Sugar Baby?
Masaj
Shemales

Author Topic: Candy /2332 salford  (Read 1922 times)

3 review(s) for this service provider (AdultWork - 5083720) (2 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by Goldfinch]

Offline Captain caveman 69

External Link/Members Only

Fee.....80/half hour

Location..salford /cheetham border

Comms.. Aw then txt

This punt took place within uk punting guide lines. After reading R G review i thought I'd take the plunge.

Comms were very good candy only works one day a week which was convenient for me . After some txting postcode given and i was on my way. Arrived at location massive free carpark behind
Apartments.

Quick txt and door number given up i go door opens candy is a very sexy mixed race lady about 45 fantastic figure and a pleasant girl with a strong manc accent.

Into the room which consisted of a double bed with a throw over on it which imo could of done with a wash cardboard boxes all round the bed . I literally had to climb over them to get on the bed..

Candy had a nice robe on which she took off omg the state of the room was a distant memory.  She joined me on the bed for some awsome dfk and tongue tennis  i had 2 fingers inside her while sucking her gorgeous and i mean gorgeous tits.

Then after a good 5 minutes she started sucking my cock deep throat i mean she took the lot in her mouth i had to stop her twice i was desperate just to blow in her mouth but really wanted to fuck her doggy.

So i laid her on her back and licked and finger fucked her till she was soaking wet and i could see she wanted fucking .
Turned her over and fucked her gorgeous brown pussy till i exploded 7 days of baby gravy in the bag .....awsome shag i was knackered. 
Nice chat and she cleaned me up with wipes no shower offered

Summary.. lovely girl awsome body and nice looking mixed race milf but needs to sort the shagging room out very nearly a neutral but her service was just too good.

Offline Bustydusty

Good review captain one for my ever expanding hl!
I wouldn’t normally book an hour for a first meet but looking at her rates I’d have paid the extra £20 for it

Cheers pal tbh pal i didnt do my homework on this one didnt notice her hourly rate till i got home :dash:

Offline Bustydusty

I’ve just realised why I’ve not noticed her before - incalls not listed but obviously yours was so will give her a try soon

Yes mate incalls but just one day a week :hi:

Offline Bustydusty

Yes mate incalls but just one day a week :hi:
Oh yeah you said didn’t you sorry  :dash:

Offline Kool Keef

Sounds good mate, I like mixed race women, big tits & DFK, convenient location as well, might have a dabble if she's 100 quid for an hr incall. Cheers.

Sounds good mate, I like mixed race women, big tits & DFK, convenient location as well, might have a dabble if she's 100 quid for an hr incall. Cheers.
  just be prepared to climb over them boxes :scare:

Online A4Paper

Great review
She’s definitely on my HL now
Couldn’t find the R G review
Please could you point me in the right direction.
Thanks

Offline Bustydusty

Great review
She’s definitely on my HL now
Couldn’t find the R G review
Please could you point me in the right direction.
Thanks
Click just below this review

Offline george r

Might have to join AW after lockdown is over she looks great  :thumbsup:

Might have to join AW after lockdown is over she looks great  :thumbsup:
defo gives you a advantage a lot of girls wont do a meet just off a phonecall they like to check your aw feedback.