Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Emma Louise of Elmer's End  (Read 4511 times)

4 review(s) for Emma-Louise (4 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Erik Lanshof

External Link/Members Only

This is the first time I have made the effort to punt outside of Central London and also the first time in years I've used AW, but have been reassured by this board so thanks to those who posted before.

Emma Louise is in her late 30's.  She has a great slim body, no fat, enhanced boobs, is neatly trimmed and currently has short pink hair.  Previous comments about her teeth are now redundant, she's had them done and looks great.

What comes across with Emma is a genuine desire to please.  She's very willing and eager to please with all requests, and she really seems to enjoy and get into sucking cock.  The blow job was so good that we stopped fucking and went back to sucking.

She happily took quite a faceful from me.  If she was more central I think I would visit her whenever I was in London.

Online herbie007

Glad you had a good time Erik and I'm also glad for Emma that she had her teeth done.

I saw her a while back and had a good time with her, as you say she gives a great BJ and I thought she was a good shag too.

Think I'm due a return visit.  :drinks:

Offline pumps

How bad where those nashers??

I've always looked at her profile and thought about it...but she dosen't that have sex appeal. imo

Offline davidgood

I have played many times over the years with Emma at parties and always found her to be good fun.

Her teeth were never a problem to me, but I am pleased she has had them now.

Regards,

davidgood

Offline enigmatic1962

Another thumbs up for Emma -

Saw her last summer and found her refreshingly open and direct; she doesn't tell fibs about her age or what she does or doesn't do, she's comfortable to be with and excellent skills all round, (OWO, GFE) and she's really clear about when shes available and when she's not.

Bonus was I saw her after a summer holiday and she looks lovely in a tan!

Senslover

How bad where those nashers??

I've always looked at her profile and thought about it...but she dosen't that have sex appeal. imo
If you'd ever been with her, I suspect you'd change your mind.  Partied with her at least 3 times over a few years.  Incredibly powerful pussy muscles.  Her BJ skills leave you breathless!

Offline smiths

If you'd ever been with her, I suspect you'd change your mind.  Partied with her at least 3 times over a few years.  Incredibly powerful pussy muscles.  Her BJ skills leave you breathless!

In a party setting I have found her ok though she can be a real misery sometimes, dirty bitch though, i wouldn't be interested in punting with her 121.