Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: PREGNANT SOPHIE X  (Read 5118 times)

12 review(s) for Perfect girl x (11 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

An absolute fucking stunner, one of the best punts I've had in a while. Yes she's 9 months big and about to pop, but as she was on my HL I had to go for the plunge because she will be out of action for quite some time and this is the very last week Sophie is working.

Face: not much makeup and still looks beautiful, as in the private gallery. I mean really beautiful. Aside the pregnant aspect, her body is tight and smokin' hot. No flab, no stretch, just tight and stunning. Nice handful of preggy boobs, to be treated with gentle care.

What can I say? She is supremely confident, friendly, sensual and genuinely seemed to enjoy the meet. As close to a gfe as you can get. Awesome bj, kissing, cuddling, talking about anything and whatever, delighted to show off her body and give me a hands on tour of her bulging tummy. I was apprehensive with how we should fuck but she was horny and I just went with the flow, no complications (but obviously no 69 or mish). Finished in doggy where she tightened her pussy and milked my nuts dry. Its rare to meet a wg who so into it as here.

1h is quite pricey but well worth it. Only a couple of days left before she goes.

I'm very happy today  :wackogirl:

Offline punk

wonder what happen she get fucked up by her pimp or punter.

Offline Sedlmayer

Glad you had a good one. I tried to book her a couple of months ago and comms were so poor and confused as to time of booking etc etc that I just bailed and went for plan B.
It actually started to sound like a scam at the time - glad to hear it's not.

judgedredd

:unknown:
this makes me wonder 
i cant have sex with a pregnant woman who is not my wife or girlfriend
glad u enjoyed urself tho

Offline punk

:unknown:
this makes me wonder 
i cant have sex with a pregnant woman who is not my wife or girlfriend
glad u enjoyed urself tho

"i am the law"

How's the big Meg these days?

Offline mh

who's the sexy slut in your pic?

I'd guess she calls herself Lucy. :D

A reverse image search shows it to be an image from a video site called External Link/Members Only, not a UK WG.

Offline Horizontal pleasures

This looks like a review that is in the wrong section, but glad you had a good one. How about her mate for a duo?

Sherbert07

Fuck me she's got nips like scania wheel nuts! Lovely  :thumbsup:

Sherbert07

Now on as teen_sophiex

You reckon she's already back working after dropping a sprog??? Pics show her in a gown, holding it (gown not baby) across her belly. If it came out the front entrance, she must have a fanny like a welly boot...

Offline rockharders

Now on as teen_sophiex

You reckon she's already back working after dropping a sprog??? Pics show her in a gown, holding it (gown not baby) across her belly. If it came out the front entrance, she must have a fanny like a welly boot...

Different girl on the profile now, those photos are not of the hottie I met.  Now size 14 and 36DD??

Offline tantric talents

She was previously called Sophie Back ( after she was away off punting or abroad/home in Poland for a while ) Saw her a couple of times in a small mews place near Portland Place. I remember she had great legs but hated removing her black leggings as she was super ticklish..
These photos are certainly of a completely different woman. I do believe that Sophie was an indie so she is probably just getting a kickback for use of her phone, profile and feedback. Not very professional for a pro I must say! I suppose a new mother has to live on something ( Like her savings for three years plus of constant work is not enough eh?)

halfcut

I saw her at Portland Place and Charing X - strange one, had one superb booking with her,next one was one of the depressing punts I have ever had. Fit looking before she was pregnant but never quite sure about her personality.