Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Katya_Kelly - Outcall in London  (Read 2130 times)

41 review(s) for _Submissive Lauren_ (35 positive, 2 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Trpy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Outcall.  London Hotel  - £300 1 hr

Met Katya in my hotel.   

She is petite both in height and build.  We chatted for a while to get to know each other.  She is very down to earth and very down to earth. 

Having seen a few Polish girls they often come over as being a bit stern and short of casual humor and if you are expecting English wit, forget it, but I quite like this (occasionally)

We started to move into FK which soon became DFK, and undressed one another.  She was well made up with very seductive lingerie underneath.   Very slim body.  Tits are plastic - but not a bad job

She seemed to enjoy oral and that became 69 which lasted for a ages.  She’s good at this &  took it well down her throat , before it was time to cover up.   Fucks like a bunny.  Great Cowgirl & RC.   We went well over the hour but she wasn’t in any great hurry to leave.

I could be tempted to see her again, but at 2 large for an overnight, she needn't bring her toothbrush

Offline Teejay

• Ban Countdown
  • Reviews: 1
Hey could you please inbox me about how to get a hotel and
Bit more info like if they have asked anything when you arrived?or else if anyone know how to get it pls inbox as being new member i can't message.

Thanks

Offline Makka124

Hey could you please inbox me about how to get a hotel and
Bit more info like if they have asked anything when you arrived?or else if anyone know how to get it pls inbox as being new member i can't message.

Thanks

It’s covid time, you may get some lax hotels to recoup costs, but come end of March it will get easier as restrictions will ease