Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy_innocent_girl -Lewisham  (Read 4711 times)

Offline boomting_

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very cute looking girl but offers bareback... Why why why!

Offline pumps

Offline Quatro

£60/h seems rather cheap, even for a Romanian from Penge  :unknown:

Offline punk

cheap may be got some hidden gem(s) for you. :unknown:

Offline Quatro

I've alway thought Penge sounded a bit like an STD.

Offline jDguy

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Very cute looking girl but offers bareback... Why why why!

I think she has been working around here for few years seems she got a new profile cheap dirty skank :vomit:

Offline akauya

Have you seen the feedback left by sillyhat?

sillyhat (11)    03/05/2014 21:58    Seeking Services
WOW 10 OUT OF 10 CANDY IS GORGEOUS, VERY FRIENDLY,PRETTY WITH A SLIM SEXY BODY, THE FLAT IS VERY SAFE AND VERY CLEAN,I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

The cunt comments on how clean the flat was; the irony that they are both dirty skanks is lost on him  :rolleyes:

Festisio

Indeed.  God forbid he dirties his socks while contracting HIV.

Erik Lanshof

You must be making some mistake, she says she is an innocent girl

Offline punk

Have you seen the feedback left by sillyhat?

sillyhat (11)    03/05/2014 21:58    Seeking Services
WOW 10 OUT OF 10 CANDY IS GORGEOUS, VERY FRIENDLY,PRETTY WITH A SLIM SEXY BODY, THE FLAT IS VERY SAFE AND VERY CLEAN,I WILL BE BACK FOR MORE, HIGHLY RECOMMENDED

The cunt comments on how clean the flat was; the irony that they are both dirty skanks is lost on him  :rolleyes:

sounds like he is her gangland pimp. :D

Offline Stav096

The profile is very similar (almost identical) to another BB EE girl that seemed very popular (can not recall the name but was mentioned on here recently) and was based in Croydon, but now seems to have disappeared.

The review count is also boosted by sales reviews by someone (a trader by the looks of it) with the same keyboard problem as the above reviewer:

External Link/Members Only External Link/Members Only

I wonder if they are one and the same?

boywonder

i always find these type of threads funny where all the guys condemn bareback, but half of them are just really fishing for info bc they are barebackers themselves. 

not pointing the fingers at anyone person perse before the verbal assaults and rebuttals start coming my way,  i am just saying.................:-)

vorian

i always find these type of threads funny where all the guys condemn bareback, but half of them are just really fishing for info bc they are barebackers themselves. 

not pointing the fingers at anyone person perse before the verbal assaults and rebuttals start coming my way,  i am just saying.................:-)

And I am just going to say, you have no way of knowing if it's 50%, 1%, 99% or zero. Total speculation on your part of course your right to speculate but you have no way of knowing.

TheAntiHero

I agree its hilarious. Even though loads of blokes bareback WG's, they can't talk about it here because they get hounded out. Barebacking is a service that WG's provide, this is a punting forum and a place to share information and discuss & review WG's. If you don't want to bareback then don't, simples. I don't understand posters who feel the need to open up every thread and point it out, as if we can't read an adultwork profile ourselves.

On topic, I have a friend of a friend who's an absolute cokehead and a drugdealer, who regularly outcalls girls for overnighters from the Lewisham, Croydon, Norbury & Thornton Heath Romanian brothels. He and all his mates then take turns on the girls and get them coked up, as they love it just as much. I asked my friend to show me some pictures of the girls his mate brings back, and this girl was among the dozens he showed me. His friend is absolutely loaded and money is no issue to him, so I ask why he brings back the cheapest EE girls on adultwork, and he said it was because they are desperate for coke and it makes them easy. I wouldn't be surprised if the girls exchange sex for drugs at his place.

Every once in a while when I drive through Lewisham I see queues of Romanian blokes outside the brothel on Loampit Hill waiting for their turns. Big groups of them will buy an hour with a girl, all chip in to the cost if it, and then take 5-10 minutes each with her to save money. Trust me, don't go anywhere near these girls, if they've been working for over a year they will be disease supercarriers by now. If you want information on a specific girl, PM me and I can maybe get it for you.
« Last Edit: May 15, 2014, 07:36:42 pm by TheAntiHero »

Offline boomting_

I agree its hilarious. Even though loads of blokes bareback WG's, they can't talk about it here because they get hounded out. Barebacking is a service that WG's provide, this is a punting forum and a place to share information and discuss & review WG's. If you don't want to bareback then don't, simples. I don't understand posters who feel the need to open up every thread and point it out, as if we can't read an adultwork profile ourselves.

I don't bareback and I never would.

The reason why I pointed this girl out is because I think she is cute looking, and is the type I usually go for. After noticing she offers bareback, this put me instantly off.

So no, I'm not digging for information on this girl.

I clearly created this thread for the punters who ''can't read an adultwork profile themselves ".   :dash: :rolleyes:
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 12:15:53 am by boomting_ »

boywonder

i am going to digress here.  the reason why i made the comment is not to judge one person who barebacks or not, but more bc i believe forums sb a place where people have freedom of speech to discuss what they want.  but people here get so judgmental on the topic that it undermines the integrity of an open forum.  the whole point of having anonymous profiles is so that we can say what we want when want, otherwise we would be using our real names. 

i started posting on here bc i got sick and tired of the same thing on pro$$ienet where bc i am pretty straight forward, people find me offensive and rude if i say a wg is butt ugly.  but you know what, i wish all punters where as honest as me bc it would save me time and money. 

so why should i take it personal if another guy wants to play russian roulette with his dick.  I don't give a fuck.  but what happens instead, the same guys who are guilty for bareback go one a witch hunt on this forum and prevents people from posting freely.  So i am not judging the person who wants to bareback, but rather the people who try to falsely condemn it bc of the affect is has....

« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 09:27:12 am by boywonder »

boywonder

On topic, I have a friend of a friend who's an absolute cokehead and a drugdealer, who regularly outcalls girls for overnighters from the Lewisham, Croydon, Norbury & Thornton Heath Romanian brothels. He and all his mates then take turns on the girls and get them coked up, as they love it just as much. I asked my friend to show me some pictures of the girls his mate brings back, and this girl was among the dozens he showed me. His friend is absolutely loaded and money is no issue to him, so I ask why he brings back the cheapest EE girls on adultwork, and he said it was because they are desperate for coke and it makes them easy. I wouldn't be surprised if the girls exchange sex for drugs at his place.

Every once in a while when I drive through Lewisham I see queues of Romanian blokes outside the brothel on Loampit Hill waiting for their turns. Big groups of them will buy an hour with a girl, all chip in to the cost if it, and then take 5-10 minutes each with her to save money. Trust me, don't go anywhere near these girls, if they've been working for over a year they will be disease supercarriers by now. If you want information on a specific girl, PM me and I can maybe get it for you.

what is sad about this is the that most likely, those girls are trafficked which is why i make it a rule to stay away from the Romanian contingent.  No wg in their right mind would put themselves in that situation and i would never be able to know if i was paying a forced sex worker. 

it is bc of stories like this, politicians are trying to make prostitution illegal. 

vorian

i am going to digress here.  the reason why i made the comment is not to judge one person who barebacks or not, but more bc i believe forums sb a place where people have freedom of speech to discuss what they want.  but people here get so judgmental on the topic that it undermines the integrity of an open forum.  the whole point of having anonymous profiles is so that we can say what we want when want, otherwise we would be using our real names. 

i started posting on here bc i got sick and tired of the same thing on pro$$ienet where bc i am pretty straight forward, people find me offensive and rude if i say a wg is butt ugly.  but you know what, i wish all punters where as honest as me bc it would save me time and money. 

so why should i take it personal if another guy wants to play russian roulette with his dick.  I don't give a fuck.  but what happens instead, the same guys who are guilty for bareback go one a witch hunt on this forum and prevents people from posting freely.  So i am not judging the person who wants to bareback, but rather the people who try to falsely condemn it bc of the affect is has....

You made your point much better with this post and I do agree with you, people have the choice to punt how they wish and if that is with a fat, old, BB street walker then fair enough. However also people have the right to point out that intrinsically that is a high risk vs reward than some other forms of punting. Not better or worse just more risky.

boywonder

in my own opinion, barebacking is a worse form of punting bc of the risk.  however, to compartmentalize the point, i don't see the need in going on witch hunts bc we all here already know the risks.  then we all get into circular arguments of what is better or worse, for example, is a wg who swallows cum any better than a bareback wg?

most would debate that swallowing cum is safer bc the stomache acid kills the viral load that can be found at large in semen, but who in their right mind would knowingly want to swallow a load of hiv positive cum?  its still fucking disgusting when you think about it.  then we get to a point when there is no point in really discussing it, it becomes a disease like a religious debate.

then we all go back to doing what we do as we try to seek out the information we are after. 

vorian

in my own opinion, barebacking is a worse form of punting bc of the risk.  however, to compartmentalize the point, i don't see the need in going on witch hunts bc we all here already know the risks.  then we all get into circular arguments of what is better or worse, for example, is a wg who swallows cum any better than a bareback wg?

most would debate that swallowing cum is safer bc the stomache acid kills the viral load that can be found at large in semen, but who in their right mind would knowingly want to swallow a load of hiv positive cum?  its still fucking disgusting when you think about it.  then we get to a point when there is no point in really discussing it, it becomes a disease like a religious debate.

then we all go back to doing what we do as we try to seek out the information we are after.

Again a well made point  :hi:

Offline akauya

I would have respected you and your posts had you not written such diatribe as the ones I highlighted. I would like to know where you got your facts that half the guys "condemning" bareback, as you put it, are in fact fishing for details or even "falsely" condemning bareback. Have you run a poll? Asked UKP members via PM? Did you get your info from the Daily Mail?  How the fuck do you know?

Obviously you love barebacking prossies, even though you pretend you don't.          <---  see what I've just done? I made an assumption loosely based on the stuff you write without knowing fuck all about you. So, in future I would suggest stay clear of assumptions and generalisations unless you have the facts to back them up.

You seem to defend the right of freedom of speech. So there a few guys who exercise that freedom of speech by stating their dislike of barebacking punters and prossies and you call that a witch hunt? Do you even know what  witch hunt means? I seems what you are trying to do is make people who don't bareback feel guilty or afraid to express their opinion in case people like you and your antihero mate will brand them closet barebackers... so who is witch hunting whom? (see I used the term witch hunt just as you did).

And Vorian "a well made point" are you serious?

vorian

In comparison to the one from yesterday about making assumptions on numbers which was silly. Perhaps I should have said a better made point. I used to condem people who asked about Street walkers but Matty made a well reasoned argument which convinced me that it is still a form of punting which some people enjoy my personal feelings should not come into it apart from a freedom to point out the risks. Do I believe BB is anything but higher risk than protected,  no I don't. Also I don't believe that the subject should be outlawed like it is on PN. It does happen but as long as it's between consenting adults they the punter can take the risk as they see fit.

And I am just going to say, you have no way of knowing if it's 50%, 1%, 99% or zero. Total speculation on your part of course your right to speculate but you have no way of knowing.
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 10:39:13 am by vorian »

Offline punk

Barebacking is a one way death sentence, simple as that,you know fuck all about the WG, how many hundreds of guy's she has fucked, what her health is or if she uses drugs.

There are so many people who really dont give a fuck out there, if you want to discuss spunking up a whores pussy or arsehole, fuck off to that barebackers website. :hi:

boywonder

I would have respected you and your posts had you not written such diatribe as the ones I highlighted. I would like to know where you got your facts that half the guys "condemning" bareback, as you put it, are in fact fishing for details or even "falsely" condemning bareback. Have you run a poll? Asked UKP members via PM? Did you get your info from the Daily Mail?  How the fuck do you know?

Obviously you love barebacking prossies, even though you pretend you don't.          <---  see what I've just done? I made an assumption loosely based on the stuff you write without knowing fuck all about you. So, in future I would suggest stay clear of assumptions and generalisations unless you have the facts to back them up.

You seem to defend the right of freedom of speech. So there a few guys who exercise that freedom of speech by stating their dislike of barebacking punters and prossies and you call that a witch hunt? Do you even know what  witch hunt means? I seems what you are trying to do is make people who don't bareback feel guilty or afraid to express their opinion in case people like you and your antihero mate will brand them closet barebackers... so who is witch hunting whom? (see I used the term witch hunt just as you did).

And Vorian "a well made point" are you serious?

i have made assumptions and i stand by them.

-guys bareback prossies as the prossies offer the services
-there are guys on these forums who have bb'd prossies but dont fess up bc of being ostracized which is what i mean by the witch hunt.

the difference between what you did vs what i am saying is that you singled me out.  and that is the problem.   there is nothing wrong with expressing dislikes for bb but i do think it gets carried away.

you do have a point, the freedom of speech point goes both ways.  which is why i must cease and desist as we will end up just going in circles.   i get your point well clear, not sure if you get mine.

boywonder

Barebacking is a one way death sentence, simple as that,you know fuck all about the WG, how many hundreds of guy's she has fucked, what her health is or if she uses drugs.

There are so many people who really dont give a fuck out there, if you want to discuss spunking up a whores pussy or arsehole, fuck off to that barebackers website. :hi:

sure but why dont you lobby for AW to disallow wg's to advertise, and tell the mods to disallow talking about it on here if you feel so strongly about it?  how can you tell a poster to go to ther other bareback site when its allowed in the forum rules here?

where does the problem begin and end?

Offline punk

sure but why dont you lobby for AW to disallow wg's to advertise, and tell the mods to disallow talking about it on here if you feel so strongly about it?  how can you tell a poster to go to ther other bareback site when its allowed in the forum rules here?

where does the problem begin and end?

A.W dont give a damn there making $$$$$$$$.
Its not my site therefore not my rules, same goes for this site.

if you like bb thats up to you.but this subject attracts trolls like flies to shit and the whole topic gets done to death and around and around it goes.zzzzzzzz
« Last Edit: May 16, 2014, 01:37:32 pm by punk »

Offline Stav096

I think the general topic of BB has been covered enough now, so I will not add to what has been said above.

I would point out though that there is a possible link between the AW trader profile and a group of girls working in London offering BB.

The girls that use this trader may want to review the associated profiles, and decide for themselves if they want to take their business elsewhere.

judgedredd

I think the general topic of BB has been covered enough now, so I will not add to what has been said above.

I would point out though that there is a possible link between the AW trader profile and a group of girls working in London offering BB.

The girls that use this trader may want to review the associated profiles, and decide for themselves if they want to take their business elsewhere.

totally agree with u...i thought the same