Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: PartyQueen-CoCo - Earls Court  (Read 1614 times)

3 review(s) for PartyQueen-CoCo (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline SamOmar

External Link/Members Only  External Link/Members Only

Booking - End of Feb 2020

Comms: Booked by text and was easy and efficient. Booked for 1 hour @180

Location: 5 - 10 minute walk from Earls Court Tube Station, Up some stairs, she came downstairs to receive me. The flat has a domination / party setup with all sorts of contraptions, lighting, curtains and uniforms.

Lady: I think it is the lady in the pictures although the pictures are very vague. Tallish for oriental, slim, fair skin, wavy / curly hair / bright red lipstick, average looking, small boobs, size 6- 8 dressed in a student / school girl uniform. Claimed to be Malaysian but who knows. Wild personality.

Services: OWO, CIM, Light Dom / Sub

Event: She somehow convinced me to use a cock ring, a further balls and cock ring that had a vibrator - Managed to convince her to set it to the lowest frequency. Expert oral without and deepthroat with gagging and saliva mixed with some gel. Mutual light spanking / choking to add another dimension. I enjoyed about 40 minutes of prolonged oral. I finished down her throat and have never came so much in my life that I did on that booking. The contraptions and her oral skills seemed to work but being a vanilla guy and booking more for the ladies looks rather than alternative services I took a good week to recover.

She seems to be off work at the moment but if domination and toys are your thing she is worth visiting. I won't be back because its a little extreme for me but happy I gave it a go.

Banned reason: Undesirable, convicted sex trafficker / pimp
Banned by: daviemac