Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Antonia aa - Warren Street - Good P&D  (Read 2498 times)

62 review(s) for Antonia aa (20 positive, 15 neutral, 27 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]
53 review(s) for Antonia A  (16 positive, 13 neutral, 24 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline archiea1

External Link/Members Only

Comms were quick and easy, I had time to kill in Warren Street, called and was through the door 15 minutes later.

I paid £70 for half an hour.

This one was a borderline neutral, but ended on a positive, as I got what I needed which was a gorgeous pump and dump.

Positives
Antonia is really good looking and her body is as good as the pictures on her profile. Really really good body. Gorgeous.
Maybe a size 8.
Comms were good.
The flat was clean and pretty well kept.
Could probably get the job done in her 15 min P&D for £50.

Negatives/Neutrals
She is very typically Romanian saying things like "go there, I will blow you now"  :lol:
She was on her phone while I fucked her in doggy, however, her ass is incredible so I just used the excuse to fuck her harder.
She won't let you go too hard without a bit of pushing her and she won't let you lift her legs in missionary.
Her sex face is kinda weird, not sure if it's supposed to be sexy, but it isn't haha.

Would I return?
Yes, £70 to rail a gorgeous thin girl...

Online tantraman

Antonia is really good looking and her body is as good as the pictures on her profile. Really really good body. Gorgeous.

... no argument, as shown in collected photos here :wacko: