Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Smiley Sindy - Fulham  (Read 4219 times)

80 review(s) for Smiley Sindy (71 positive, 8 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Ace_max66

External Link/Members Only

Punt happened in mid Feb 2021

Comms

Fired up the old blower on a Saturday to see what was about. Fancied a bit of Sindy so dropped her a message and she duly replied.

Set a Time for early evening. I opted for 1 hour + anal 30 extra.

quiet tower block across the road from Stamford bridge. Wouldn't wanna go there on a match day!

THe punt

Got in and was welcomed by Sindy- wearing what I requested. A plus

Handed over the paperwork and was offered a shower but I'd already did before I embarked on my journey. Had a shot of Hungarian alcohol and got acquainted with a small chat before proceed to action. I reaffirmed my request over text, undressed and I was rock hard. She started going to town on the old boy - good tekkerz. Sloppy and deep although not full deep throat. I'm still on the hunt for a reasonably priced, sexy deep throat in south, west or central London (leave recommendations in the comments fellas)

Anyway, I digress. After the OWO, I turned her around for some doggie for about 10 mins and then switched holes to her Arse. She took it well. That was round 1 done.

had a massage for a bit to rest and then went for some more OWO. Round 2 - she really went to town cow girl bouncing up and down on her feet. She's skilled although not the tightest. After round 2 blew my load, freshened up and left.

All in all a good punt. Would probably return if the urge hit me.

She text me asking for a name after the punt as she wanted to save my number. Wasn't too fond of that.

Offline punther

I'm still on the hunt for a reasonably priced, sexy deep throat in south, west or central London (leave recommendations in the comments fellas)

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=97679.msg3049773#msg3049773

what is reasonably priced to you?
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 10:57:30 pm by punther »
Banned reason: Ignoring advice and arguing over veri pic rules.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Ace_max66

About £150 all inclusive mark for about an hour would be reasonably priced to me.  :rolleyes:

Offline Jayjay1

Has she got her second boob job yet?

Are they nice to feel and does she let you hold it?

Offline Prince

Those pictures have been up forever. Does she still look like that or much older??

P

Offline Fu-Qin Boi-Ling

Those pictures have been up forever. Does she still look like that or much older??

P

first time coming across this wg, good question because after looking at her pics i was surprised of her age

Offline Ace_max66

Has she got her second boob job yet?

Are they nice to feel and does she let you hold it?
I don’t think so mate. However, she was a bit reluctant to take of corsette and made a joke about some injection but I paid it no mind. The sex was good and the boob job isn’t that pronounced. I didn’t stare enough to know which one it was and have em a squeeze mid doggy. Nice to squeeze. It Shouldn’t put you off in my opinion.

Offline Ace_max66

first time coming across this wg, good question because after looking at her pics i was surprised of her age
yeah, she does. It’s defo her. The face looks a bit older than the photos but the body is the as you see in the photos. She mentioned that she works out almost every morning so she’s in decent Knick tbf.

Offline Ace_max66

I was meant to reply to this but replied to a question further below. She does look like the photos but looks a bit older facially. Body is the same as photos though. She mentioned that She works out almost every morning so tries to keep in good Knick. Hope that helps.