Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amazing Claire - Wimbledon  (Read 2505 times)

3 review(s) for AMAZING.CLAIRE (1 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline rockharders

External Link/Members Only

Good looking milf, a bit more tummy and flesh than the pictures might suggest but curves in the right places and huge boobies that imho look better in the bra than out. Very soft and floppy.

1h is VFM, she is willing to please. Did mish, doggy, girl on top, good bj.

However, I find her demeanor too quiet for comfort and she says virtually zilch, no doubt due to non existent English. The massage was just tapping and brushing fingers on my back and all round so it didn't turn me on that much.

Personally for me, it was a vanilla punt and she will do as asked; but I didn't quite get the raunchy excitement that I have done with other milfs.
She is a safe bet if you like the milfy type.

Offline MancSean

Someone I always fancied trying but tbh your review means she's off the hot list cheers pal saved a long trip and cash

Sherbert07

Hi mate, I take it this review isn't from today or this week as she's away at the mo. She's been on my HL a while but haven't got round to seeing her. So ok for gfe? Was she a willing kisser?

Offline rockharders

Hi mate, I take it this review isn't from today or this week as she's away at the mo. She's been on my HL a while but haven't got round to seeing her. So ok for gfe? Was she a willing kisser?

It was last month, I don't dfk but light kissing was ok. As I said in my review, a safe punt but too quiet for my liking. Nice kind lady though.

Offline Sedlmayer

Good looking milf, a bit more tummy and flesh than the pictures might suggest but curves in the right places and huge boobies that imho look better in the bra than out. Very soft and floppy.

However, I find her demeanor too quiet for comfort and she says virtually zilch, no doubt due to non existent English. The massage was just tapping and brushing fingers on my back and all round so it didn't turn me on that much.

Personally for me, it was a vanilla punt and she will do as asked; but I didn't quite get the raunchy excitement that I have done with other milfs.

Based upon my experience this is a fair review, but I think I clicked with her a bit more than you - which happens, of course, and personal taste obviously enters the equation. I don't think she's significantly bigger than her pix and I did find her attractive (you have to like MILFs obviously). I thoroughly enjoyed her tits, didn't find them too soft and had a great session of cleavage sex. At the end she brought me off all over them, and was in no hurry to clean my cum off, which I liked.
Don't do massage, so can't comment, but her DFK was enthusiastic. Good OWO.
I agree she's quiet, but TBH, personally, I don't go to see prostitutes and pay a oner to listen to them talk.

TheAntiHero

Saw her over a year ago working out of a block of flats in Wimbledon. I personally would of given her a positive review, but if you didn't DFK with her or click then I understand the neutral. She gives great DFK and OWO and doesn't clockwatch. The only issue I had with her is when I gave her a £10 tip at the end of my time, she looked at me like I just farted... with a weird look on her face. She didn't know how to react and I wish I hadn't bothered and  just kept it and left.

Offline trumps

I've also see her and being a Milf lover found her tits fantastic (although she has huge nips). Good DFK and OWO so was a +ve from me. Prob not a regular punt as too many fish in the sea and all that, but would def revisit on a occasional basis

Offline pumps

Saw her over a year ago working out of a block of flats in Wimbledon. I personally would of given her a positive review, but if you didn't DFK with her or click then I understand the neutral. She gives great DFK and OWO and doesn't clockwatch. The only issue I had with her is when I gave her a £10 tip at the end of my time, she looked at me like I just farted... with a weird look on her face. She didn't know how to react and I wish I hadn't bothered and  just kept it and left.

Its probably the first tip she ever got, i doubt it  was todo with the amount.

I've tipped a tenner a couple times, but have received much better responses.