Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh recommendations for a newbie  (Read 656 times)

Offline ArchibaldPK

Hi everyone,

I have been only once before with a GW a while ago, I am looking for recommendations for Edinburgh, if anyone can advise with their experience I will be grateful.

Must:
- OWO
- FDK
- maximun £150 1h.
- NOT in Leith area.

A bonus, but not necessary
- Not a tall woman.
- Spanish speaker
- Not a Clock Watcher

Thank you in advance. I hope start soon to contribute with my reviews.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 07:02:33 pm by Head1 »

Offline nike

U've been a member for a month now, long enough to browse and get to know how this site works.
If there was an example of what a first post should not be, this is it. :dash: :dash: :dash:
This site is a great reference source.
Don't be a lazy ass and expect to be spoon-fed. 
Go on AW, put ur requirements into the search facility, browse the wgs, once u've narrowed down ur search , copy and paste the wgs AW id into the search box on here, read the reviews, pick the wg that most suits u, book her, fuck her and cum back on here and review.
If u need anyone to hold ur cock whilst ur trying to find the hole, give us a shout and we will send a possie around. :hi:

Offline ArchibaldPK

U've been a member for a month now, long enough to browse and get to know how this site works.
If there was an example of what a first post should not be, this is it. :dash: :dash: :dash:
This site is a great reference source.
Don't be a lazy ass and expect to be spoon-fed 
Go on AW, put ur requirements into the search facility, browse the wgs, once u've narrowed down ur search , copy and paste the wgs AW id into the search box on here, read the reviews, pick the wg that most suits u, book her, fuck her and cum back on here and review.
If u need anyone to hold ur cock whilst ur trying to find the hole, give us a shout and we will send a possie around. :hi:

Hi Nike,

Thanks for your advice... I have been doing all of that alredy, but I didn't quite found what I was looking for, that is why I thouth I could try to ask for help before jumping into a bad experience and get put off... as I mentioned I am quite new to this, just done one before but in a very different circunstances.

But I really apreciate your advice.

« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 07:01:58 pm by Head1 »

Offline Name Not Found

Thanks for your advice... I have been doing all of that alredy,

No disrespect but, clearly, you haven't, or you wouldn't have made such a schoolboy error.  :dash:

BTW, what have you got against Leith?

« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 06:16:24 pm by Head1 »

Offline ArchibaldPK

No disrespect but, clearly, you haven't, or you wouldn't have made such a schoolboy error.  :dash:

BTW, what have you got against Leith?

I have truly done the job…. see picture attached,  I have search quite a lot on AW, and checking here the reviews, even contact a few of them, but not getting answer or moved to other places. I have candidates… but I wanted to ask to see if anything else come a cross as none of them seems tick all the boxes…. I am probably being to picky but as a newbie, I would like to avoid a but experience from the very begging.

Nothing against Leith, quite the opposite, but I used to live there (my ex lives there), so it is an are I prefer to avoid.

In any case I embrase my rookie mistake and learn from it. I will keep searching.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline DaVINCI

I would recommend the following as both good SP  :thumbsup: but both have points which you indicate are a must

External Link/Members Only

Doesn’t do OWO but meets all your other requirements.

External Link/Members Only

Lives at the Top of Leith Walk

Thanks for sharing your Potential Candidates, looking at them, l notice you have a few South American, unless well reviewed, l’d check on services prior to meet even then you are not guaranteed.

Offline Matrix

Seriously?

Leith is the size of a big town.  Easy to have a reason to be there that's not paying to fuck women.

Offline Name Not Found

I have truly done the job…. see picture attached,  I have search quite a lot on AW, and checking here the reviews, even contact a few of them, but not getting answer or moved to other places. I have candidates… but I wanted to ask to see if anything else come a cross as none of them seems tick all the boxes…. I am probably being to picky but as a newbie, I would like to avoid a but experience from the very begging.

I think you'd be better using the reviews on here as your starting point. Just read through the Edinburgh ones from newest to oldest until you find some you like the sound of. Your AW searching seems to be turning up some fairly unattractive propositions.
« Last Edit: April 05, 2021, 06:15:48 pm by Head1 »