Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Riviera - South Shields  (Read 2969 times)

43 review(s) for Brooke Riviera (34 positive, 2 neutral, 7 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline James taylor

£70 half hour

Location-terrace house In South Shields

External Link/Members Only

I had seen Brook about 4 years previously and she was out of this world, I must state this first and foremost!

I saw Brook during the first lockdown i think towards the end of it. Lockdown certainly didn’t treat her well, she put on a lot of excess weight and she really didn’t look as though she was looking after herself, to be honest I got the impression that she was maybe taking some kind of drug during this period.

I wanted to see Brook because when she returned from her break of a few years she was great, looked really fresh and raring to go, unfortunately on this occasion it looked like she was far from her best. I decided to walk, made an excuse of an emergency and did a runner.

Shame really, Brook if your reading this, please take a much needed break and return to your former self, you were amazing the first time I saw you.

Not much I could say on this one really.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
Are these reviews from meeting within the last 6 months.

Offline Davey677

What made you think she was taking some kind of drug if you don’t mind me asking mate? I’ve liked the look of her for ages but never managed to arrange anything before now

Offline Mason25

Saw Brooke just before Christmas and she certainly wasn’t on any form of substance , although I must add she is certainly a lot bigger than her pics suggest probably a size 16 in my opinion , nice enough lass but not one i would be rushing back to .