Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Anyone remember name of agency  (Read 1508 times)

Offline Subboy1980

Does any punter remember an agency in Newcastle/Sunderland which closed down but was owned by a member of church ie a former priest?

Years ago I used to work down in that area and had a good time with agency wgs but just can't remember the name of it.

Cheers lads
Banned reason: Your fucked now mate I really cant take any more of your shit
Banned by: Head1

Offline johnr1

I think you may be  thinking of Diamonds agency

The owner I belive had conections to a Church, I remember one girl telling me that she had to do the business for her interview  :yahoo: I guess thats one way
to find out if they can do the job, I only wish I could have been on the interview panell as that agency had some cracking girls back then

Offline Subboy1980

Bingo!  That's the one.  When did it close down?  I had some real cracking wgs from them back in the day.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Bingo!  That's the one.  When did it close down?  I had some real cracking wgs from them back in the day.

The owner, known as George, sold the business (I'm thinking it was around 2015/16) but it continued to trade as Diamonds for a while before being re-named (I think) Gracie's Girls - I spoke to him a few times as a result of me calling to make a complaint. He told me how some of the WG's used to utterly trash Diamonds properties and then bugger off owing him loads of money.
I've also had 2 Diamonds lasses tell me the story that JohnR1 alludes to, he used to have a session with them prior to giving them a go, so to speak.

Offline Subboy1980

Yeh I had some lovely wgs there.  Forgot their names now but one lassie I saw if I remember was really slim blonde hair and was from down south - good time with her.  Suppose readinh about the wgs trashing the place just sums up the dodgy industry this game is.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
The owner, known as George, sold the business (I'm thinking it was around 2015/16) but it continued to trade as Diamonds for a while before being re-named (I think) Gracie's Girls - I spoke to him a few times as a result of me calling to make a complaint. He told me how some of the WG's used to utterly trash Diamonds properties and then bugger off owing him loads of money.
I've also had 2 Diamonds lasses tell me the story that JohnR1 alludes to, he used to have a session with them prior to giving them a go, so to speak.
It was Gracie's FB sometime in October 2016.

External Link/Members Only

External Link/Members Only

Offline wearsidemark

There were some cracking girls with them

Offline MasterBatesAgain

There was one, she was from Conset, and to this day I haven’t had my hands on a body like hers.  Her tits were huge and natural, slim figure , great legs. Wish I could remember her name. Happy days.

Offline Subboy1980

There was one, she was from Conset, and to this day I haven’t had my hands on a body like hers.  Her tits were huge and natural, slim figure , great legs. Wish I could remember her name. Happy days.

I think the one I saw was from Conset too.  But she was real slim blonde hair, small tits but I think she originally was from down south.  Good shag she was.

Offline foreverchanges

The girls they had on their books in 2014/15 was an absolute embarrassment of riches. :wacko: :yahoo:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator

Offline twotight

interesting read
doubt this will ever get in the chronicle's history articles  :unknown:

Offline toon972

Yes George had a good interview technique  :cool:, at one time I knew all the girls who had been with George off another girl and there was not many girls who knocked him back at the time.

Offline Sar-Major

Yes George had a good interview technique  :cool:, at one time I knew all the girls who had been with George off another girl and there was not many girls who knocked him back at the time.

Hung like a "Gerbil" you mean.  :rolleyes:        :lol:   :lol:   :lol:

:hi: :hi:
« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 10:52:53 am by Sar-Major »
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker
Banned by: daviemac

Offline FLYING BLUE

interesting read
doubt this will ever get in the chronicle's history articles  :unknown:

Why should it?
This is a punting forum not a news rag

Offline Subboy1980

There was also an ebony wg from them who I think done a duo with the slim blonde wg, just can't remember their names but they were a treat from the agency.

Offline FLYING BLUE

There was also an ebony wg from them who I think done a duo with the slim blonde wg, just can't remember their names but they were a treat from the agency.

You should try this 'wayback machine' thingy that Davie Dirtymac ( ;) ) has pointed us to (above, reply #5) - I don't know how to use it really, but it shows long lost webpages including Notorious & Diamonds

« Last Edit: March 07, 2021, 12:47:22 pm by FLYING BLUE »

Offline FLYING BLUE

They were my sole agency for punts for several years - I felt that I trusted them (make of that what you will) but, they fell out of favour with me when George took on a 'business partner' and started to employ some really dodgy lasses & several Romanians.
The final straw for me was the realization that they had a 17 year old on their books. :thumbsdown:

Offline toon972

They were my sole agency for punts for several years - I felt that I trusted them (make of that what you will) but, they fell out of favour with me when George took on a 'business partner' and started to employ some really dodgy lasses & several Romanians.
The final straw for me was the realization that they had a 17 year old on their books. :thumbsdown:

Yes I remember that FB down as Italians if I remember correctly, never knew about the 17 year old though. They were my first agency before I started on here, pot luck really. It was all guess work then, I used to read the reviews and if someone was down as a great kisser I went with that. Crazy I know but that was the only information I trusted on the review and guessed if she enjoyed that she would be up with the job, seemed to work out ok.

Offline toon972

Honey and Teen Jade maybe.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Honey and Teen Jade maybe.

The stuff dreams are were, made of  :rose:

Offline Pennine Rover

The first agency I used in the NE was Choice via the web but I think Prestige were around before that but on on the web.  Helen has survived while many others have come and gone.

Offline Subboy1980

I think the ebony wg was called Maya from Wallsend and she used to have a partner wg slim blonde lass southern English.  Great time not sure it anyone remembers them.

Offline johnr1

You are right FB they were two great girls, only had the pleasure of Jade once but have seen Honey many times, she had a horse and kept it not far from me she fell out with the owner of the stables, I mentioned that I have some stables and tried to get her to move as it could have been a good business transaction  :yahoo: but she unfortanatly sold the horse, she is now into going to the gym in her spare time and the last time I saw her she still looked increadable, what a fit body, all be it about 2 years ago now

Offline Tiger63

Diamonds was the one and only time I was tempted to use an agency.
Still waiting for the flat number now almost 6/7years ago.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Its number 48A Tiger - now hurry or you'll be late :lol:

Offline toon972

You should have asked FB, he knew all the flat numbers and door codes.  :lol:

Offline toon972

Absolutely, difficult to tell who was better but Teen Jade was a gem.  :P

Offline FLYING BLUE

You should have asked FB, he knew all the flat numbers and door codes.  :lol:

Bloody hell, that's probably, almost, nearly, a fact MrToon :lol:

My god, I used to spend some amount of hard earned with that particular agency in the glory days  :cool:

Offline johnjones3482

he"s still about on aw as FYO middlesbrough
Banned reason: Pimp's mate posting dodgy reviews.

Offline FLYING BLUE

he"s still about on aw as FYO middlesbrough

Who is?
sorry if I missed something obvious

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Who is?
sorry if I missed something obvious
He's got me stumped as well FB, I didn't realise we were looking for a bloke.   :unknown:  Though I suppose we'll have to wait another year for him to post again to find out.

Offline Sar-Major

He's got me stumped as well FB, I didn't realise we were looking for a bloke.   :unknown:  Though I suppose we'll have to wait another year for him to post again to find out.

It must be an "Age Thing Boys", as I haven't got a clue what he's on about either.   :unknown:

Whatever he's drinking, it must be good..............................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline FLYING BLUE

I've searched AW (because I am bored) and can find bugger all about 'FYO Middlesbrough'  :dash:

JohnJones was online after DM & me posted our questions but no response from him/her - another complete waste of a membership :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: March 09, 2021, 09:44:34 am by FLYING BLUE »

Offline Sar-Major

I've searched AW (because I am bored) and can find bugger all about 'FYO Middlesbrough'  :dash:

JohnJones was online after DM & me posted our questions but no response from him/her - another complete waste of a membership :thumbsdown:

What do you expect FB 3 friggin posts in 4.5 years.  :dash: :dash: :dash:

Offline Tiger63

Is he on about "for your eyes only" the lap dancing place?
There was one in the toon, not sure about boro mind

Offline Addicted65

Was the pimp from fyeo not banned on here recently for a fake review on one of his girls on aw. Passing himself of as a punter with inside knowledge of the agency ?

Sure DM challenged him ?
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Was the pimp from fyeo not banned on here recently for a fake review on one of his girls on aw. Passing himself of as a punter with inside knowledge of the agency ?

Sure DM challenged him ?
There was a lowlife cunt of a pimp from the 'Borough banned recently, he was the one threatening to follow girls home if they wouldn't work for him. Then there's the other two, the landlord stalker and the ex BF stalker.

Offline johnjones3482

its the guy from diamonds yer ding bats
he still trains them before letting them loose
i was messaging him a while back
not much going on with covid and cant get the girls just the one in thornaby for your eyes only

And by the way i have seen plenty of girls over the years but just dont get time to post  :dash:
mind you i might do my first tonight with a rom i saw earlier  :D :D :D
and yes i normaly stay clear of roms :lol:
Banned reason: Pimp's mate posting dodgy reviews.

Offline FLYING BLUE

Mystery solved - apparently  :rolleyes:

Offline Sar-Major

Online Kev3773

Nice pair of "Puppies" Kev  :thumbsup:...........................  :D   :D   :D

Think they're cubs  :rolleyes: :D