Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Age limit  (Read 762 times)

Offline Bikerman

Anyone beenrefused a punt because of their age?
I always tell WG how old i am..59
one im looking at she has a regular 90 year old !!!!
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline opal

Ive seen one lady who states must be 50 plus.  Ive seen the odd advert stating lower age limits usually by younger ladies.

Offline BravoTangoZulu

Yep, I’m under 30 and some of WG I’ve wanted to see turn me away for being too young (I’m mid 20’s for context).

Offline Bikerman

I usually ask the wg who is lot younger than me...dont want them putting off lol
Banned reason: Shitstiring troll
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Al R

I state my age if the wg is much younger. I’ve had a couple of no responses to messages but the majority have responded and didn’t seem bothered

Offline FLYING BLUE

I make it quite clear how old I am because, I would not want to be with a WG who is put off because of my age (although, maybe I should subtract a few years, to fall in line with typical WG stated ages)  :rolleyes:

Offline usroads

I always contact SPs before booking and tell em I'm a horny old git in my 60's - never had a knock back.
Times running out for me to see Tess McGill - got to see her before November whilst I'm 65   :P

Offline alabama1

I suspect that most wg's are not bothered about age or appearance for that matter, although it does no harm to mention it. As long as you are clean, polite, punctual, and you have the £££'s

Offline GorillaWarfare

I'm in my 20s, so I sometimes find girls who won't see guys younger than 30. I could probably pass for 30 but it's not worth the girl turning me away if she asks to see ID.

Don't understand a girl who imposes age limits (besides the obvious legal one of 18+) - surely that's just a girl turning away good money. In my example, my money won't become more valuable on my 30th birthday, likewise if there's an upper age limit that person's money doesn't become less valuable on their 60th or something.