it difficult to find anyone I can stand on TV.  Matt Baker from the One Show was probably the only half decent presenter on any show on BBC or ITV.   

All of the rest of them are self-entitled and only make headlines but screaming louder in order to get their point across. They might as well be on Question Time.

Matt Baker has not been a presenter on the One Show for a year.

Offline Markus

Matt Baker has not been a presenter on the One Show for a year.

Yeah I know. Shows how long ago it was I watched TV.

Online Colston36

Apparently he is a) very rich b) close to Murdoch - so you could be right. He seemed crooked as hell when he edited the Mirror -  dodgy investments profiting from the advice he knew in dance the City writer was going to dish out - but he got away with it.

Offline Jonestown

Apparently he is a) very rich b) close to Murdoch - so you could be right. He seemed crooked as hell when he edited the Mirror -  dodgy investments profiting from the advice he knew in dance the City writer was going to dish out - but he got away with it.

Murdoch has a new venture, News UK starting up, PM may well be heading for there, I'd imagine he is too volatile for the Andrew Neil set up.

Offline Adoniron

He could join the new GB News, then again he may be to toxic.

Looking at GB News line up I can't think Morgan will be any more toxic than the likes of Hartley-Brewer or Ferrari.

Online David1970

Looking at GB News line up I can't think Morgan will be any more toxic than the likes of Hartley-Brewer or Ferrari.

True

Offline sparkus

Half the country seems overjoyed he's gone but as has been pointed out it's very good timing for him so as ever the odious creep's toast lands the right side up.

Offline hungrypunt

All staged in my view... While your waiting in  traffic in a month's time you will be staring at a big billboard of him presenting the new GB news. Probably signed months ago but ITV need to keep people talking about the royal scandal after paying £1.2m for the privilege.

100% this

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Half the country seems overjoyed he's gone but as has been pointed out it's very good timing for him so as ever the odious creep's toast lands the right side up.

Not many media people in the Uk have 7 million followers on Twitter..

Offline Ali Katt

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Bit like Jeremy Clarkson went from strength to strength after he left BBC.

Online David1970

The good thing about Clarkson is he punched Morgan.

Offline Jonestown

Hardly, yes he took a lot of money from Amazon but the Grand Tour quickly went to ratshit, now he seems to be running a farm shop.