Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Charlie Hothaigirl - Positive GFE Earl's Court  (Read 2022 times)

27 review(s) for Charlie Hothaigirl (20 positive, 4 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline stormygrey

Apologies for the lack of reviews. I joined in January but with the year being what it is I haven't been punting to pre-Covid frequency.

AW link: External Link/Members Only and External Link/Members Only

Booking: initially booked for 30 mins @ £70 but extended to 60 mins @ £120

Location: Serviced and spacious Apt on (Street name removed as per rule #22) 5 mins walk form Earls Court and Gloucester Road Station. There is a concierge on the ground floor but after getting buzzed in I ignored him and walked past to access the stairs. (This is a new and in my opinion a better location, her previous was closer to Kensington but the Apt was small and claustrophibic).

Comms: Via phone. I told her I could be there in 5-10 minutes which caught her off guard as it seemed I was the first punt of the day. She offered to delay so she could change out of her civvie clothing into lingerie but I asked her to stay as she was as I liked the idea of peeling her out of her normal attire  :P

Appearance: I've met Charlie three times before so I know what to expect however I did have to chuckle as upon arriving I found her with jeans on her legs and a small dressing gown on her top. Not quite what I'd imagined when picturing her in 'civvie' clothing! Charlie is a small Thai, mid-twenties with a couple of discrete tattoos. Nice curves and bolt-ons done well. C-cup and they feel soft and natural  :D She's actually lost a little bit of weight during lockdown but has maintained her curves. On her AW pictures she no longer looks like the image with her wearing red more like the photo of her in the black cross-strap lingerie set.

The Meet: Offered a shower which I took. Returning to the living room I'd found Charlie had taken the opportunity to slip into black bra and panties beneath a short silk gown. I immediately sat down on the sofa and pulled her into my lap for a brief exploration  :lol: but any thoughts of wild sex on the sofa was dashed as she insisted we head to the bedroom. She doesn't do crazy DFK but with those amazing lips and a minute or two to adjust to your rhythm she gives some great kisses with light tongue action. She moved down for some nice owo. She doesn't go deep and bless her she gags half way down but it's nice enough. In fact, with this being my first punt in months I realise I'm already close to the edge and wanting to enjoy myself extend the booking to an hour in the hopes of popping twice. She grabs a condom, slips it on and she's so wet we don't need lube. We rush through a range of positions and with mirrors on the wall cowgirl looks great  :yahoo: After 10 minutes I pop in doggie  :music: After a quick shower I return to the bedroom and Charlie offers a massage. While it's not the best massage I've ever had it certainly hit the spot (and almost sent me to sleep lol) More kissing ensues then Charlie wakes me up with some more head. Back on with a rubber and we started in prone bone (she's tight), switched to doggy before flipping to missionary all with kissing and those breasts bouncing. After 15 mins of sex I take off the condom and ask for head. She reiterates that she doesn't do CIM but I'm fine with that. However after 10mins of bj and hj I'm in heaven but unable to pop. I jump back in the shower, give her the money due for the extra 30 mins (I over pay thinking she'd want another £70 and she gives me £20 back!) I leave with a kiss and smile  :dance:

Conclusion: I really like Charlie she's cute, offers great GFE and the price is more than reasonable. Would I return? Sure. I've seen her 4 times and is one of my go-to options for when I'm in Kensington and fancy some pandering  :cool:

Comms: 8/10
Appt: 7.5/10
Appearance: 6.5/10
Service: 9/10

« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 11:38:57 am by daviemac »