Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Polish Ola, Enfield (now in Luton)  (Read 1093 times)

Offline king tarzan

External Link/Members Only

really fancied this one..
got there and this rubber ducked lips with a frog belly short piece of shit insisting it is her.. i told her your not.. she gets rude and says she hasn't got time for this.. just left...
Banned reason: Misogynist who gets free bookings from agencies for pos reviews.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Tomcat

got there and this rubber ducked lips with a frog belly short piece of shit insisting it is her.. i told her your not.. she gets rude and says she hasn't got time for this.. just left...

KT the SP in the pictures looks dam hot, but you sure not her?

Offline lillythesavage

I did too, dressed pics were doing it for me, saved me a wasted trip. Cheers.

Offline king tarzan

KT the SP in the pictures looks dam hot, but you sure not her?

The rude piece of shit that  was in front of me 100% was not the hot milf in the pictures..

Offline Liverpool

KT: it would really help if you could put down where you see these WGs. Her location says Luton.

Offline king tarzan

KT: it would really help if you could put down where you see these WGs. Her location says Luton.

Sorry..

Enfield... Block of nice flats...just off main high street

Offline JackSaint

Got to be honest, the photos make her look like an average looking, potentially dumpy cleaner with lipstick and cheap clothes, fair old chance she'd be rough. Good on you for walking.

Offline Liverpool

Sorry..

Enfield... Block of nice flats...just off main high street

:hi:

Offline bedhedred

Useful KT. 🍻

Enfield is difficult but I did look at this milf today.

Offline smiths

Their is now no phone number listed so going on previous the pimp has parked her profile, but that's not certain. IMO its always handy to put the location and first part of the postcode where the punter saw the WG in the review title. Loads don't do so though.