Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sarah125 - Scam  (Read 873 times)

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Anyone interested in finding out if this is the same person I encountered recently? This profile is uncannily similar to Sarah0001 on AW.

Offline scutty brown

what are you trying to prove? the photos are stolen
External Link/Members Only

same girl appears to be touring the USA at the moment

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

Just trying to make people aware of a possible scammer. It’s not the pictures but what she says/does that I am pointing out.

Offline scutty brown

Just trying to make people aware of a possible scammer. It’s not the pictures but what she says/does that I am pointing out.

So link to whatever you think makes her a scammer.
We're not mindreaders

Offline Tongue in Cheeks

The link for the scammer is on this thread, Goldfinch put it on.

The profiles are Sarah0001 and Sarah125.

The Sarah0001 review is on the review page. Easy enough to find.

Offline scutty brown

The link for the scammer is on this thread, Goldfinch put it on.

The profiles are Sarah0001 and Sarah125.

The Sarah0001 review is on the review page. Easy enough to find.

All you did was link to the now deleted profile page, not to the scam at the crux of the problem

Offline welcome1

Stop being such an arsehole the bloke was trying to make a point  !!
Banned reason: Not welcome here
Banned by: Kev40ish

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Not really living up to your name are you. I can't see you lasting long when your very first post is to call someone an arsehole.

Try making some kind of useful contributions. 

Offline welcome1

Well up yours mr moderator it wouldn't be a great loss in my life would it , I came across this site by accident and thought it may be interesting but sadly it is full of sad blokes that appear to spend there entire life with prostitutes and are obviously incapable of forming any sort of relationship or maybe they just lack communication skills and find it difficult to attract a "normal" female partner in life but whichever it is there are a lot that seem to think the more prostitutes they have been with the higher ranked they are on here and able to talk down and try to belittle newcomers with no experience  and as far as calling someone an arsehole he was indeed  as a bloke asked a reasonable question ....Not here for long indeed with all the jumped up arseholes
Banned reason: Not welcome here
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline stevedave

Well up yours mr moderator it wouldn't be a great loss in my life would it , I came across this site by accident and thought it may be interesting but sadly it is full of sad blokes that appear to spend there entire life with prostitutes and are obviously incapable of forming any sort of relationship or maybe they just lack communication skills and find it difficult to attract a "normal" female partner in life but whichever it is there are a lot that seem to think the more prostitutes they have been with the higher ranked they are on here and able to talk down and try to belittle newcomers with no experience  and as far as calling someone an arsehole he was indeed  as a bloke asked a reasonable question ....Not here for long indeed with all the jumped up arseholes

Ooooookaaaay.

Someone's tired, I think you need an early night flower.

Offline mrfishyfoo

Ooooookaaaay.

Someone's tired, I think you need an early night flower.

:lol: :D :D :lol:

Offline The0neAnd0nly

Decided to make a stance against using full stops at all.... then used 4 right at the end. Tool  :D

Offline stevedave

Decided to make a stance against using full stops at all.... then used 4 right at the end. Tool  :D

I think his poor use of grammar is the least of his problems  :lol:

Offline FLYING BLUE

I think his poor use of grammar is the least of his problems  :lol:

gone so soon, and yet he contributed so much - another day, another idiot :lol:

Offline stevedave

gone so soon, and yet he contributed so much - another day, another idiot :lol:

I miss him already, he was such a font of knowledge and inspiration  :cry:

I daresay the numpty will be back is and when registrations open up again  :rolleyes:

Offline scutty brown

He got banned before I could reply!