Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Cyntia hot french - Vivastreet - Newcastle city centre  (Read 4254 times)

Offline nufc4life

External Link/Members Only

Another one I saw in between the lockdowns, profile is still showing in NE1 so don’t know if she’s a tourer or a permanent fixture  :unknown:

Arranged simply via text, £100 for 30 mins, student accommodation in the city centre, free on road parking in the evening when I visited and not a soul around. (Probably the opposite during the day)

Welcomed in and wow, 100% accurate pictures, slimish body, beautiful pert boobs and big fat round juicy arse and the cherry on top facially gorgeous too. She’s very cute and I would say probably a student.

Started off with some very passionate dfk with both our hand roaming each others bodies. Followed by some very enjoyable owo. I returned the favour and must say she had the cleanest, tastiest pussy I’ve ever gone down on. Within seconds she was soaking wet, quietly moaning (very sexy) and muttering words in french, such a turn on. She sounded like she enjoyed it, as did I. Got some more owo to get hard again, on with the condom and started off in missionary with plenty of dfk, then changed to doggy and didn’t last too much longer with the view.

Overall a very enjoyable experience with a very sexy girl. Would I return? Looking back at the meet I really want to but the price would keep me away

Offline CaptBeef

She’s on Adultseek too ....External Link/Members Only

Looks just my type but £100 for 30 mins is far too rich for me ....!

Offline EdgeHunter

You lucky **** she looks unbelievable.

What was she wearing when you arrived?

She looks right up my street.

Offline nufc4life

I believe it was the same as what she was wearing in the pics on vs, or something very similar. It was off in no time so didn’t pay much attention

Offline DarkSecrets

Agreed £100 for 30 minutes is a bit steep regardless of who it is. Thats the running rate of almost 60 minutes. However good review but I'll hold until the price is lowered. There is some very attractive girls all over the area for £30-£40 cheaper.

Offline bigfish

Not too many fit black working girls about so maybe thinks she can get away with the price. Looks really good and am partial to black girls but too pricey.

Offline Slaine

Not too many fit black working girls about so maybe thinks she can get away with the price. Looks really good and am partial to black girls but too pricey.

Same here, I love a bit of black booty but would never pay those crazy prices  :dash:

Offline EdgeHunter

Same here, I love a bit of black booty but would never pay those crazy prices  :dash:

Not even once to get to watch ebony booty eat up your dick. She’s the type of girl that will likely make me a punter not just an observer with major desires haha!!

Offline Slaine

Not even once to get to watch ebony booty eat up your dick. She’s the type of girl that will likely make me a punter not just an observer with major desires haha!!

Tell you what then, you pop your punting cherry with her and book her for 30mins at £100 and tell us all was she worth almost double the going rate?  :hi:

Offline Ozvipa

Looks and sounds great, wonder how busy she is and if a price drop may be incoming.

Offline Benja73

I pinged her a text out of curiosity, responded fairly quickly quoting £100 per half hour. Way above my limits (but wanted to see if she would reduce price). Price did come down, in her words, to £90 or £80 which was weird in itself as who would choose the greater?

Anyway, told her there were still plenty of good girls in the region at a much better price and said farewell. Obviously I was hoping she’d come back with a counter offer but silence.

You never know though, if phone is dusty, she may drop further.

Offline Jackinthebox22

Is she actually a student? Seems interesting but a little pricey

Offline Arfa2stroke

Interesting to see she’s willing to drop a few quid but on VS she’s asking £60 extra for anal