Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmericanGirl - Outcall  (Read 3001 times)

23 review(s) for American Dreamgirl (7 positive, 3 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by daviemac]

Offline Davison2

Well chaps, first review.. Be gentle, although, given the sp.. I don't deserve it.
Why (oh why... oh why.. oh why..) didn't I discover this site before the punt. AW reviews cannot be trusted.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Meet:
30 min outcall. £70. Few months back, pre lockdown

Comms:
Perfectly fine by text on the day, outcall arranged

Turned up, absolutely nothing like the pics on AW, a lot larger, an age older. Bit late by now.. Proceeded to owo, quite rough but managed to cim - certainly not the best. Bagged up and cracked on for round 2. Now, here's where the negative really earns its shield.. not the freshest. Clearly an sp who travels from outcall to outcall and merely 'wipes up'. Grafted away in a sinister way to get my money's worth. Pure madness.

Having now seen the multiple feedback on here, school boy error. We live and learn. It's more therapy for myself than added value given the track record!

Apologies if this isn't in the usual format for a review, I can't find the guidance for it.

Offline daviemac

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 24

Offline johnr1

Thanks for the review, I have never met her but one time did have the urge so made a call and she sounded off her face so that was as far as I got, which was a
blessing in gisguise

This site is gold dust for finding most of the information needed before making a booking, You will get to know who to trust and respect on here and get geneuine
feedback, its rare I use AW these days but in any event I would not trust or value most of the feedback or rates on the site

Better luck next time

Offline tynetunnel

Ah mate, that was a major schoolboy error!!  But since you hadn’t found UKP, and since she has such a high rating on AW, an easy one to make. So not even detention for you, and no need for the cane on this occasion. Although maybe you should write 50 lines: “I must check UKP before I book a prossie”  :)

Thanks for the review, it all adds to the picture and this one is best avoided  :thumbsup:

Offline CELICA GT

Thanks for the review, I have never met her but one time did have the urge so made a call and she sounded off her face so that was as far as I got, which was a
blessing in gisguise

This site is gold dust for finding most of the information needed before making a booking, You will get to know who to trust and respect on here and get geneuine
feedback, its rare I use AW these days but in any event I would not trust or value most of the feedback or rates on the site

Better luck next time
Agree, AW feedback is imo a loose guide, best off searching on here. Its a while ago now but I was looking to book American Girl, and then checked out the reviews, needless to say I've passed  :hi:

Offline Jackinthebox22

Yes I must agree. Went and saw her in a hotel and she was very odd like she was on drugs. Opted for a covered bj as I didn’t fancy anything else. Although if I remember right it was only £20.

Definitely an avoid for me!