Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hello Hun  (Read 4998 times)

Offline Barbar13

Hi Guys,
Firstly apologies for not posting a link. I realise this is the correct etiquette but I have the IT skills of a daffodil. Something I must get sorted.

Anyway - I have noticed hello hun on AW - looks as if she has spent some time in and around the NW but is now first on the local page.

Looks pretty perfect to me - which always makes me sceptical.

Any of you chaps had the pleasure or can offer an opinion?

Barbar 

Offline Barbar13

Thanks Vorian......appreciate you posting the link.

BB13

vorian

Thanks Vorian......appreciate you posting the link.

BB13

You're welcome, here is a UKP review of her I found, if you type the seven digit AW code (1720706) into the search bar, any mention of her profile will show up in the results.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=22343.msg331108;topicseen#msg331108

Toshiba

Id be staggered if she looked like that

Offline Barbar13

I would be too. and delighted. I am doing a bit more research and might give it a go. She's not likely to be in the Kirsten, Brooke, NSS, Kara, Gabrielle league, but I guess there is only one way to find out.

Oh and the new dream team? That's got to be worth a go.

BB13

DaveMugabe

I think what HC is trying to say is that the photos have been photoshopped heavily.

Most likely a bait and switch

Offline Bengeo13

Looks like we're on for tomorrow. unless someone wants to talk me out of it?

Offline MasterChief

Looks like we're on for tomorrow. unless someone wants to talk me out of it?

Hell no, interested to see your review

Offline Bengeo13

For anyone eagerly awaiting my review about my meeting with HelloHun, you'll have to wait because the appointment was cancelled (by me). Currently I'm building up a head of steam to re-arrange. Still looks too good to be true....................but that's all part of it isn't it? What do you mean "No?"

Offline socks

For anyone eagerly awaiting my review about my meeting with HelloHun, you'll have to wait because the appointment was cancelled (by me). Currently I'm building up a head of steam to re-arrange. Still looks too good to be true....................but that's all part of it isn't it? What do you mean "No?"
I'm intrigued to know if her head is as out proportion size-wise to the rest of her body, in real life as it appears to be in her photos. That is setting aside everything else that appears photoshopped.

Offline MasterChief

You asked the question
unless someone wants to talk me out of it?
I replied Hell no

Offline MasterChief

Feedback of 189 is a bit difficult to argue with, may just go see her myself

Offline Johny Stone

I think what HC is trying to say is that the photos have been photoshopped heavily.

Most likely a bait and switch

her head looks akward, too small, bad photoshop there.
Her PG has only non nude pics, still she charges almost 7 pounds for 24 hours? Wtf?

She may be pretty but I doubt she looks like that in flesh.

and half of her feedback is from camming.

:scare:
Positive    doctor_mike (8)    01/05/2014 16:19    Seeking Services
     room amazing. no kissing. not too much into it

why the hell did he left a positive then???
« Last Edit: May 18, 2014, 07:54:48 pm by Johny Stone »