Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: SleafordCici  (Read 782 times)

1 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6136192) (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by WARSZAWA16]

Offline jopost

External Link/Members Only

I dont really post reviews on here but I noticed there wasnt any reviews on SleafordCici so thought Id share my experience.

Booked 30 minute in call through text the night before. Comms were fairly good getting back to me in good time. Confirmed again on the morning of the meet.

I texted when I arrived and got a response after 10-15. Fairly secure place with long stay car park near by.

Definitely the girl on the profile and a good looking woman.... but thats pretty much the end of the positives.

Cici showed me into a near empty room with a single bed and mattress. No covers just a dirty looking mattress. She was mumbling through out and couldnt really hear her. Cici was visibly wobbling all over the place and was clearly on something. Sorted paperwork thinking may as well make the best it. She strips off and tells me to sit on the bed and i can 'have a nice blow job'. To be fair the blow job was fine but was over after 30 seconds when she stumbled over the the dresser to get the condom. Cici staggered back to me and struggled to get the condom on. She then struggled to keep her balance to climb on top. I had to hold her in place and decided I was just going to pop and go.

Made sure I came quick and left after 5 minutes.

Pros:
pretty good looking girl.

Cons:
She was higher than the bloody moon and it was just an awkward experience. one of the worst punts Ive had....still not as bad as Maz in Gratham :lol: :lol: :lol

Offline gbyld87

External Link/Members Only

I dont really post reviews on here but I noticed there wasnt any reviews on SleafordCici so thought Id share my experience.

Booked 30 minute in call through text the night before. Comms were fairly good getting back to me in good time. Confirmed again on the morning of the meet.

I texted when I arrived and got a response after 10-15. Fairly secure place with long stay car park near by.

Definitely the girl on the profile and a good looking woman.... but thats pretty much the end of the positives.

Cici showed me into a near empty room with a single bed and mattress. No covers just a dirty looking mattress. She was mumbling through out and couldnt really hear her. Cici was visibly wobbling all over the place and was clearly on something. Sorted paperwork thinking may as well make the best it. She strips off and tells me to sit on the bed and i can 'have a nice blow job'. To be fair the blow job was fine but was over after 30 seconds when she stumbled over the the dresser to get the condom. Cici staggered back to me and struggled to get the condom on. She then struggled to keep her balance to climb on top. I had to hold her in place and decided I was just going to pop and go.

Made sure I came quick and left after 5 minutes.

Pros:
pretty good looking girl.

Cons:
She was higher than the bloody moon and it was just an awkward experience. one of the worst punts Ive had....still not as bad as Maz in Gratham :lol: :lol: :lol

she looks like she was high when she put that make-up on.  Shame, she looks like she'd be quite attractive under it all.