Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Volunteering Opportunities at Rugby League World Cup 2021  (Read 170 times)

Offline Gordon Bennett

RLWC 21 is in England October/November. It's mainly Oop North but some in South I think. Anyway, they're now taking applications from anyone who wants to volunteer to help out......stewarding, guest hosting, ambassadoring, driving etc etc.

Might get job driving Australian women's team to training or guarding their dressing room but presume you'll have to pass a background check?

There's a few games near me so I'll throw my hat in the ring, seems like something different to do for a few days though knowing my luck I'll have to clear up the jock straps from the Tongan Man's team dressing room  :scare:

External Link/Members Only

Offline winkywanky

RLWC 21 is in England October/November. It's mainly Oop North but some in South I think. Anyway, they're now taking applications from anyone who wants to volunteer to help out......stewarding, guest hosting, ambassadoring, driving etc etc.

Might get job driving Australian women's team to training or guarding their dressing room but presume you'll have to pass a background check?

There's a few games near me so I'll throw my hat in the ring, seems like something different to do for a few days though knowing my luck I'll have to clear up the jock straps from the Tongan Man's team dressing room  :scare:

Perhaps ask Head1 for a character reference?  :D

Offline Kev40ish

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
It’s great fun so I highly recommend it..

Online mr.bluesky

Hopefully England can go one step further this year and win it but the lack of international games in the run up might cost them so it looks like those damn Aussies will be favourites again.  :dash: I will try and get along to the Ricoh Arena in Coventry to see them put Scotland to the sword.