Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Rose Incall Stratford TOFTT  (Read 3915 times)

4 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 6142510) (3 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Whoisarrypotter

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only+

Incall  1 hour
£100
No extras
Tower block on the high street

I saw this profile and was serious dubious, was sincerly hoping I didnt end up in the brothel where i saw ellie mai, the pictures looked good though and i sent a text asking for an hour expected to get the usual extras listed on top.
Her comms and profile are dealt with by a maid (receptionship in her words).
Got the address and turned up for 12.00 midnight.
I went into this punt with low expectations expecting some sort of bullshit.

She answered the door in a red and black negligee, i didnt even need to check out the tattoos on her legs so see that her profile pictures are spot on it is her clear as day no photoshop and age is pretty accutate too, so far so good.
Her boobs are enhanced and are probably in the DD bracket or there abouts.
I would put her body at size 10/12 and i think that might be a bit of an overestimate.

Very friendly and polite handed over the cash, she left the room and stated that our time would start on her return.
We discussed services no extras and she added that anal and fingering are not on the cards (i hadnt requested those anyway).
She does like a chat but she didnt give me the impression that she was timewasting (i am also guilty of being able to talk the arse of a donkey).

Started with some good owo not deepthroat (deepthroat doesnt always constitute a good blowjob for me anyway).
Did some 69 then layed her down for some reverse oral.
Was ok with kissing and sucking on her boobs (the old gentle cos they're sensitive).
Some more oral and 69 then i was ready to fuck.
On with the condom went with cowgirl good movements and a pleasure to watch her gorgeous body as she rode me.
Finshed in mish with some light kissing only on the lips then a quick wipe up and chat before heading for the hills.

Overall pics are spot on didnt refuse any service i requested was delivered with enthusiasm and no complaints.
In my opinion good attitude no extras, nice body pretty face.
Good value for money.

Important to note her profile does state she has a no blacks policy.

Will i return yes and I have already discussed the next meeting outfit request and some whipped cream.

Potter out

Banned reason: Shame - but lost the plot
Banned by: Kev40ish

Offline arrow0404

She’s been about before.. was on HL then vanished !!

Was there DFK op ?

Offline Fully Sated

Arrow 0404, Do you know her previous name or Adult Work link if she had one? I could be indexed to this review.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: February 28, 2021, 10:23:23 am by Fully Sated »

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or
External Link/Members Only+

Incall  1 hour
£100
No extras
Tower block on the high street

I saw this profile and was serious dubious, was sincerly hoping I didnt end up in the brothel where i saw ellie mai, the pictures looked good though and i sent a text asking for an hour expected to get the usual extras listed on top.
Her comms and profile are dealt with by a maid (receptionship in her words).
Got the address and turned up for 12.00 midnight.
I went into this punt with low expectations expecting some sort of bullshit.

She answered the door in a red and black negligee, i didnt even need to check out the tattoos on her legs so see that her profile pictures are spot on it is her clear as day no photoshop and age is pretty accutate too, so far so good.
Her boobs are enhanced and are probably in the DD bracket or there abouts.
I would put her body at size 10/12 and i think that might be a bit of an overestimate.

Very friendly and polite handed over the cash, she left the room and stated that our time would start on her return.
We discussed services no extras and she added that anal and fingering are not on the cards (i hadnt requested those anyway).
She does like a chat but she didnt give me the impression that she was timewasting (i am also guilty of being able to talk the arse of a donkey).

Started with some good owo not deepthroat (deepthroat doesnt always constitute a good blowjob for me anyway).
Did some 69 then layed her down for some reverse oral.
Was ok with kissing and sucking on her boobs (the old gentle cos they're sensitive).
Some more oral and 69 then i was ready to fuck.
On with the condom went with cowgirl good movements and a pleasure to watch her gorgeous body as she rode me.
Finshed in mish with some light kissing only on the lips then a quick wipe up and chat before heading for the hills.

Overall pics are spot on didnt refuse any service i requested was delivered with enthusiasm and no complaints.
In my opinion good attitude no extras, nice body pretty face.
Good value for money.

Important to note her profile does state she has a no blacks policy.

Will i return yes and I have already discussed the next meeting outfit request and some whipped cream.

Potter out

Thanks for this review and for TOFTT. :thumbsup: Looks good and a decent price for a Black WG. Area is bad for me to get to but never say never.

Offline Tomcat

Blast from from the past, not seen her profile for a while back in East London.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Was there DFK op ?

There wasnt but i dont know if that was because she said she had just eaten (hmmm) or its not on offer.

Im planning on seeing her again so i may see if dfk is on offer.

Alao i smoke and even though i use mouth wash and mints im sure they can still smell it and it might be that  that puts some sp's off.

Offline Whoisarrypotter

Blast from from the past, not seen her profile for a while back in East London.

Shes been about for a while?    Could i have got the age wrong? (i mean she genuinely looks about 23/24) .
Or are we talking last couple of years?

Cheers potter

Offline Tomcat

Not seen her for a couple of years, I'm sure she's much older, she used work from a flat in Stratford in a Hungarian brothel.

Offline Fully Sated

Not seen her for a couple of years, I'm sure she's much older, she used work from a flat in Stratford in a Hungarian brothel.

Tom Cat, Do you know what name she use to go by?

Offline Tomcat

Sorry I can't remember but def not black Rose, the other Hungarian girls she worked with was Mya which I used to see on a regular basis and Suzy was the other.
She only caught my attention cos is from Uganda.

Offline Convince Me

Green Light on but no phone number  :unknown:

Offline ldn20

Thanks for the review OP. Tempted to give her a go, was there anyone else there/working in the flat? (apart from her and the maid)

Offline Whoisarrypotter

To be honest i dont know i never saw anyone else and she did say that when time us up.her "receptionist" knocks on the door.
She never made any references that there were other girls working there.
I would be very surprised if there isnt other girls working in the flat though.

More than happy for anyone to prove.me wrong though

Offline arrow0404

Arrow 0404, Do you know her previous name or Adult Work link if she had one? I could be indexed to this review.

Hidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members OnlyHidden Image/Members Only Hidden Image/Members Only

I tried searching couldn’t find anything .. if I find will attach/link