Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: surbiton massage  (Read 2641 times)

1 review(s) for kim.ss (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

fredpunter

Link to this Profile Page using External Link/Members Only  or External Link/Members Only

Having had my punt yesterday cancel on me, and having been saving myself up for it, I was feeling pretty keen to have a go today.

The choices close to my current location are limited if you are a tight sod like me so in the end decided a quick rub and a tug would have to do. I opted for this lass as oral and CIM were listed as well.

as it happened, we pretty much got straight into the tugging, oral, and then, a little to my surprise, she climbed on board and shagged me cow girl. the oral was pretty good, though covered, and I was pretty close to coming when she climbed on board, probably partly due to me having been in heat for the past 48 hours or so. So i only lasted about 30 seconds, and she did seem slightly disappointed, she was recptive to fingering and had got quite moist before climbing on.

She then went straight in to massaging my legs which i thought was jolly decent of her. A little later she played with little Fred again and almost got him finish again but as the time was nearly up she was getting a bit eager (i hesitate to say rough) so I brought things to a close.

So for 60 quid for 30 mins not too bad, but what stops it being a positive is ....
If she is the girl in the photo I suspect it was taken some time ago, she is older and although not fat, nowhere near that slim.
She attempted to ask for extra for oral but when I said she hadnt mentioned that before she just carried on with good grace, it could have been an awkward moment if she had insisted but she didn't.
Oral was covered so I'm not sure how CIM would be achieved, but having said that, she was good at it.

fredpunter

Ps I suspect she is no more Japanese than I am, but then, who really cares?