Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Karina Leicester  (Read 1223 times)

Offline R125

Hi guys, has anybody seen this one?
I recall a different Karina a while back also with red hair. Has anybody seen this older one please?
External Link/Members Only  :dance:

Offline R125

Come on guys, surely somebody has seen this one...

Offline Leicraja

Not yet, but I don't have plans for tomorrow  :D :sarcastic:
So if no one else is going to ........

Offline gbyld87

I only know two things...

1- Karina's head looks too small for her body
2- I really really want to fuck her blonde mate Nina, but I know full well it'll be shit and she'll give it zero effort.
External Link/Members Only
« Last Edit: March 08, 2021, 07:54:28 pm by gbyld87 »

Offline R125

Different postcodes for these two....

Offline gbyld87

Different postcodes for these two....

They were housemates in Leicester for a long while, from before lockdown 1.  Perhaps they've split up - tbh I didn't check the particulars, I just assumed they were still in the same house.

Offline R125

The only issue I have is she said she smokes inside which was a trick question from me and I hate the smell of smoke inside.  :dash:

Offline demon_wookie

Offline dehayes1

Yeah I’ve seen her she’s ok actually, very skinny but pretty, she lives with Karla who I’ve also seen a couple of times. In short she’s worth a £60 punt and definitely better than your usual rom.

Offline CoolTiger

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 10
Yeah I’ve seen her she’s ok actually, very skinny but pretty, she lives with Karla who I’ve also seen a couple of times. In short she’s worth a £60 punt and definitely better than your usual rom.

I assume you are talking about Karina, per the OP's query.

Is this the Karla you are referring to?

Offline R125

Is the kissing deep with tongues?

Offline dehayes1

Actually it’s not bad, more light french kissing really.

Offline Anonyfuck

I only know two things...

1- Karina's head looks too small for her body
2- I really really want to fuck her blonde mate Nina, but I know full well it'll be shit and she'll give it zero effort.

Did you have a go on Nintendo? She looks fit.

Offline gbyld87

Did you have a go on Nintendo? She looks fit.

Nah, not yet.  I haven't been into Leicester in a while to be fair.

Offline Anonyfuck

Just seen this, didn't see Nina autocorrected to Nintendo. That's really amused me.

Offline R125

Nina's most recent photos with that haircut look like she's on drugs.

Offline gbyld87

Hi guys, has anybody seen this one?
I recall a different Karina a while back also with red hair. Has anybody seen this older one please?
External Link/Members Only  :dance:

Anyone managed to get in touch with this girl yet?  i've had a few attempts but met with silence.  not sure if she works different hours to mine.  Ad is still active.  :unknown:

Offline Captainhowdy666

Anyone managed to get in touch with this girl yet?  i've had a few attempts but met with silence.  not sure if she works different hours to mine.  Ad is still active.  :unknown:
Are you on Voda?
I’ve given up on getting my hopes up on girls who prob use lebara sims as the texts rarely come through.
I can can call them but they never give postcodes over the phone

Offline gbyld87

Are you on Voda?
I’ve given up on getting my hopes up on girls who prob use lebara sims as the texts rarely come through.
I can can call them but they never give postcodes over the phone

I'm on Voda and Three.  Her phones are lyca and EE.