Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: stunning amy xxx - Sunderland  (Read 6274 times)

19 review(s) for mistress amy xxx (12 positive, 3 neutral, 4 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline James taylor

£60 half hour

Location- Sunderland

Girl, 5,2 roughly, definitely the lass in the pics.

Flat-warm and clean, in a block of flats.

External Link/Members Only

Amy.... sexy as hell but boring as fuck. That’s the only way I can describe her. Our meeting was very mechanical, everything was on her terms, not very accommodating at all. Oral was covered and when we did have sex she stated at the ceiling. A real shame as she is very very sexy and could do really well if she had a different attitude. Great shapely body, pretty face just the wrong occupation.

I think she might be Romanian, she did have Spanish it Italy at one point in her profile but I think she’s changed it now. She let slip during one of the rare times she spoke that she was Romanian.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24
When did these current reviews take place? are they within the last 6 months?

Offline James taylor

This was a few months ago, less than 6 months. I’ll make a note of it in future and remember to put when the meet happened.

Offline waynekerr600

Thanks for the review.

Showing as Romanian on aw now although did used to say Spanish.

Offline James taylor

Thanks for the review.

Showing as Romanian on aw now although did used to say Spanish.

I thought it did say Spanish at one point. Like I said, decent looking lass, just not a very good SP.

Online Kev3773

I thought it did say Spanish at one point. Like I said, decent looking lass, just not a very good SP.

That's just your opinion, others think differently. Onl 2 negatives from 11 reviews so not necessarily that bad  :unknown:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
This was a few months ago, less than 6 months. I’ll make a note of it in future and remember to put when the meet happened.
With you posting so many at once I wasn't sure if you thought the 12 month rule was for everyone not just new members.

Offline James taylor

That's just your opinion, others think differently. Onl 2 negatives from 11 reviews so not necessarily that bad  :unknown:

My review, my opinion, each to their own my friend. Enjoy! Don’t be so touchy, you can have her all to yourself lol

Online Kev3773

My review, my opinion, each to their own my friend. Enjoy! Don’t be so touchy, you can have her all to yourself lol

I'm not being touchy and have no intention of seeing her, was just pointing out your statement that she isn't a good sp. If you'd said it was your opinion it would have come across differently. As I said the majority that have reviewed her disagree with you. (Lol)
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 07:37:24 pm by Kev3773 »

Offline James taylor

I'm not being touchy and have no intention of seeing her, was just pointing out your statement that she isn't a good sp. If you'd said it was your opinion it would have come across differently. As I said the majority that have reviewed her disagree with you. (Lol)

My friend, like said, my review, my opinion. I couldn’t give a crap about anyone else’s review. There’s been many reviews that haven’t been the same as mine, that’s their experience!!!!  This is my review, you don’t need to like it. Now stop being so touchy lol you can have her all to yourself.

Online Kev3773

My friend, like said, my review, my opinion. I couldn’t give a crap about anyone else’s review. There’s been many reviews that haven’t been the same as mine, that’s their experience!!!!  This is my review, you don’t need to like it. Now stop being so touchy lol you can have her all to yourself.

Obviously you can't read 'lol'

Offline Kingkuntakong

Obviously you can't read 'lol'

Jesus Kevin, need to relax, you're acting like she's your missus haha. In all seriousness, you're on a reviewing site mate, OP is entitled to his own opinion. Stop being a white Knight over a genuine review pal.
Banned reason: Abusive troll.
Banned by: daviemac

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Jesus Kevin, need to relax, you're acting like she's your missus haha. In all seriousness, you're on a reviewing site mate, OP is entitled to his own opinion. Stop being a white Knight over a genuine review pal.
Why are you getting involved and white knighting the OP of this review. You've been a member for 2 years but made no meaningful contributions, you should concentrate on correcting that and not involving yourself with legitimate comments made between other members.

Online Kev3773

Fuck off, when you start reviewing, maybe just maybe I might take notice of what you say.  :wacko:

Online FLYING BLUE

I thought perhaps it was you who hadn't noticed that after 2 years......

Offline Sar-Major

I thought perhaps it was you who hadn't noticed that after 2 years......

Fuck Off and leave the "Sarcasm" to me FB.......................  :P  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

:hi: :hi:
Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Online FLYING BLUE

Fuck Off and leave the "Sarcasm" to me FB.......................  :P  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Certainly SM - always happy to defer to the lower ranks  :lol:

Offline Sar-Major

Certainly SM - always happy to defer to the lower ranks  :lol:

No Problem FB, seeing as all you "Fucking Rupert's" haven't got a "Friggin Scooby Do".    :rolleyes:    :sarcastic:

Banned reason: Fantasy reviews. Using UKP name to push boundaries and attempt bareback & stalker

Offline Kingkuntakong

Why are you getting involved and white knighting the OP of this review. You've been a member for 2 years but made no meaningful contributions, you should concentrate on correcting that and not involving yourself with legitimate comments made between other members.

Thought this was a public forum?? Or am I mistaken. Guess opinions only matter when someone agrees with you right. Get over yourself

Offline Kingkuntakong

Fuck off, when you start reviewing, maybe just maybe I might take notice of what you say.  :wacko:

Okay Kevin, just pointing out that simping on this bird won't get you  to fuck her for free haha

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Thought this was a public forum?? Or am I mistaken. Guess opinions only matter when someone agrees with you right. Get over yourself
You have an awful lot to say for someone who's been a member for over 2 years but made no useful contributions to the forum. You are on very thin ice.

Offline Kingkuntakong

You have an awful lot to say for someone who's been a member for over 2 years but made no useful contributions to the forum. You are on very thin ice.

So you're threatening to ban me for not making a review? Gheez sick flex ill keep that in mind when lockdowns over

Online Kev3773

Okay Kevin, just pointing out that simping on this bird won't get you  to fuck her for free haha

Ok kingcunt, I won't be fucking her at any price, she is of no interest to me. I'm just pointing out that you are a waste of space and of no use to this forum  :hi:

Offline Kingkuntakong

Ok kingcunt, I won't be fucking her at any price, she is of no interest to me. I'm just pointing out that you are a waste of space and of no use to this forum  :hi:

Relax Kev, you're getting too emotional and thats of no use to this forum.

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
So you're threatening to ban me for not making a review? Gheez sick flex ill keep that in mind when lockdowns over
No I am going to ban you because you have been an inactive member for over 2 years and your main contribution has been to criticize comments made by other members.

1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

Offline Kingkuntakong

No I am going to ban you because you have been an inactive member for over 2 years and your main contribution has been to criticize comments made by other members.

1 Site ethos / mission
This Forum puts the interests of Punters first through the sharing of Reviews. The Forum does not endorse or promote any service provider or any other site. This site is totally independent. No favoritism, no special treatment, no vested interests and no pandering to service providers. Members are expected to post Reviews although there is no formal quota (see rule 27). General chat relating to Punting is allowed on the appropriate Board.

27 Lurking / Dormant Accounts
Members that do not contribute Reviews or where their accounts become dormant may have their membership revoked.

My account is no longer dormant, I'm using it now. And do you expect everyone to be punting during covid??

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
My account is no longer dormant, I'm using it now. And do you expect everyone to be punting during covid??
Explain why it was dormant for 2 years. Not that it will make any difference, you are still a troll.

Offline Kingkuntakong

Explain why it was dormant for 2 years. Not that it will make any difference, you are still a troll.

Fucking cancer you cunt. Not that I need to give you reason

Online Kev3773

Fucking cancer you cunt. Not that I need to give you reason

But you still did, troll  :dash:
Edit :- missed the banning. How many trolls of late  :unknown:
« Last Edit: March 10, 2021, 09:06:53 am by Kev3773 »

Online FLYING BLUE

But you still did, troll  :dash:
Edit :- missed the banning. How many trolls of late  :unknown:

Another day Kev, another forum idiot  :lol:

Online daviemac

• Forum Moderator
Another day Kev, another forum idiot  :lol:
Anyone can have time away from the forum for a variety of reasons but criticizing and  calling an established member a white knight is not the best way to introduce your return.

Online FLYING BLUE

Anyone can have time away from the forum for a variety of reasons but criticizing and  calling an established member a white knight is not the best way to introduce your return.

Oh, I thought he was rather charming, in so many ways :D

Offline Sar-Major

Oh, I thought he was rather charming, in so many ways :D

Now, Now, Warwick...................................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

Online FLYING BLUE

Now, Now, Warwick...................................  :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:   :sarcastic:

That's MR Hunt to you SM  :D