Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Reading area best value WG's  (Read 3899 times)

smiley

Hi - brand new member to this site but read a lot before signing up. Looking for advice on best value WG's around Reading. From posts looks to be LauraSS (if you can get a meet), Brazilian Lara in Bracknell, another Brazilian Leticia and Lucy2015 - last two in Reading. Am I on right lines? Any more for my HL? Appreciate help.

vorian

Hi - brand new member to this site but read a lot before signing up. Looking for advice on best value WG's around Reading. From posts looks to be LauraSS (if you can get a meet), Brazilian Lara in Bracknell, another Brazilian Leticia and Lucy2015 - last two in Reading. Am I on right lines? Any more for my HL? Appreciate help.

Hi, the more information you can give the more likely people are to help.  Budget,  likes, looks, kinks, maximum distance the travel that sort of thing.

Offline berksboy

Stella of Reading   at £60 for 1/2hr  you will not get better VFM there some posts about her on here. 

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=14750.0
« Last Edit: May 13, 2014, 09:16:01 pm by berksboy »

smiley

Advice appreciated - shopping list follows - you did ask!

Age range 25/35 - experienced - not beginner. Brunette/dark preferred to bottle blonde.Tall not small with slim, toned body shape - without big boobs - hate 'em! Offering GFE and/or PSE (I can switch suppliers) GFK and OWO essential - T & T and Overnite good extras. Delivers through slow erotic burn rather than whambam-alloversosoon?

Can hold down conversation! Open minded, ready to experiment, funny, enthusiastic and eager to please - last ones are key. If they're evident would compromise on some of the above - except big tits! I would expect that for £150/160 'ish

Living in fools paradise am I - or do I see some names to play with?

vorian

Age range 25/35 - experienced - not beginner. Brunette/dark preferred to bottle blonde.Tall not small with slim, toned body shape - without big boobs - hate 'em! Offering GFE and/or PSE (I can switch suppliers) GFK and OWO essential - T & T and Overnite good extras. Delivers through slow erotic burn rather than whambam-alloversosoon?

Can hold down conversation! Open minded, ready to experiment, funny, enthusiastic and eager to please - last ones are key. If they're evident would compromise on some of the above - except big tits! I would expect that for £150/160 'ish

Does it have to be in Reading or could you travel over Berkshire. Slough/Windsor/Maidenhead etc.

smiley

I can travel - limits would be Basingstoke, Wokingham, Windsor, Slough, Gerrard Cross, High Wycombe and Wallingford.

smiley

Thank you Mr Vorian - appreciate the help. Any comment on the four I mentioned in my first post?

vorian

Thank you Mr Vorian - appreciate the help. Any comment on the four I mentioned in my first post?

I have not punted with any of them myself, the best person to ask would be Ciscoxxx69, as I think he has seen them all, he is on Holiday at the moment so only sporadically logging in but you could check out his reviews.

Another WG who I see is Louise 100% British External Link/Members Only she tours a bit locally, always in Farnborough twice a week and occasionally Reading. Excellent DFK and top OWO with CIM, also highly recommended.

Xerxes

This reads as though you were put on the planet to be Elise's client. Vorian has linked to her already. I see her whenever possible; she is beyond the usual superlatives.

Offline ciscoxxx69

This reads as though you were put on the planet to be Elise's client. Vorian has linked to her already. I see her whenever possible; she is beyond the usual superlatives.

Agreed 100%
Can't wait to see her again in Maidenhead.......and/or Cheltenham if I am really lucky  :dance:

kenw1

Elise is in Maidenhead May 27th to 30th

Ken

smiley

Well - that's pretty conclusive then - Elise goes as number 1 on my HL - thank you all and particularly Mr Mighty Contributor Cisco for interrupting his holiday! Which leaves me with two questions.

1   in what order do I now put the other ladies Lara, Lucy2015, LauraSS and Leticia?......and

2   advise me on local habits and courtesy please. I was brought up to always take a present when visiting and especially around birthday time - eg flowers, chocolates. Don't want to offend by  doing the wrong thing - so do I continue and do just that - or not?

vorian

Well - that's pretty conclusive then - Elise goes as number 1 on my HL - thank you all and particularly Mr Mighty Contributor Cisco for interrupting his holiday! Which leaves me with two questions.

1   in what order do I now put the other ladies Lara, Lucy2015, LauraSS and Leticia?......and

2   advise me on local habits and courtesy please. I was brought up to always take a present when visiting and especially around birthday time - eg flowers, chocolates. Don't want to offend by  doing the wrong thing - so do I continue and do just that - or not?

1) Up to you not seen them. Best read Mr C and others reviews or see what others say.

2) Zero need for presents imo,  especially first time with a girl, all that is expected is a clean cock and a wallet. If anything presents may give the wrong impression to the girl. Sometimes with regulars I might take a small gift but they tend to be jokey cheap things nothing over the top.

touch.and.go

Leticia is a great fuck - really attractive and great anal. Don't know about the other two.

touch.and.go

Smiley - have you booked a slot with Elise yet? If I was you, I would do the others first - and leave the best till last! Elise blows me away.

smiley

OK - final question before I start having fun and finding out for myself - and thank you all for inputs. I read in another forum on this site that Leticia and LSS were good friends but I have opposite info (from good source) that they had big bust-up - so much that Leticia wouldn't see punters known to have seen LSS! True or false - any confirmation available? - wouldn't want to enter a cat fight and spoil my chances with either!

vorian

OK - final question before I start having fun and finding out for myself - and thank you all for inputs. I read in another forum on this site that Leticia and LSS were good friends but I have opposite info (from good source) that they had big bust-up - so much that Leticia wouldn't see punters known to have seen LSS! True or false - any confirmation available? - wouldn't want to enter a cat fight and spoil my chances with either!

No idea, but money talks,  I very much doubt a prossie would refuse to see you in those circumstances.

Offline mh

What source was that? You wouldn't be trying to disrupt one or both girls' trade would you? Strange to care if you've seen neither of them!

touch.and.go

What the fucks going on here - for a supposed newbie to the game you seem to know players?

smiley

Whoaa - hit a sensitive spot there - sorreeee! Rest assured - no axe to grind other than my own. I'm a newcomer to this site (as I said in my opening post) but I read a lot before registering - and there's a mine of information available. Just trying to be careful where I tread! 

smiley

Following your advice Mr T & G and leaving Elise 'til last. Ticked off Lucy2015 today (great meet) and if 'the rest' are of that standard (or better!) then this is happy punting country! Thanks again.

Offline ciscoxxx69

Following your advice Mr T & G and leaving Elise 'til last. Ticked off Lucy2015 today (great meet) and if 'the rest' are of that standard (or better!) then this is happy punting country! Thanks again.

Lucy is great fun - almost to a nymphomaniacal level of excitement :P
Glad you had a good time.....LSS, Leticia and Elise are equally excellent choices in my opinion.....all Gold Standard girls to see who will give you the time of your life I am sure.... :hi:

tonguelovermike

you will not get better VFM there some posts about her on here
Forgive my ignorance but this is all new to me - what's VFM?

vorian

Forgive my ignorance but this is all new to me - what's VFM?

Value For Money.

tonguelovermike

Stella of Reading  at £60 for 1/2hr
can someone please give me a link or way to contact her?