Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lesbian Lover  (Read 1252 times)

1 review(s) for lesbian lover (1 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

eljay244

I've had two meets with this girl both of which I'll review here:

link: External Link/Members Only

NOTE: she seems to have gone a little quiet so not sure if she is carrying out work anymore

Meet 1:

The first meet which was arranged was only HJ and oral in the car. Kerri advised that she did this with all first time meets just to get to know the people shes meeting and also weed out the weirdos. I was happy with this as I was strapped for time any way.

On arriving Kerri jumped in the car, she was dressed casually but then again so was I, plus I hadn't requested anything considering the nature of the meet. We drove to a secluded spot about 2 minutes away which was discreet, dark and secluded. On jumping in the back seat she immediately began with FK which was ok but she has her lip pierced which isn't for me. She quickly made for cock and was quite good with her hands.

After about 2-3 minutes she took me in her mouth and proceeded with oral. Her oral skills aren't bad and she did mix it up with a few lick and teasing of the balls.

I came after about 10 minutes and felt satisfied as the meet only cost £35

Meet 2:

After the initial meet Kerri was quite happy to meet for an incall. The house is in Pontycymer on the main road so parking is available opposite. After entering we went straight upstairs and dealt with the paperwork in her room. After which it was straight to undressing and getting into the bed. she is about a size 10-12 so not the skinniest but not the biggest either, I cant remember any tattoos but the room was quite dark.

Kerri started as before with DFK and playing with my cock with her hands to get me hard, which didn't take long. After which she moved down to my cock and proceeded with oral. As before the oral was good and with more room that in the car she seemed to improve.

After around 5 minutes of oral she asked what position I would like she offered to go on top or perhaps doggy or mish while putting the condom on. I asked for her to go on top for a while which was very enjoyable as she has nice bog boobs and to see them bouncing was lovely.

I switched to missionary after a while and ended up carrying on like this until I finished. She generally seemed to enjoy the sex while in missionary, playing with her boobs as they rocked back and for.

All in all out of 10

Looks - 7
GFE - 7
Oral - 7
Body 7

If she is still working, its worth contacting her. comms was very good throughout

valleypunter

I just checked her page, she's not been online for a few weeks.. Will keep an eye on her