Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Catarina - Southampton  (Read 1649 times)

johor299

External Link/Members Only

Another AW girl that caught my eye, but with no feedback... I decided to take the chance as I knew the location and it would be easy to walk if necessary. I was also encouraged by the fact her profile said she was Spanish, and indeed the girl on the phone was Spanish and we were able to arrange the booking in my broken Spanish, as her English is very limited. Thank God it wasn't a Romanian lying about her nationality!  :rolleyes:

Now I'm not sure if the photos on the profile are really her... they are VERY similar, but look a bit too professional. They could be her under the right makeup/lighting conditions, but I'm not 100% convinced. But she really is gorgeous, one of the most beautiful girls I've ever seen. In fact I'd say she looks better than the girl in the photos.

She isn't a clock watcher at all and didn't ask for money upfront, in fact she pulled me onto the bed as soon as I stepped through the door. We overran by 10 minutes and I almost thought she wasn't going to ask me for the money, but I did pay at the end! Started off with lots of DFK and then she gave a great tit-wank as a warm-up, something I wasn't expecting. Oral was with a condom, her profile says OWO at discretion but I wasn't bothered and didn't ask. Followed by her going on top, and boy was it good! She was gyrating her hips and really riding me, I was in heaven. Then I rolled her over and I finished in missionary, going deep with her legs above her shoulders. Followed by lots of cuddling/chatting on the bed, then I warmed her up by touching her pussy again, she was happy for me to insert fingers just an inch or so. She wanted to give oral again but I was ready to jump straight into round 2 of sex, and this time I lasted longer, we had a good 20 minute session. Followed by lots of cuddling/laughing together on the bed again.

As I was about to leave, she asked me if I could order a takeaway for her as she was nervous with her limited English. I didn't have any numbers handy but knew a takeaway 5 minutes walk away, so she offered to come with me and let me show the way. I sat in her living room for 20 minutes whilst she showered and got changed, then we headed out together. Certainly turned a few heads as I walked down the street with this gorgeous young girl holding my hand! We ended up going to a pub first for a drink together (her suggestion and she paid!), then buying a takeaway and going back to her apartment together. I stayed about 45 mins longer chatting, laughing, eating and watching TV together. Unfortunately no free sex after all this, but she insisted on kissing me heavily before I left and it really did feel like I was leaving a girlfriend's house...   :dance:

I'd love to see her again as she's gorgeous and gave the best GFE experience I've had in a long time, but I'm a bit worried about the emotional attachment. Although she's only in Southampton for 3 more weeks, and told me she's planning to return to London after that.

Guys, if you see her then treat her well - she's incredibly sweet! Her English really is quite limited, she told me she's currently translating texts to/from her phone, so maybe better to text at first to make an initial enquiry.

johor299

Quick update: I saw her again yesterday, and now I'm convinced that the profile photos are indeed her.

Spent a good 20 minutes giving RO and gave her 3 orgasms. After that, she was all mine and was extremely submissive  :cool: