Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Male sex toys  (Read 1015 times)

Offline sharkman2017

Thinking idly of getting a flesh light , but wonder if there are others I should explore for self happiness ? Never tried any

Offline Ghost89

Thinking idly of getting a flesh light , but wonder if there are others I should explore for self happiness ? Never tried any

Stick with your hand. They’re a pain in the arse to clean after. I found it to be more trouble than it’s worth to the point where I just couldn’t be bothered and ended up binning it.

Offline Bogof60

After a similar thread on here i got a Fleshlight
It is a bit of a pain to clean but if only used sparingly it is rather good
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Hotpocket

Had a few toys for boys couldn't get on with any of them, nothing knows you better than your own hand or a watermelon with lipstick on :D

Offline bright0nbreezy

Buy yourself a box of surgical gloves and a bottle of good lube.  And you just bin them at the end.

Offline willie loman

"a friend of mine "is looking for a strap on, any advice i could give him?

Offline Hotpocket

Invest in plenty of lube  :D

Offline Carpy

I have a tenga and it’s really good. You get hard intense orgasms from it I find.

As said messy due to lube etc and not really one for a quick wank, more for longer relaxed wanks.

Offline Bogof60

Sorry but what is a tenga

Thanks
Banned reason: Abuse of a mod.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline JontyR

Unless you are looking for something that is cosmetic rather than practical concentrate less on the dildo and more on the harness. A snug and adjustable fit will be required for any kind of control.

Avoid anything elastic or else it will be practically useless and all energy will be absorbed like stubbing a mattress when trying to get it upstairs.

Offline Rick2468

External Link/Members Only

I bought a Tenga. I was abroad on a business trip and had some leftover money so bought one on my last day. It does feel good but I feel it's more hassle than it's worth with the cleaning etc. Also I don't last long in it! I have probably used it about 5 times in the 10 years I've had it.

Offline Ghost89

I bought a Tenga. I was abroad on a business trip and had some leftover money so bought one on my last day. It does feel good but I feel it's more hassle than it's worth with the cleaning etc. Also I don't last long in it! I have probably used it about 5 times in the 10 years I've had it.

The theory is better than the practicality of boys toys.

Offline willie loman

Unless you are looking for something that is cosmetic rather than practical concentrate less on the dildo and more on the harness. A snug and adjustable fit will be required for any kind of control.

Avoid anything elastic or else it will be practically useless and all energy will be absorbed like stubbing a mattress when trying to get it upstairs.

thanks, any make?

Offline pewpewpew

I bought a pocket pussy a few years back and it was quite good. Just a bit of a posh wank but did the job. I bought one of those auto blowjob things from wish a few months ago to try to wean my weaner off of the wankers death grip and that's quite good too but is a bit too small

Offline JontyR

thanks, any make?
Errr.... Nothing leaps out of my mind in terms of being able to give a recommendation.
« Last Edit: March 01, 2021, 08:51:59 pm by JontyR »

Offline winkywanky

For wanking, nothing beats using your other hand  :rolleyes:.

For anything else, investigate things that go up your bottom, but always use plenty of lube and start off on the lowest speed. After a while you'll probably find your P-spot, and all hell will break loose.

Oh, and be a big girl and read the instructions  ;)

Offline Thephoenix

For anything else, investigate things that go up your bottom, but always use plenty of lube and start off on the lowest speed. After a while you'll probably find your P-spot, and all hell will break loo

.....and preferably use a prostate massager or 'man dildo', with something on the base to prevent it slipping inside.
I remember years ago when the small purse size women's vibrators became available, having a little play around the non-return foo foo clack valve, and the little blighter slipped right in.

I panicked and had to spend the next few minutes having to fish it out. :scare:

Sorry if I've put anyone off their supper!

Offline Carpy

well that narrows it down to about 60 products ....

Sorry:-

External Link/Members Only

I use it for a pre shower wank as easy to clean in the shower (just take inner out, turn inside out and wash)

Nice to use to add a bit of variation but wouldn’t use all the time
« Last Edit: March 02, 2021, 08:19:58 am by Carpy »

Offline Yakata

Use a normal vibrator on the underside of your bellend and shaft.

You're welcome.

Offline mradventures

tenga eggs are really good, and cheap

they are sold as once use, but they do last just gotta make sure they are able to air dry after

amazon even sells em

Offline nbarnes

I've got an inflatable butt plug. Love ass stimulation.

Very easy for beginners, but as you get more experienced you pump it a bit before you put it in.

Had some prostate-melting orgasms with it. (mostly masturbation, but I can imagine its even better when fucking someone)

Much better than a normal butt plug - but the downside is the pump wire hanging down.

I want to get a bigger one.
« Last Edit: March 16, 2021, 09:39:18 pm by nbarnes »

Offline spiralnotebook

I bought some e-stim stuff to try and alleviate boredom during the first lockdown. Shockingly it’s pretty good. Cock stim prostate stim ball stim or any combination. In hindsight a good buy. The Doxy wands are basically instant spunk machines, a friend (female) can cum in around 10 seconds, fucking noisy though  :D

Offline sharkman2017

Going to give the prostate toys a chance