Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Newcastle's Jen - Carlisle  (Read 1528 times)

21 review(s) for Newcastle's Jen x x (15 positive, 5 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by puntingpumping1920]

Offline LondonDominic

External Link/Members Only

Saw that she's been listed in the area on AW for a little while but phone number had only appeared on her profile by the time I looked this afternoon. Sent her a text to check availability and location; she quickly replied with a nice message, including both.

Arrived a bit early so texted and she phoned back to talk me through how to get to the door. All good; straightforward. It's a small, perfectly adequate flat in a fairly central location, not far from the university.

Anyway, I made my way in and was greeted by a nice woman who was very friendly and welcoming. Gave me a proper kiss as a greeting and led me in. She looked after me with a drink of water and offered use of the bathroom. Minor issue here is that there is no shower (she was apologetic, explaining that she hadn't known this before she got there). She actually said that I could have a bath if I wanted. Like I said - very accommodating! She later said that she was going to get a shower attachment so it looks like she's on the case.

I just freshened up in the bathroom with a flannel that she gave me so it was all fine.

I'm a poor judge of age... She's not young but she's certainly not old. Could possibly be considered a MILF-type - maybe late thirties. I'd say the 5'3" as per her profile is correct.

Back to the room and lots of good snogging. I should explain that this continued throughout the session. She told me a few times that I'm a good kisser - who knows whether she says this to everyone or whether she was being honest? Anyway, I wasn't complaining. It was a good GFE.

I had the cash ready in my hand but she was clearly in no rush to take it - I ended up having to almost force it into her hand. £80 for 30 minutes (no extra charges, it seems).

Onto the bed and a good, deep blowjob. She did a good job of it so I left her to keep at it for a while. When she asked me what next, I told her more of the same and there were no complaints. I lay there and let her service the old chap for a while, whilst I felt up her tits and arse etc.

Next, after fingering her for a bit whilst kissing her, I went down on her for a minute, which she seemed to enjoy, making nice, encouraging comments.

After a while, I asked her to get on top (covered, of course). She rode me hard and seemed to be enjoying it. After a few minutes she came, which is always nice. Of course, I can't say 100% that it was genuine but she mentioned a couple of times that she hadn't had sex for about 10 days, so I'm happy to tell myself that it was real.

A couple more positions for a while - mish and doggy before I decided to finish. I stood up and she immediately said something like, "Would you like to come in my mouth?" Got her to suck it and wank it for a few minutes until Fred erupted. She happily took it all in her mouth but didn't swallow, instead gesturing that she was going to leave the room to spit it out.

Nice chat as I got changed and off I went.

She is a really nice girl, very warm and friendly. She clearly likes to make people feel welcome and at their ease. I liked her body - good tits and arse. She has a friendly and smiley face.

In truth, I normally regret such visits to WGs but Jen is a rare example of a girl I would happily see again. Great fun!

Offline Scotpunter

I like the look of this girl, only thing putting me off is the limited likes list.
Banned reason: Cunt
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Mephistopheles

first SP i ever seen this lady. nothing kinky, just good sex.

Offline Marquis

I like the look of this girl, only thing putting me off is the limited likes list.

I'm fairly vanilla so her likes list is fine for me. Pretty much top of my Hot List for when things get back to normal and she returns to Preston.

Online frankc

I saw this girl about 4 years ago, a decent little fumble from what I remember

Offline Marquis

I saw this girl about 4 years ago, a decent little fumble from what I remember

Read your review, seems like she's a cracker. By the way. how are you doing?

Online frankc

Read your review, seems like she's a cracker. By the way. how are you doing?

On the mend mate, be a while before Im back on the sniff though,  thanks for asking Pal

Online Dweeby

Thanks for the review, I have been looking at her a/w page.

Great to see so many reviews in Carlisle recently.