Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Crystal Lady - Wandsworth  (Read 6962 times)

55 review(s) for Crystal.Lady (53 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline nameless71

External Link/Members Only

£100 - 1hr

Messaged her for a next day 1hr service. All comms done via sms - no problem at all. Requested to dress up in a certain way - did not do it as she couldn't find the specific but she surprised me with her choice of clothing.

I was running late due to Central London traffic so ended up being about 20 minutes late. Informed her of this and she was understanding.

She looks 55+ but has a great body. Face does show the age though, however not a problem at all if you have a thing for older milfs. More of a milf next door type of woman this one.

Welcomed me with a nice dfk and we proceed to move to her room whilst engaged in the dfk without a care if anyone saw us in the house. Onto the room which was nicely lit for the occasion with music playing. Continuous dfk with both of us feeling each other and proceed to slowly undress. I was fully naked in no time with her hands on my cock stroking away with my finger in her wet pussy.

She has a nice mirror on the wall which sort of lets you enjoy the process more as you can see both of you quite well, especially as she goes down for a bj. Felt like tasting her so she lies down for me and I go to town on that beautiful sweet pussy. She was quite wet and responsive and I am sure I made her cum. She allowed fingers deep in her pussy which was rather unexpected as this is probably the first wg that has allowed me this.

Condom on and I opted for doggy which was rather nice as I could feel her buttchecks and her ass which were quite nice for the age. She seemed to enjoy too. Wasn't long till I came. Chit-chat and a bit of a massage. She mentions her main customer are older guys, maybe I was a treat to her as I am rather young.

In no time I begin to get hard again and she starts blowing me, the only downside here was she was a bit toothy but nonetheless I did enjoy it and managed to cum a second time - I am usually a 1 pop person and she took it all in her mouth like a champ.

Shower time and it seems another customer with a different wg was in the bathroom so I had to wait around 3 minutes. Luckily I did not get to see the other customer lol. Bathroom was clean.

Would I visit again? Yes

Does anyone know who the other WG working at the same flat is? I wonder if a threesome would be available.

Offline Fletch747

I believe she’s sharing with Susanne External Link/Members Only
Don’t know if they double up - sure others can tell...

Offline nameless71

I believe she’s sharing with Susanne External Link/Members Only
Don’t know if they double up - sure others can tell...

Thank you!  :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258584.0 - Seems like they do. Some digging finds me some lovely images with the two of them together!

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed her. Crystal is one of the best SPs around. Sex on legs with a great attitude. I am curious re parking at the venue and is it close to wandsworth station or district line?   :hi:

Offline nameless71

thanks for the review OP glad you enjoyed her. Crystal is one of the best SPs around. Sex on legs with a great attitude. I am curious re parking at the venue and is it close to wandsworth station or district line?   :hi:

The closest station would be Wandsworth Town (4-5 min walk) but that is railway only. The closest London Underground station would be 21 minutes by walk, that being East Putney (district line).

I parked at the Sainsbury's Wandsworth and walked to her place mainly because I had some jobs in the area. From Sainsbury's it's around 8 minutes walk. That said, there is also plenty of paid parking in the area.

Offline dubhcarr

The closest station would be Wandsworth Town (4-5 min walk) but that is railway only. The closest London Underground station would be 21 minutes by walk, that being East Putney (district line).

I parked at the Sainsbury's Wandsworth and walked to her place mainly because I had some jobs in the area. From Sainsbury's it's around 8 minutes walk. That said, there is also plenty of paid parking in the area.

thanks  :hi:

Offline sparkus

She was mid list HL but rising...

Offline nameless71

She was mid list HL but rising...

She's been on my HL for a while too but ended up seeing other younger ones instead. Just happened to be in the area and felt like doing an older milf haha :D

Offline sammy400

seen her few years ago when she used to work in Harrow on the Hill..great service and a lovely milf.

Offline blackd2103

Thank you!  :drinks:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=258584.0 - Seems like they do. Some digging finds me some lovely images with the two of them together!

Ive seen Cyrstal before and had a great time (Ive reviewed her). Would be interested in seeing Suzanne or doing the threesome but Suzanne has a nba policy. Damn shame