Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Tantric Polish Eva  (Read 3339 times)

37 review(s) for B2B massage minx (17 positive, 11 neutral, 9 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Nickfr

Lady: Tantric Polish Eva     External Link/Members Only

Booking: Text to mobile number on her Adult Work page
When: April 2020
Price Paid: £80 for 1 hour

Met Eva twice in April-May 2020 prior to her touring York and then a B&S incident when back in Leeds that was reported on another site. Both meetings similar so have covered just the first.

BOOKING
Comms were good a couple of days before the meeting. Session date and time agreed by text only using the number shown on her Adult Work page.
Eva responded quickly all the way through the process.
Went for an early afternoon mid-week meeting. Told fully booked at first but she got back to me later with a free slot.
Was given the post code and building name upfront and parking info+flat number about an hour before the agreed start time.

MEETING-VENUE
Meeting was in a managed flat in Pudsey located in a modern office/apartment block on the edge of town near Leeds ring road. Parking was in a large lot reserved for just this building. Texted Eva in the morning to confirm we were still a go and she acknowledged this straight away. She sent through the parking info and flat number shortly before the meet and I got parked up about 5 minutes before kick-off. Texted Eva that I had arrived but was then told she was running an hour late as she had to pop to shops and she would let me know when back in - THIS WAS BS -
While waiting for her to return I sat near the front door to the apartment block to have a cig and check out the latest on UKP-of course. No sign of anyone entering the building over this period but got a text from her 15 minutes AFTER our new start time to say to go in as the front door to the building was not locked and to go straight up to the apartment.
On my way in a fine looking young buck came bounding out of the building with a big grin on his face, a flushed complexion, tousled hair and untucked shirt! Probably a fellow UKP member I had been bumped for by Eva I thought as he certainly cut a dash. Fine specimen of a man-I felt quite inadequate all of a sudden.
Went up to the room and knocked. Eva opened up wearing a dressing gown while still wiping her face with a wet wipe. No time for a shower and fresh make-up then.
The apartment itself was modern and clean. Paperwork out of the way and confirmation given that I could still have a full hour with her I was invited to take a shower. The bathroom was still steamy as used recently but not by Eva I think so sure we had a conveyer belt. Was a bit off put but I needed to get my end away and this was not going to be a full service with kissing so I spruced up and joined Eva, and a cast of a thousand fluffy toys, in the bedroom.

THE LADY
Eva was very pretty facially with quite sharp features and a bit of an impish look to her. I had invested in her paid for Adult Work pictures beforehand and I found these to be a good likeness. Definitely the girl as advertised and the same photos are still on her site as of March 2021.
Advertised as 30 and a size 8. Both about right I would say. Height was the advertised 5-6 so she was just shy of my 6 feet in the heels she had slipped on while I was in the bathroom. She looked the business-very tall and slender with an athletic build.
Medium length dark brown/very dirty blonde hair which was down for me and the most gorgeous blue eyes.
Good complexion that was light on make-up. Don't think she had any tats or piercings-cannot remember for sure.
Boobs were smaller than the advertised size 34C I would say. Closer to being a B cup.
She had a soft polish accent and her English was good. Personality wise very business-like with little or no chit chat before during or after the massage.

OUR TIME TOGETHER
After showering I joined Eva in the bedroom. By now she had dropped the dressing gown to reveal a lithe thin athletic body. She was wearing a simple white bra and knickers set and she popped off the bra as I entered the room. We had pre-agreed that this would be a b2b massage with hand job to finish and I also asked for face sitting and a toy show which at that time were listed in her likes on her Adult Work site. I checked that all this was still on and she agreed it was and she then asked me to lie face down in the centre of the double bed. She removed the towel from around my waist and put on some meditation tunes as I settled into the fresh towels she had laid out. A proper massage table would have been better but the bed was reasonably firm so not terrible.
The massage itself was more of a light stroking session than a deep muscle rub. Eva used lotions rather than warm oils to lube me up and focused on my back and arms. Very little action on the legs and unfortunately no reach under for a cock and ball tickle. The best bit of any good erotic massage if you ask me. After what felt like an age she lost her knickers and jumped on the bed so she could slide herself face down over my back and legs. Her nips were nice and hard so it was a good sensation but this only lasted 5 minutes or so before she asked me to flip onto my back. Her b2b work continued with her reaching up high enough so that I could suck her tits and then she slid further down to rub her fully shaven pussy over the top of my cock. She dismounted to kneel beside me, applied fresh lotion and started to stroke my arms and chest with one hand and toss me off with the other. I asked how long we still had and she said 10 minutes so I reminded her that I wanted face sitting so she span around and mounted up. No fingers allowed and she moved back and forth while I had to keep my head still. I slipped my tongue in when possible and it tasted great but could not angle myself to get to her clit. While doing this she leaned forward and continued to pull my pud until I shot my load. Mainly came over me but got some on her forearm. She wiped us both down while still sat on my face which was a nice touch. Job done and no time for toy play or a post action shower I was on my way. No real small talk from Eva but she did ask if I would like to see her again and I said I would.

WOULD I VISIT AGAIN
Negative for me for this first meeting due to the start time being pushed back at the last minute by over an hour and the apparent conveyer belt as I am not keen at all on sloppy seconds, but I did book Eva on one further occasion as I found her to be FAF and I still wanted to see her toy show. The second meeting was in a managed apartment near Elland Road and the massage went the same way as the first. Eva was punctual this time but the toy show only lasted about 2 minutes and was hands off so not worth a third punt.

Offline Bd4u247

Thanks mate,

Was it deffo Eva ? And not some other bird.

I called her up and arranged a meeting a while ago and some other bird opened the door. It was Magical Anastasia

Offline Nickfr

BD4U
Back in April-May 2020 I definitely met with the woman still shown in the photos on the current Eva Adult Work site
There was talk on another forum site later in 2020 of the Eva profile being borrowed by a blonde woman with heavy tattoos that looked nothing like the original Eva. Don't know if original Eva ever came back but the pictures remain the same

Offline Bd4u247

BD4U
Back in April-May 2020 I definitely met with the woman still shown in the photos on the current Eva Adult Work site
There was talk on another forum site later in 2020 of the Eva profile being borrowed by a blonde woman with heavy tattoos that looked nothing like the original Eva. Don't know if original Eva ever came back but the pictures remain the same

Thanks for the reply MrNick ,

Yeh I suspect she's still missing.

I called her a while ago and got given an address in ls11 , when I got there it was a different bird